We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Vilya get together

So I know I havent been around lately, I recently started playing my freeps again getting ready for the Rohan expansion. I just discovered that a person in my new kin also lives in Las Vegas, NV and we are planning to meet up. It got me to thinking that Lotro has never had a get together since the game started. So I would like to invite everyone to come to Vegas on the Weekend of Aug 4 to have some fun and to meet up. The reason I picked Aug 4 as the weekend is for 2 reasons First it is my birthday and second one of my fav places in Vegas is the Freemont Street Experience. That night Freemont street will be holding a free concert with Bret Michaels of Poison (good 80's rock). I just thought it would be a great time to meet some other Lotro Players of Vilya if they can make it to Vegas. I can help you get reservations for hotel rooms if you ask.

You're not going to put everyone up at your place?

Me, Slin, Baredor, and Turine all need a room together.
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Menathradon View Post
    Me, Slin, Baredor, and Turine all need a room together.
    1 BED right?

And it has to be able to accommodate a cage for turine (he brings flavor everywhere!)
    Co-Founder of TEAM F. Turined R9 champ. Mashedtaters R9 Reaver
    Perma-Retired Pre SoM- R9 Hnt. R8 Reaver

That would be great Mena..I will contact one of you in game tonight, and send you some information......if you are serious.

I willbe on my hunter Graydas leveling him up to 75.

I think he is joking...I personally wouldn't be coming for a Lotro get together and in no way would I be in a room near turine without 3-6 locks on a door!!

Actually I may be going to Vegas next month...just not until mid-end !!!
    Co-Founder of TEAM F. Turined R9 champ. Mashedtaters R9 Reaver
    Perma-Retired Pre SoM- R9 Hnt. R8 Reaver

I'd come meet you Guka, if the stars aligned right and it was handy. Didnt see this 'till today but I couldnt have done it anyway. Im north of Denver, if your travels take you around there let me know, I'll buy you a beer or 4.

If this happens, please warn me if you know Mena, Slin, Baredor and/or Turine will be there, I will be sure to pack extra "protection" and probably some holy water just to be sure.

/salute

/rude

Oh, almost forgot, GO KILL SOME DAMN FREEPS!!!

Added: Oh, duh, and Happy Birthday!
    Last edited by TouTheou; Aug 15 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Angarain Erain Kinship, Vilya
    Mikros 100 Guard, Chumli 100 hunter, Oggo 75? burg, Wasape 100 beorning (and a bunch of other alts and creep-side toons)

I'm not getting in the same city with Turine, let alone the same area.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Okay. I have a question. Who the heck is Turin??? I have never seen him on the game, let alone seen anything worthy of your comments! So who is he, and why is he so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by wraithwarrior101 View Post
    Okay. I have a question. Who the heck is Turin??? I have never seen him on the game, let alone seen anything worthy of your comments! So who is he, and why is he so bad?
    Turine is that distant Uncle that every family has that everyone knows but no one admits to knowing...He is like the thoughts at the back of your mind telling you to jump off the cliff, you will be ok....Like that shadow that truly isn't a shadow and pushes you off the cliff...In other words Turine is well known on this server....who are you, I don't believe we have met either?

Oh yeah...."Go kill some Damn Freeps!!!!!"

OH ha ha guys very funny!

Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags