We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    I think it was Shaelynne or something similar. Could be wrong, I just remember seeing er last year or so and someone told me she was an old minstrel coming back for a little while.
    YES! Shaelene or however you spelled it. I was going through the early pages of the hit list thread trying to find it because I could swear there was a Sh-something minstrel who used to be out a lot back in pre-MoM. Didn't find her there, although I did find a couple of other old school minstrels who were minstreling before minstreling was cool: Wondrme and Tremelo for instance. And I miss Perch.
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

Thumbs up Due to the popularity...

Due to the popularity of this subject, Vinner and I have created a wiki that will be updated, if time allows, on an on going basis. All suggestion can be accepted here until the wiki is a little more polished.

Here is the link to the LOTRO history of Gladden - http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2p79bNE.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

More names to consider...

Sudo
    Fruito
    Perchelm
    Barth
    Slaps
    Thething
    Growler
    Puddytat
    Gunnor
    Wynn
    Sowen
    Florence
    Cardinal
    Rampant
    Tides
    Elfeyes
    Artemii
    Peidque
    Gariador
    Reedee
    Snuggles
    Greyclaw
    Governator
    Roman
    Bailiff
    Nubbers

Now get to work! >.<
    Last edited by the_blah; Jul 13 2012 at 02:11 PM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    More names to consider...

Sudo
    Fruito
    Barth
    Slaps
    Thething
    Growler
    Puddytat
    Gunnor
    Wynn
    Sowen
    Rampant
    Tides
    Elfeyes
    Artemii
    Peidque
    Gariador
    Reedee
    Snuggles
    Greyclaw
    Governator
    Roman
    Bailiff
    Nubbers

Now get to work! >.<
    You can't list Ellfeyes and Artemii and not Angle and Chevypie.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    You can't list Ellfeyes and Artemii and not Angle and Chevypie.
    That ^^^

I also added Florence, Perchelm, and Cardinal to the list. There's a few more I'm forgetting...

PS> Who was Uncle Creepy? It's on the tip of my brain...
    Last edited by the_blah; Jul 13 2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    YES! Shaelene or however you spelled it. I was going through the early pages of the hit list thread trying to find it because I could swear there was a Sh-something minstrel who used to be out a lot back in pre-MoM. Didn't find her there, although I did find a couple of other old school minstrels who were minstreling before minstreling was cool: Wondrme and Tremelo for instance. And I miss Perch.
    Methinks yall are forgetting the infamous Boxwine.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Also Clown, if you're going to list some oldschool Phalanx, you can't leave out Lamora, the Master of Wit.
    [/CENTER]

Also Clown, if you're going to list some oldschool Phalanx, you can't leave out Lamora, the Master of Wit.
    ...and Fluer

In the Strike from the Shadows video, I think I was the 2nd BA to die, with Sop's BA being first. The cackling hag in vent was Poppies who was drunk off her gourd and she was the defiler who got blown up (at rank 6 or 7, we both were lol)!! Of course, this was before Aris and I were banned from Call to Arms vent and the great hatred for Phalanx began. But most of the creeps were still in Soldiers at that time, and Negate, Adder, and Cyclic still played before transferring. (Adder just quit. Remember the kin Dragon Snacks? Still a great name!)

Let's see, when Vurg came back, that's when Ikarr xferred here and joined Phalanx and we made the infamous (and no longer on youtube cause it showed how awesome we were) video 'Run Phalanx Run'.

Don't forget Gariador, Alastor, ME!! (ffs), Wondrme, Clown, Viceras, Halborg, Lamora, Tides, Sowen, Luckystrike, Chavelle, Angleofdeath, Ellfeyes.... ahhh, the good old times....
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

Gave me a laugh, seredir texted me about this thread thought i would have a peak, the part about urthona was spot on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820300000002c266/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3903/screenshot00002t.jpg][b][color=red]AZARETH - World First 5 Star Champion[/color][/b][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    Gave me a laugh, seredir texted me about this thread thought i would have a peak, the part about urthona was spot on.
    It cannot be... you fell! Anyway all, I was banned for 3 days, so I guess I'll be working on this wiki now :P. Y'all can help me with this if you want to cut down my work load, take your time and all lol.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 13 2012 at 08:05 PM.

Methinks yall are forgetting the infamous Boxwine.
    Was just about to bring him up, good someone mentioned it before I had to.
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    It cannot be... you fell! Anyway all, I was banned for 3 days, so I guess I'll be working on this wiki now :P. Y'all can help me with this if you want to cut down my work load, take your time and all lol.
    I might actually download lotro and bring my warg over along with urthona, im sure it wouldn't take to long for me to get a hang of the game again even though i haven't played for two years.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820300000002c266/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3903/screenshot00002t.jpg][b][color=red]AZARETH - World First 5 Star Champion[/color][/b][/url]

I might actually download lotro and bring my warg over along with urthona, im sure it wouldn't take to long for me to get a hang of the game again even though i haven't played for two years.
    Oh christ not urthona rofl, oohhh how I've missed his funny trilingual "GG noob" accent. The Croatian Crew, with the addition of Mariuss, would then be reformed!

Torturer and Bumbum - another couple of BA's that always seemed to find the business end of my daggers. Ol' Turturer.... poor Torturer...

You can now also post on the wiki as a discussion. This is located in the top right corner of the wiki bar. - http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2p79bNE.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

Someone mention Ughidontknow yet? Famed for being one of the first hunters in moors to reach 9k morale unbuffed, and somehow being unable to play without a pocket cappy healer (honorable mention: Neitosesen). Also perfected the hobbit flop --> desperate flight technique to chicken out of especially hard fights if he was found without a pet healer. I think ugh left game because he got married.... psh.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Someone mention Ughidontknow yet? Famed for being one of the first hunters in moors to reach 9k morale unbuffed, and somehow being unable to play without a pocket cappy healer (honorable mention: Neitosesen). I think ugh left game because he got married.... psh.
    The irony in that. I'll copy it in tho. Like I said, don't hesitate to put ur thoughts in.

Lathius!

Oh, and wow, blast from the past, hey Azareth (the real Azareth I mean).
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

By popular demand, Ootyfast's wiki is now done if you want to check it out. Make sure you go under the "Dijerry Doo Descriptions" in the "Freeps" section: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

By popular demand, Ootyfast's wiki is now done if you want to check it out. Make sure you go under the "Dijerry Doo Descriptions" in the "Freeps" section: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/
    Who here read the first part of Ootyfast's wiki in that familiar voice? Huh???

Brilliant Vinner... pure genious!

Best one yet!
    I have a noob rune keeper and a champ that only tanks. Suck it.

"The Original Middle Landing Fight"
    The mother of all gladden fights. The only players still active who may remember this are myself and Clown. I recall Hecphant was with us, as well as a level 42 champion, and probably Winnwyn. But I can't recall who else was on the famed lugs middle landing when only EIGHT of us held back an entire creep raid for over an hour. Finally realizing the futility of their efforts, the creep raid left and we all simply walked out of lugs, unharmed and un-killed (save for the 42, who died several times). Afterwards, several screenshots were taken and posted, and Didnthurt had an aversion to keep middle landings for the rest of his existence. -Aris
    I remember this. When the creeps finally gave up Aris suggested the group hit the insert-button as we left TR (through front door). That was an insane amount of renown. Sowen was there too I think on his champ Whale, Wynn on LM.

There was also another Phalanx pvp night, me as a tag-along-healer (non-phalanx at the time) where we fended off about 15? creeps with the 10? of us at DG. We literally inched our way from the entrance of DG to the boss room, fighting EM npcs and creeps all together. It was 50 - 60 minutes of organized chaos. My mind was blown by how much 2 LM's could do when they knew what they were doing. We finally made it to the DG boss room, killed the boss with creeps still coming at us. We died right as the boss fell. Only because we had no power to keep up with the creeps still pushing in.

Got tons of renown, but that didn't matter. It was just fun to play with a good group of good players, just laughing as things happened, because everyone knew their job. I loved it. Experiencing nights like that is mainly why I love grouping more than raiding or soloing in the moors.

PS> Nice stuff Vinner. Mr. Journalist.
    Last edited by the_blah; Jul 14 2012 at 01:45 AM.

YES!! lol thanks for that I miss that guy.. He started off in the kin I was in (Agents of the White Council) and if you think his moors rants were great..you should have heard him in groups doing book quests and what not. *sigh* and I agree with Zubgru, Lathius needs a mention. Does Wondre still play? I miss that chick too. We had such fun on ladies nights

I'll never forget the first time I saw Bumbum.. I was on my rank 0 hunter just trying Moors for the first time and here comes a troll storming down from TA, i think it was, named ~Bumbum, I have to admit I stood there laughing and got my face handed to me pretty good.
    Last edited by Daemunchylde; Jul 14 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    [B][COLOR=Red][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Be good to see you out again azereth...i forgot being in DP so long ago... Actually just deleted Drunkshiplanterns.... only have cassadaga left now. die freeps.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast