We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Coldfell Banner of Defense and PvE

I've been grinding the Moors for some time now and closing in on rank 8 to get the coveted Coldfell Banner. Two questions:

1) what are the exact tact and phys mit stats (not mentioned on item mouse over)?
    2) Is it your banner of choice in PvE? (Personally I don't see myself using anything other than this banner in PvP or PvE if the rumored tact and phys mit is above 1000 each).

Thanks!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mirkwood View Post
    I've been grinding the Moors for some time now and closing in on rank 8 to get the coveted Coldfell Banner. Two questions:

1) what are the exact tact and phys mit stats (not mentioned on item mouse over)?
    2) Is it your banner of choice in PvE? (Personally I don't see myself using anything other than this banner in PvP or PvE if the rumored tact and phys mit is above 1000 each).

Thanks!
    I have the banner, and the phys tact mit is 1053 I believe... embarrassed to say I dont recall its actual, but it is over 1k each. Plus you get all the passive bonus of the banner of war. The strategy is a bit different. I would always run with hope banner initially equipped as you can use the additional morale to help "absorb" your damage, then switch banner just before the hope banner morale boost is depleted from damage then switch to coldfells banner. Sarchol, Great River tome of defensive maneauvers, and 2-3 Vit focused jewelry (the rest should be might with agility), your phys and mit should sit close to the same. It may or may not be of value to use the tact mit rings from the cappy barterer in the moors, I find the set bonuses and states of the great river set outweigh the phys and tact mit most of the time. If needed i equip the one to remove poisons, but switch back. Hope this helps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000052fac/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mirkwood View Post

Thanks!
    1) 1351 for both

2) i usually use hope or war for grouping. for pvp i will sometimes use it depending on the situation
    Kraken, Thesungodra