So typically my posts are either not serious or its a gratz thread, but I had seen the idea on the creep forums and I thought to myself, 'why not try to bring it to life?'

The Idea: New creep class: The Angmarim: Their role: Caster: DPS

I'll split it off in a few ways in this thread and this isn't a thread to say OH HEAY THAT SKILL SOUNDS STUPIDLY OP well no duh thats why I'm starting it here to refine skills and collect ideas before throwing it out there to a bigger audience.

The DPS Angmarim
So you started off an Angmarium you'll have roughly around 9k Morale and around 3k Power

You start off with 5 skills:

Shadow's Grip!
You fire a ball of dark energy at you target engulfing your foe and applying damage over time upon them. Initial damage of 400-450 and the DoT will tick ever 3 seconds for 12 seconds of 200 damage. A cooldown of 15 seconds.

Dark Pressence
You apply a debuff on your target for -10% tactical mintigation for 15 seconds. A cooldown of 15 seconds.

Strike!
You deal a heavy melee blow on your target dealing 400 damage This skill does bonus damage if they have Shadow's Grip! applied to them. A cooldown of 20 seconds.

Promised Death--THIS CLASS WILL REVOLVE AROUND THIS SKILL there will be different teirs to this skill depending on debuffs you may or may not have on the target

After years of practice you are able to perform a devastating cast upon your foes, if you have the killing blow on your target with this skill you heal yourself +10% Morale and 5% power. 2 second induction. A cooldown of 1 minute.

1. If Dark Presence is applied to the target when this spell is cast then the debuff refreshes and a DOT of 150 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds is applied.

2. If Grip the Heart is applied to the target when this spell is cast the DoT is upgraded to a teir 2 Dot dealing 250-300 damage every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.

3. If Dark Presence, Fear the King, and Death Bringer debuffs are on the target this spell will remove the debuffs and in return does 1,400 - 2,000 damage with higher chances to crit depending on how many bleeds you have on a target (+5% per bleed).

4. If Burn! is applied to the target when this spell is cast then refresh the DoT and restore 2% morale and 1% power.

Burn!
You burn your target with cryptic powers reducing their armor and applying damage over time. Reduces armor by 600, DoT of 200 - 250 every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. A cooldown of 5 seconds.

Rank 1: Into The Dark
You concentrate and you're able to stun your foe. 1 second induction. Stuns for 5 seconds. A cooldown of 10 seconds.

Rank 2:

Rank 3:

Rank 4:Grip the Heart

Rank 5:Death Bringer

Rank 6:Fear the King

Rank 7:

Rank 8: Charge
You're able to channel for a short period of time charging your next attack to deal a 2nd affect or deal bonus damage. Channel of 5 seconds. No Cooldown. Skills elligible for the 2nd affect or bonus damage are marked with Chargable next to them.

Rank 9:

Rank 10:

Rank 11:

Rank 12:

Rank 13:

Rank 14:

Rank 15: