We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
    Babe you are so sweet. Here's a video of the fight.. could've won, should've won..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ziMRb4LzQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    I know Vic, but it was freaking entertaining watching the burg group one shot people. I seem to recall a drinking game on both sides for that night, but do not recall the details because I recall more of the drinking and conversation more than I do the fighting. lol
    I don't think it was the healer KB's drinking game, but I may be wrong. I loved that game, which I believe was invented by Tides.

"WL KB! DRIMK!" "Mins KABES DRINMMTK!!!"

Moors vent drinking nights were the best.

Ah, but see Cojiro is mine

http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/ Sorry it took so long to respond back Dol. Your description is located in the Creep section, hope you enjoy !
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LickoryMyHickory View Post
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/ Sorry it took so long to respond back Dol. Your description is located in the Creep section, hope you enjoy !
    I was reading through the Gladden Creeps page and was reminded that Nubbers was on a few nights ago fighting the evil freep invaders. Be afraid freeps!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000073281/signature.png]Reddweaver[/charsig]
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    I was reading through the Gladden Creeps page and was reminded that Nubbers was on a few nights ago fighting the evil freep invaders. Be afraid freeps!
    Did u see urs as well Redd? I'm pretty sure I did a write-up on you too . Hope you likez!

Quote Originally Posted by LickoryMyHickory View Post
    Did u see urs as well Redd? I'm pretty sure I did a write-up on you too . Hope you likez!
    yeah looks good! however, my defiler is out indefinitely. i quit playing him when endwaith came out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000073281/signature.png]Reddweaver[/charsig]
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    yeah looks good! however, my defiler is out indefinitely. i quit playing him when endwaith came out.
    That's a shame. You were one of the top defilers on the server overall skill-wise, and prob would def be the top now if u were to come back . I enjoyed 1v1ing u regardless on whatever toon. Anyway, I used that toon because that was the creep u were most commonly on and accomplished most on, tho I did enjoy the 1v1s against ur spider all the same, and even the occasional ones with ur reaver hehe. Glad you are having fun with this "game", tho it's not to my taste anymore for the time-being. If they ever add a new map that they promised for 2.5 years now or change up some of the mechanics or even a new creep class, maybe I'll resub or buy the class with TP.

bumped for exposure.

Boomped! Hope to get working on this again soon! Post who you think should get in the wiki, or create your own wiki info on them yourself so I can copy and paste it in, and I'll make sure to give you credit or make an anon if you want !

Edit: Read through this thread and added Ardook from Tingur's suggestion. Edited Croner to add Lathius's quote in, too.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 04 2013 at 06:16 PM.

Too lazy to read all this, but if he hasn't been added, Clevinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Too lazy to read all this, but if he hasn't been added, Clevinger.
    Yes, he was added on his cappie as Aristeidies.

WIKI UPDATED!

Recently added some interesting Freep characters such as Althorr, Melicki, and yes, even Davil :P! I suggest you read the Davil one if you want to be offended/entertained at the same time... well offended if you actually like/respect him hehehehee.

Edited Vurgash's a little bit for Creep. I need to get some more creeps on there one day.

Remember, you can help out by either making your own entry so I can copy/paste or even by simply suggesting someone you would like in . If it's the latter, make sure it's someone you know I know well.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 04 2013 at 06:21 PM.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    WIKI UPDATED!
    I need to get some more creeps on there one day.
    , I can certainly think of a few names to be added.

Did you ever add raizo?
    You could also add Tankul and Bagbalm if you're looking for creeps.
    Oh and Eunuch
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jun 04 2013 at 06:40 PM.

simply suggesting someone you would like in . If it's the latter, make sure it's someone you know I know well.
    Yes. Me. I want to be in it.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    I'm offended, you added Dalok before me, that is ok, but Duime too ? gosh. what erilen said

I assume I'm in here as the greatest player to ever play ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    , I can certainly think of a few names to be added.

Did you ever add raizo?
    You could also add Tankul and Bagbalm if you're looking for creeps.
    Oh and Eunuch
    Yeah, I'll get to them when I can. I got you and Eunuch finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerelas View Post
    I assume I'm in here as the greatest player to ever play ever?
    The day I get laid is the day you're the greatest player ever, so not ever. 20 year old virgin chode dawg,jealous?! Halfway there, living on a prayer! I'm the greatest "player" ever nawimean ?!

http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

WIKI UPDATED!

Just got done adding by personal request Erilen and Tingur (finally )! I also added Eunuch! Check em out!

Reading these bios makes me wish three things:

1. I wish I'd started playing LOTRO long before I did (only a little over a year ago)

2. I wish I'd started playing in the moors long before I did (only about 6 months ago, tops)

3. I wish I had a better computer (netbook ftw)

Proud to be a Gladdenite and part of an awesome tradition!
    lvl 100 r7 Guardian | 78 Mini | 61 Hunter | Lukiluk - r9 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV

I do concur my dear Watson that this fellow is missing a person on this list.
    Who might it be you ask? Why its me of course. (que song and dance explaining all that there is ziken.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arathaert View Post
    Reading these bios makes me wish three things:

1. I wish I'd started playing LOTRO long before I did (only a little over a year ago)

2. I wish I'd started playing in the moors long before I did (only about 6 months ago, tops)

3. I wish I had a better computer (netbook ftw)

Proud to be a Gladdenite and part of an awesome tradition!
    1. Yes, you missed out on the best pvp in SoA prebk12, and esp book 12-14 overall when it was all said and done. MoM wasn't really fun in book 6 (for creeps anyway), but it was pretty good book 7-8. SoM was fun as well. RoI was also good, but after that it went drastically down hill with RoR imo.

2. Read above statement :P ^

3. I feel you, bro. I played on an Emachines for like 3 years before I upgraded, still managed to have good fun though. You just gotta get in the right fights at the right times. Also, I think the more they added to the game, the laggier it got. The lag got real bad in book 12-14 when it came to the Ettenmoors. That's why they should get rid of the delving too, it's just unnecessary.

Some lag reducing tips for you from an expert haha: put your graphics to the lowest they can be, but keep your object draw distance to at least "High", so you can see when people are coming; muting game sounds helps a lot, but takes away from some of the fun, yet makes it more playable; put player mesh combining all the way up I think and then the one under it all the way down (forget what its called but you cant miss it in Advanced Graphics options, something to do with texture I think).

Even when I got the new laptop I play on, I still put it to very low just to be safe. It's not the best comp in the world, but it made it playable as well as other games. It only has 6 gigs of ram on it. I recommend you get 8 gigs though; it should run really smooth with that.

Glad you're proud ! Can't say you should be proud as you should be, considering pvp has gone downhill even farther this expac, but still, the rich history we have is nice. Make sure to check out the old pvp videos if you wanna see real pvp in its prime heh .

Quote Originally Posted by GreenleeSmythe View Post
    Who might it be you ask? Why its me of course. (que song and dance explaining all that there is ziken.)
    No offense Ziken, but all I remember about you is you were a hunter who was an easy kill for my creep lol . I feel like you're Healetry's brother the way you act. How old are you now btw, finally 13 or something?
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 06 2013 at 02:14 PM.

No you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    No you suck.
    yep i know

Who are you?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast