We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Some more skins for your viewing pleasure
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6...imtemplate.png
    This class would definitely bring some needed spark on the creepside's point of view.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000042241/signature.png]Raviga[/charsig]
    | r10 wl | r9 rvr | r8 ba | r7 wvr |
    | r7 champion | r5 burglar |

Quote Originally Posted by Dworim View Post
    Some more skins for your viewing pleasure
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6...imtemplate.png
    A good collection. The final skin that Mordrambor wore would be a good R15 skin.

Incredibly well done, I wish this will be implemented into the game!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001128ef/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Looks great, would be wonderful if they did this.

Can I just say though, that having range 20m skills as inductions isn't a good idea imo (some of your later ones)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000154bec/signature.png]Grinkranark[/charsig]

Actually a fantastic idea, and I can totally get behind your reasons for introducing it.

Great stuff + Rep.

Turbine - pay attention to this.
    ~Commander Zaddoc the Undying
    The Lost Alliance, Evernight
    twitter.com/STARS_TyranT

Link this thread on your server forums to get more support for it.

Love the concept - You've obviously thought about this quite a bit. It would def put the spark back into playing a creep.

One of the primary skills should be the ability to debuff RKs healing :-) Thats really breaking pvmp at the moment.
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=lightblue]The Elders [/COLOR] / [COLOR=red]The Ancients [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000d1d29/signature.png]Berzlegz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    You're right, I'm making it 45s CD.
    With Audacity, it would probably be a 5 second silence, so much less intimidating. Split the difference, maybe? Or increase the duration.

After all. Why start nerfing a creep class before it's even implemented?

+rep, by the way. And Wargie Snax.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by MathKnight View Post
    Did it not bother any of you that every other rank or so your character has a rack and then next he/she does not? Make it either a Sorcerer or a Sorceress, not switching back between the two.
    No. It didn't bother me in the least.

I think most people saw it as examples of what could be, rather than final rev. I don't know what they're doing on the back end, but the character's gender would probably be selected at creation and the skin would be appropriate for each rank.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

If nothing else it is just pig ignorance and rudeness that Turbine decide not to reply to this thread which is so carefully thought out.

its a well-thought out post..and if any1 from turbine ever reads this they should also note most creeps are so bored of the current classes they would jump at the chance to play something new..so u could even MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT. i used caps to grab there attention

R14 skin ftw
    Just enable that on Uruks if making a new class is too much of a pain (both WLs and BAs) LOL

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

These guys are standing around in Grams and DG already, we should already be playing as them Turbine. Monsters can be human too!
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

This Idea is crazy...

Crazy Good!

I swear if Turbine was to make this happen I couldn't get my credit card out of my pocket fast enough.

Epicness
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Wait a minute... is this class a tranny? How come the skins keep changing back and forth between man and woman O.o? Jokes aside, good idea for a tact class for creepside, sadly Turbine hasn't even implemented the Goblin Sapper class that's been suggested and rumoured to be in the process of making time after time, and I really looked forward to being the hobbit of creepside :/.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 16 2012 at 03:08 PM.

If we are unfathomably lucky, a class such as this will be mentioned in the upcoming Dev diary.

Updated and added all skills.
    Updated appearances.
    As per suggestion, I'll go for 2 skins per rank. Yay.
    Unfortunately, not enough female skins exist yet. Aww.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

I like this. Sadly Turbine will ignore it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000004cc5f/signature.png]Qillyu[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ozthorn View Post
    I like this. Sadly Turbine will ignore it.
    Yeah...one can dream...maybe one day....
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Thumbs up

Sounds amazing, I always wanted an evil-man on creepside and a sorcerer will fit in perfectly.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Nicely put together. Creeps are definitely missing a tactical dps class and this appears to be a combination of the RK and LM. I doubt Turbine will pay much attention but you never know.

I think there are a couple of interesting new mechanics that are introduced:
    -Channeled skills on relatively short cooldowns that must be interrupted or they will eventually be dangerous.
    -Potable dots that leave a different effect upon removal or expiration.
    -On defeat response to summon a fell spirit.

What I would like to see from this class:
    -Channeled morale drains (to replace many of the dots) where a small percentage of the morale drained is returned to the group (something small, akin to perhaps one defiler HoT or less). There could be two of these, a weaker one with 30 m range that can be used from relative safety and a strong one with 12 m AoE. This second one could be one of their feared skills that can seriously sap the morale of a freep ball if it is not quickly interrupted. These should be the opposite of the warden leech skills in that they should drain quite a bit of morale but their heal over time effect should be very small.
    -There are currently few counters to healing and audacity has made healing even more powerful. Therefore, this new class could have higher rank skills that effect incoming healing. While defiler blight and devastating strike have their uses, blight has a very small radius and dev strike is highly morale gated and on a 30+ second cooldown. This could be a useful counter to self healing classes like Minstrels, Wardens, and to a lesser degree, champions, and it would obviously be useful in a raid vs raid situation.
    -Or alternatively, they could have a skill that "pops" a morale bubble, regardless of the amount of morale but this wouldn't be useful against most classes. I can see a lot of glory champions crying though
    Last edited by asearchforreason; Jul 18 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

really nice work and i hope to see this kind of class in the moors.
    Gilrain Vet, loving the server and I am glad that some people left it.
    Konungald on freeps, Idieanyway on creeps

We should spread this thread until it becomes huge and too big to be ignored .

I'll start by posting it on my server subforum .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Sorry for the double post , but editing the other one wouldn't let me rate this thread .

If you guys support this , let's rate it as Excellent !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast