We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creep log in bonus

Ok, so while SSG appear to be in listening mode, how about a Daily login prize similar to the Freeps Hobbit presents? With ACTUAL useful stuff for creeps? It's a minor incentive to log creepside, but still some sort of incentive. You could call it 'A Maggots Plunder' with appropriate creepspeak terminology or whatever. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by ScribeEzra View Post
    Ok, so while SSG appear to be in listening mode, how about a Daily login prize similar to the Freeps Hobbit presents? With ACTUAL useful stuff for creeps? It's a minor incentive to log creepside, but still some sort of incentive. You could call it 'A Maggots Plunder' with appropriate creepspeak terminology or whatever. 8)
    An excellent suggestion. And we could have something for Freeps too when they come to the Moors.

Anything to keep the populations of both sides numerous and regular!
    Now let's have something decent and military. Squad... camp it... up!

You don't get people to play by offering a reward for logging in... You get people to play by offering an enjoyable experience. These little things should wait, until the state of the Ettenmoors itself is remotely acceptable.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Wink

The point is, you get people Logging in, even if it is just for the daily prize, then when they see creep ooc alive with chatter and action galore they may stay, anything is better than the no shows we have right now, Think positive man, SSG haven't been paying attention before, strike while the irons hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribeEzra View Post
    Can we atleast call it something else than "Maggots Plunder" because then it sounds like its mine and I don't want ya'll plundering my booty.
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

OMG I was just thinking about this! If I want a prize, I have to log into a freep character, but why should I? I have been playing creeps lately.

Maggot's plunder!
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

You don't get people to play by offering a reward for logging in... You get people to play by offering an enjoyable experience. These little things should wait, until the state of the Ettenmoors itself is remotely acceptable.