We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 524
  1. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    shh, let the expert talk, so far he's right. you're obviously r6, your signature is a proof of that.
    No idea who you are. Reddmedic was the first rank 8/9/10 defiler on gladden and then xferred to Meneldor. I haven't played in well over a year and a half and just stumbled across this thread while checking out the update.

    **Happy with my sig now?
    .
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    my bad, people went over to other servers only to come back, none of my business anyways, I started PvMPing around a month before RoI if I remember. maybe you farmed maybe you didnt, not my business,dont know who you are either .
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    uhhh, wth? Your memory isn't serving you correctly at all...
    Perhaps I was mistaken then. My apologies. It was about 4 years ago. There was definitely a defiler who farmed straight to 6. Do you recall which one it was?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Perhaps I was mistaken then. My apologies. It was about 4 years ago. There was definitely a defiler who farmed straight to 6. Do you recall which one it was?
    I do not know. I just remember rolling my defiler the same time as cheers and he ranked A LOT faster than i did. I was 2nd to him until he quit playing which was probably around rank 6. I got all of my rank in SOTW groups and Soldiers of DG after that with the Call to Arms folks. Got him to 10 and retired him as i was done. Xferring him to Meneldor was a waste of $$$, never played him over there either.

    Back on topic...
    Speaking of farmers, what happened to Carregkeenan(sp?)? He was probably the most fail player/farmer on Gladden.

    Also, if Tarvin is being mentioned, you have to include Mariuss/Nazgrel. Their hate towards each other was epic.
    .
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

  5. #130
    To clear up the "farming" that Reddmedic did, which I thought was slightly asinine to begin with you bringing it up Vic, but mistakes happen, I believe the defiler ur thinking about was Cheerz, who I mentioned already. He got rank 7 in a week when defilers came out, then you didnt see him again, so yes, he most likely farmed, but not Redd. Me, Black, and Urg will get to this stuff when we can, thx for suggestions for the wiki! Sorry again, Redd, I had my doubts u farmed, knew it wasn't true.

    That's the beauty of the wiki tho, to bring up truths and fix mistakes !
    Last edited by Deathbringer95; Jul 24 2012 at 05:25 PM.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer95 View Post
    To clear up the "farming" that Reddmedic did, which I thought was slightly asinine to begin with you bringing it up Vic, but mistakes happen, I believe the defiler ur thinking about was Cheerz, who I mentioned already. He got rank 7 in a week when defilers came out, then you didnt see him again, so yes, he most likely farmed, but not Redd. Me, Black, and Urg will get to this stuff when we can, thx for suggestions for the wiki! Sorry again, Redd, I had my doubts u farmed, knew it wasn't true.

    That's the beauty of the wiki tho, to bring up truths and fix mistakes !
    Cheerz didn't farm. I always looked up to Trix, and he's the only player I can actually say was my inspiration of becoming a burg. He played defiler 24/7 when it came out. Honestly, every time the raid came in to zerg me at a rez circle or something, he was always there.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    I do not know. I just remember rolling my defiler the same time as cheers and he ranked A LOT faster than i did. I was 2nd to him until he quit playing which was probably around rank 6. I got all of my rank in SOTW groups and Soldiers of DG after that with the Call to Arms folks. Got him to 10 and retired him as i was done. Xferring him to Meneldor was a waste of $$$, never played him over there either.

    Back on topic...
    Speaking of farmers, what happened to Carregkeenan(sp?)? He was probably the most fail player/farmer on Gladden.

    Also, if Tarvin is being mentioned, you have to include Mariuss/Nazgrel. Their hate towards each other was epic.
    Carreg is Worgnakh's little lackey on E now. He renames his toons quite frequently so not sure what his names are over there. Pretty sure his reaver is still named Thugglife thought it may have since changed after I left E. Last name I remember his champ having was Aristides. I think he renamed since then also. He sometimes plays his warg on this server, Thekoolaidman or something or that sort.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    There was certainly a r6 defiler in the first week or two of the class's creation that farmed... because myself and Kalib (=/) caught them farming. I can't recall the name. I thought it was Redd but I was mistaken. I guess the name will be lost in the annals of history.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Cheerz didn't farm. I always looked up to Trix, and he's the only player I can actually say was my inspiration of becoming a burg. He played defiler 24/7 when it came out. Honestly, every time the raid came in to zerg me at a rez circle or something, he was always there.
    Did you also look up to him because of his farming ? Idk, he got rank 7 in the first week on a defiler back when rank was still relatively hard to get (obv not as hard as prebk12). In that span, I hardly saw him at all that week, and then randomly, a rank 7 defiler appears with a good amount of stars. This is all suspicious speculation of course, may never know nor do I care really, was just trying to clear it up because I knew in my gut Redd didn't farm. He wasn't that great on burg anyway 1v1 wise, good ganker and star hugger, but other than that, mediocre at best. All I remember him for is ganking hh with npcs on me constantly and nothing else. I learned a long time ago not to respect vets in this game simply because they are vets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    There was certainly a r6 defiler in the first week or two of the class's creation that farmed... because myself and Kalib (=/) caught them farming. I can't recall the name. I thought it was Redd but I was mistaken. I guess the name will be lost in the annals of history.
    I'm still willing to say its Cheerz, but it's all suspicious speculation of course like I just said, as long as you could clearly remember/had screenies.
    Last edited by Deathbringer95; Jul 24 2012 at 07:09 PM.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    There was certainly a r6 defiler in the first week or two of the class's creation that farmed... because myself and Kalib (=/) caught them farming. I can't recall the name. I thought it was Redd but I was mistaken. I guess the name will be lost in the annals of history.
    I agree....he/she was running with Abom and few others, earned his red ring within a few hours of logging on. I posted a screen shot of a Guard with no armor equipped running in and dieing repeatedly.....for the life of me I can't remember the name of the creep. Might have the screeny on my old computer or photobucket account...let me poke around and see what I can find.

    I'm going to go lay down on the railroad tracks after I find it....Vic and I acutally agree on something ;P

    Val
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

  11. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    I agree....he/she was running with Abom and few others, earned his red ring within a few hours of logging on. I posted a screen shot of a Guard with no armor equipped running in and dieing repeatedly.....for the life of me I can't remember the name of the creep. Might have the screeny on my old computer or photobucket account...let me poke around and see what I can find.

    I'm going to go lay down on the railroad tracks after I find it....Vic and I acutally agree on something ;P

    Val
    Please, for the sake of humanity, do. You'd be a hero, really! I actually recall that now that you mention it.... I guess your ratio for mentioning logical things is 1 to 1 million lol, tho that may be a little low of a number.
    Last edited by Deathbringer95; Jul 24 2012 at 08:15 PM.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer95 View Post
    Did you also look up to him because of his farming ? Idk, he got rank 7 in the first week on a defiler back when rank was still relatively hard to get (obv not as hard as prebk12). In that span, I hardly saw him at all that week, and then randomly, a rank 7 defiler appears with a good amount of stars. This is all suspicious speculation of course, may never know nor do I care really, was just trying to clear it up because I knew in my gut Redd didn't farm. He wasn't that great on burg anyway 1v1 wise, good ganker and star hugger, but other than that, mediocre at best. All I remember him for is ganking hh with npcs on me constantly and nothing else. I learned a long time ago not to respect vets in this game simply because they are vets.
    I guess you're right. He wasn't the greatest burg, but he knew how to survive.

    Now that I think about it, I guess you're right. Trix did rank pretty fast. I thought that defilers came out with bk 12? Wasn't bk 12 the book that changed raid pvp? That was when every thing was kind of bugged. I remember when every thing was so screwed up that people would lose over 100 rating per raid death. The renown gain was just absolutely insane. I'm not defending him or anything, I just remember going from 1.970 to 1.689 in one death from Genbu's zerg.

    They fixed it the next book, I think, but it was pretty bad for awhile. Trix was a smart player. Whether he farmed or not, he still deserves respect. LIKE ME! jk but not really
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

  13. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    I guess you're right. He wasn't the greatest burg, but he knew how to survive.

    Now that I think about it, I guess you're right. Trix did rank pretty fast. I thought that defilers came out with bk 12? Wasn't bk 12 the book that changed raid pvp? That was when every thing was kind of bugged. I remember when every thing was so screwed up that people would lose over 100 rating per raid death. The renown gain was just absolutely insane. I'm not defending him or anything, I just remember going from 1.970 to 1.689 in one death from Genbu's zerg.

    They fixed it the next book, I think, but it was pretty bad for awhile. Trix was a smart player. Whether he farmed or not, he still deserves respect. LIKE ME! jk but not really
    Book 13 was defilers. Even with the renown/inf gain from raids, 94.5k (old rank 7 I believe? my good memory ftw) in a week on a defiler, even in a raid? We had great action then, but I don't think we had that much action for ren/inf gain in a week. Wish we could see that aklouie list for his inf gain; I remember ppl said that he was farming back then because the strange amount he got in a time where it would be fitting for him to farm (to see how strong a rank 7 defiler was prob) he got per day, but we don't have proof. I know he didn't farm on burg or spider, but maybe his defiler. So that's where my suspicion creeps in. I guess we will have to wait for Valistar's screenies if he has any (if were lucky, he tied himself to a railroad track already). Like I said, I don't really care, but just wanted to clear Redd's name at the least, that I care about; don't like to see a good player get slandered falsely. That's prolly the first time you said I was right in a long time without the denial !
    Last edited by Deathbringer95; Jul 24 2012 at 11:02 PM.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer95 View Post
    Book 13 was defilers. Even with the renown/inf gain from raids, 94.5k (old rank 7 I believe? my good memory ftw) in a week on a defiler, even in a raid? We had great action then, but I don't think we had that much action for ren/inf gain in a week. Wish we could see that aklouie list for his inf gain; I remember ppl said that he was farming back then because the strange amount he got in a time where it would be fitting for him to farm (to see how strong a rank 7 defiler was prob) he got per day, but we don't have proof. I know he didn't farm on burg or spider, but maybe his defiler. So that's where my suspicion creeps in. I guess we will have to wait for Valistar's screenies if he has any (if were lucky, he tied himself to a railroad track already). Like I said, I don't really care, but just wanted to clear Redd's name at the least, that I care about; don't like to see a good player get slandered falsely. That's prolly the first time you said I was right in a long time without the denial !
    So far no luck finding the screenie, waiting to hear back from admin to see if they can reset my old photobucket account...it'll be there if they can send to my new email address.

    Keep in mind Freeps had 10 new levels to work through so the defiler in question (i think its cheerz) leveled to Rank 6 during a time when there would have been little or no action in the moors.

    Val
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

  15. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    Keep in mind Freeps had 10 new levels to work through so the defiler in question (i think its cheerz) leveled to Rank 6 during a time when there would have been little or no action in the moors.

    Val
    This is indeed false....we have had a level increase of 10 twice...MoM and RoI and Defiler was miles before MoM......I want to say book 10-12 somewhere in that region which didn't require a leveling increase.
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    373
    So Genbu told me about this thread, it's pretty crazy how people are still talking about what we did as Creeps on this server.

    I'm going to contribute my story to this and tell everyone how it all happened from my vantage point. I think Genbu is going to do the same.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000006d64d/signature.png]Aeons[/charsig]

  17. #142
    Gladden, no thanks are neccessary for reviving pvp with this thread ^.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    So Genbu told me about this thread, it's pretty crazy how people are still talking about what we did as Creeps on this server.

    I'm going to contribute my story to this and tell everyone how it all happened from my vantage point. I think Genbu is going to do the same.
    Look who decided to show up. We should probably tell each other how bad the other is, and how I have a 'man crush' on you for old time's sake :P
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    131

    Thumbs up

    Great thread Vinner! Brings back lots of good memories.

    Someone should volunteer to do a write up of Vinner. He absolutely deserves one. Also, Red definitely did not farm.

    edit, sorry did not see Vinners at first look.
    Last edited by BillG20; Jul 25 2012 at 01:47 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220301000005cf14/signature.png]Braelob[/charsig]
    Duirihir 65 Champion-- Duinhere 65 Burglar -- Call to Arms -- Gladden

  20. #145
    Now that I think about it, Cheerz didn't hit Rank 7. He hit rank 5 or 6, which was probably possible in such short time in those days. I do remember trying to keep up with him in rank at first but he went way ahead of me. Every time I was online, so was he (not farming). I was the first to 7 as I remember being the first defiler to use the big defiler armor debuff curse (can't remember the name).
    .
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

  21. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by BillG20 View Post
    Great thread Vinner! Brings back lots of good memories.

    Someone should volunteer to do a write up of Vinner. He absolutely deserves one. Also, Red definitely did not farm.

    edit, sorry did not see Vinners at first look.
    I along with my good friend Pikmantoo will have one for Vinner in due time. Saving the best for last. Genbu/Aeons, please send links if you can to any other misc. videos or SS you have. Either through the wiki message board or link them here. I used a few of your old Kalib ones so far.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2p79bNE.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

  22. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    Now that I think about it, Cheerz didn't hit Rank 7. He hit rank 5 or 6, which was probably possible in such short time in those days. I do remember trying to keep up with him in rank at first but he went way ahead of me. Every time I was online, so was he (not farming). I was the first to 7 as I remember being the first defiler to use the big defiler armor debuff curse (can't remember the name).
    Hmmm, you sure Redd? I swear I remember seeing Cheerz get rank 7 in a week, saw him have rank 7, but then he just vanished outta the blue, most likely cuz he farmed. Also, I love how no one is defending Cheerz's farming but Redd's not farming lol, that's great !

    Edit: If you look up Cheerz, you can't even find anymore, prob deleted cuz of farming.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillG20 View Post
    Great thread Vinner! Brings back lots of good memories.


    Someone should volunteer to do a write up of Vinner. He absolutely deserves one. Also, Red definitely did not farm.

    edit, sorry did not see Vinners at first look.
    Don't forget to thank Urgbuz (made posts about ppl, such as myself) and Blackhaert (he made the wiki) for their contributions! Thx, least someone finally brought up an idea to include me, jeez :P, be nice to get some recognition since I made the thread and all lol. I had to playfully plead cry to urg about it lol, yet cry nonetheless...nobody loved me hehe.

    Don't forget to make donations to keep the wiki up and running. Our seed they shall not impede for our world renown to succeed indeed! You need to donate so we can have some "rich history" ! Maybe if this thread is exposed enough, Turbine will start caring more about pvp cuz they will see what it does to a community!
    Last edited by Deathbringer95; Jul 25 2012 at 03:22 PM.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Wow. Azareth, Redd, Braelob and 1/2 of the twins in the same thread, years after their disappearances. Maybe you should all come back.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabraxas View Post
    I along with my good friend Pikmantoo will have one for Vinner in due time. Saving the best for last. Genbu/Aeons, please send links if you can to any other misc. videos or SS you have. Either through the wiki message board or link them here. I used a few of your old Kalib ones so far.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/drpaladin85

    Edit: Nvm, you already found those. Also, look at how horrid all the old effect icons were haha.
    Last edited by reverendmaggot; Jul 25 2012 at 04:01 PM.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    808
    Yeah Kalib's what what in the butt video was classic.

    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/user/drpaladin85

    Edit: Nvm, you already found those. Also, look at how horrid all the old effect icons were haha.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000014b3d/signature.png]Snuggle[/charsig]

 

 
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload