We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    You're right, as a female player on the side of evil i'd love to play this class (in a female skin, ofc ). When I first went creep I really didn't feel drawn to any of the present classes and at the time I wished there was something like this. So I had to settle with a cute fluffy warg.

Maybe you should post in Suggestions. I'm never quite sure the devs scroll all the way down here: past the Music System, Housing, and other dead in-game nonsense that is somehow above the pvp bit
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

I'd be ok with this as long as they're as squishy as a LM.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Looks Amazing! Sorcerer + Gaunt Lords were the creep classes I've ever wanted to see at moors.
    Any kind of goblin or brigand could be nice too.
    And adding a nice reward when reaching r15, like unlock Ranger class 1h/day on Freep Side and Troll class 1h/day on Creep Side...

Btw sorcerer looks great, hope Turbine could consider this great suggestion
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Ok...

I prefer a goblin, if I wanted to play a man would enter to play with the freep...

GOBLIN GOBLIN GOBLIN GOBLIN!!

Remember we are the MONSTER of the PVMP
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Jul 18 2012 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Ok...

I prefer a goblin, if I wanted to play a man would enter to play with the freep...

GOBLIN GOBLIN GOBLIN GOBLIN!!

Remember we are the MONSTER of the PVMP
    Jaggahl don't lie , I've seen your BA wearing beach shorts while playing with a ball on the Hoardale .

You're just an angry man wannabe .

:P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Thumbs up

I'm a freep and I support this
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f80cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/B]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I can't help but support this, I've been lobbying for a creep with a skillset like this in principal for years, but an undead/unseen skin version.

Hell there is room for both >.<
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Thank you all for the support and suggestions to the class. I have many new ideas and been given suggestions begging to be implemented, but since a new level cap, new creep skills and a new enhanced skill system are just around the corner, I'll have to put this on ice for now. Again, many thanks and maybe I'll pick this thread back up when RoR hits.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

That's an impressive amount of work and thought. I think this'd be a really intrresting addition. We need some non-terrain shake-ups.
    [color=#80BFFF]Wisdom of the Valar - A Kinship on Snowbourn[/color]
    [url=http://www.wisdomofthevalar.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4113/]Click here to read or download our full guide: [i]An Introduction to Wisdom of the Valar[/i][/url]

+ rep for the OP... this would definitely be a class I would pay for and play on creepside!
    [B]Numenorean Guard, Landroval[/B]
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

awesome well thought out idea.

./signed
    [CENTER]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Philbozeman [/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

It's a great idea and you did a fantastic job detailing it but if there was ever going to be an addition to the creeps there can be one and only one choice:

GOBLIN SAPPERS

Tactical class, small, fast, throwing fire everywhere, just like the ones you know and love from PvE. Buuuuuut as some have mentioned, Turbine won't add any others. I've been asking for this class for years and it falls upon deaf ears
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    It's a great idea and you did a fantastic job detailing it but if there was ever going to be an addition to the creeps there can be one and only one choice:

GOBLIN SAPPERS

Tactical class, small, fast, throwing fire everywhere, just like the ones you know and love from PvE. Buuuuuut as some have mentioned, Turbine won't add any others. I've been asking for this class for years and it falls upon deaf ears
    I must admit I thought about them too, over Sorcerers. But then I thought, let's maybe keep the Goblin race for another class for later, a Shield-bearer. We all know and love the little shield-goblins with their stuns and defensive buffs. They could be a mix a mixture of Guardian/Warden and Captain on creep side, providing defensive buffs to their group while absorbing other's damage to them, with a lot of defensive skills to keep themselves alive.
    After all, in the game, Goblins do tend to be used as meat-shields by their Orc and Uruk masters quite often.

Not that I'm saying "no" to the Sapper idea though, I like that idea as well, but I went with the Sorcerer because I can see Goblins in another role too.
    Last edited by BirdofHermes; Jul 21 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].

We had already such an idea proposed 2 years ago on the Codies forums, just under a bit different name, though that topic died somehow:

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/sug...eep-class.html

I like this idea and I'm glad that someone took over and made a well-prepared description of that class, as it is what the PvMP needs actually, besides of a new map and a blessed balance, which hopefully we will see at least in a form of a substitute in RoR.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

I went F2P ~ a year ago.

Just the other day I said 'I can't think of anything that will ever make me give turbine $ again.'

I would pay for this, so would 95% (I'm willing to bet) of the F2P creeps.

Turbine need to make this happen.
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

BRAVO! Thank you for the time and effort you've obviously put into this. Now we can only hope the Developers stumble across the post and welcome it (HINT: which becomes more likely the more we post). What an awesome addition the Sorcerer would be.

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070100001e322c/signature.png]Dogystylz[/charsig]

Since NDA is now lifted, stats are updated for Lv85.

Also, funnily enough the new Reaver skill is exactly like a skill suggested here, but with Wounds instead of Fears. I like to think it's not coincidence.

./signed

Class looks great and I also like how much detail you put into it!

idea = OK/good

skills you listed = redundant. i see several skills in there that pretty much have the same effect.

idea = cool

skills you listed are also cool, but could use more flavor and some should be scrapped to avoid having redundant skills.

You seem to have put a lot of thought and time into this new class and for that alone, kudos to you.

But I only see Warnerbine adding new creep classes to this game when the financial/subscription situation is very VERY 'dire'. Not dire for the creep side, oh no thats silly talk, but dire for the quarterly reports and stock prices that lotro might influence. And even then their developers wont put enough planning and thought into that (new store exclusive class) as how much thought you have put into this class.

Saddens me to say thats how the company running this game has become.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000002435/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    idea = OK/good

skills you listed = redundant. i see several skills in there that pretty much have the same effect.

idea = cool

skills you listed are also cool, but could use more flavor and some should be scrapped to avoid having redundant skills.
    Thanks for the feedback, but could you elaborate please? Which skills are redundant?

do like this idea been way to long since we had any new class types of any form the sorcerror could be the counter to the LM as we don't realy have a tachical anti stun provider just wold love a tachical damage debuff last 10 seconds to counter the big attacks. -50% tachical mastery sounds fair or 0% dev/crit chance on your target 30 second duration.

100% agreed I would play the duck out of this class

./signed

Dude this class is what i was talking about since Moria to my mates that we lack on creep side. Cheers for spending your time and efforts to bring it on the forum. I'm sure Turbine already saw it and read it, but as someone already wrote ... they didnt create that idea only one from a lotro players ... so i guess we wont get it. But its nice to dream on sometimes .
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

My minstrel wants the sorcerer-foe title!

/signed
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast