We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    UPDATED!

Edited Tarvin's wiki to add how he was the true first rank 14 on Gladden, and added other little deets, which is now located in the Creep section as his BA, Incendio.

Added Grogog as well!

Put an honorary member of the Gladden community with Spwit's, though I know little about him since I haven't been here, I but I gathered a bit of details from people I know who still play. I put a slight roleplay aspect (of course :P) to his wiki in accordance to our pvp ranks on Gladden hehe .

Been slacking lately, but been busy getting stuff organized for college for my junior year, and vacation/shore and such. Hope to get working on this again soon. Remember to keep adding suggestions or writing your own you feel worthy to be added !

http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/
    Thank you, very thoughtful of you.
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ill write one for Chippiparai since she no longer plays actively.
    Chippiparai was a unique person of the LOTRO community. She would play a hunter on freepside, but it was during her time on the creepside I got to know this person. She's a r9 warg that actually earned her rank being an honourable player who'd rather stay behind and fight to the end with friends than leave them with a hips. She wasn't the best warg nor did she aim to be. Infact I believe the person is more important than their skill unlike your common raid leader nowadays. Chippiparai would pick up the mantle as leader of the creep tribe Skullripper Tribe during it's height in RoI era. I haven't met a kinder and more accepting person in this community. She was one fine warg and when she started out on her hunter she would prove why she was a good player. She once had quarrel with Ol'Valistar that started out with Valistar simply not paying attention to the chat box and dropped her when she said she'd be right back. Valistar said he didn't want people like that in his raids. That might be one of the reasons he never ever won a group/raid fight as I've witnessed. Chippiparai openly stated that she'd leave LOTRO for GW2 at it's release in tribe and gave the mantle to Davencreep. With the hunter Mellinareth she started playing GW2 and I still await her return even though I've missed some chances of meeting her in LOTRO after RoR release. - Tingur
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    Thank you, very thoughtful of you.
    Np, I had to include you as the Steward of Gladden to hold the rank spot for the true rank 15 of the Gladden Ettenmoors .

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Ill write one for Chippiparai since she no longer plays actively.
    Chippiparai was a unique person of the LOTRO community. She would play a hunter on freepside, but it was during her time on the creepside I got to know this person. She's a r9 warg that actually earned her rank being an honourable player who'd rather stay behind and fight to the end with friends than leave them with a hips. She wasn't the best warg nor did she aim to be. Infact I believe the person is more important than their skill unlike your common raid leader nowadays. Chippiparai would pick up the mantle as leader of the creep tribe Skullripper Tribe during it's height in RoI era. I haven't met a kinder and more accepting person in this community. She was one fine warg and when she started out on her hunter she would prove why she was a good player. She once had quarrel with Ol'Valistar that started out with Valistar simply not paying attention to the chat box and dropped her when she said she'd be right back. Valistar said he didn't want people like that in his raids. That might be one of the reasons he never ever won a group/raid fight as I've witnessed. Chippiparai openly stated that she'd leave LOTRO for GW2 at it's release in tribe and gave the mantle to Davencreep. With the hunter Mellinareth she started playing GW2 and I still await her return even though I've missed some chances of meeting her in LOTRO after RoR release. - Tingur
    Added to Creeps of Gladden, and no surprise she got in an argument with Valistar. His "logic" has no logic, so it's impossible to implore reason upon thee. You should do these more often, Ting !

Update!

I think I'm gonna make a "Historic Gladden PvP Forum Thread" section, so if you have any threads you wanna put in you deem worth, just post it here.

First one that definitely needs to be added is our most historic and prolific, http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...adden-Hit-List made by Perchelm.

Make sure you give credit to those who created the thread originally!

I can add stuff for some people:

Morsum, Gladden's Mascot:
    Morsum started early into RoI on his reaver Lhurtz. With all due respect to the person, Morsum indicated very little understanding of the English language and manners. Stating multiple times that Hedvik is a black man-loving freep. Morsum would join Skullripper, there he was taken under the wings of Chippiparai, Hedvik and Tingur. Although trying to teach him etiquette and to treat people with respect all attempts failed. Somewhat close to RoR he would create his warg Morsum and become free renown for any freep who had the ability to utilize any of the class's skills. However as time passed and well into RoR when I returned on my BA I realized that this little green mascot had surpassed me and was well on his way to rank 12. If his skills have improved remains to be verified, but atleast his manners had - a bit. Somehow he has managed to piss off a lot of creeps and freeps which I can't say I am surprised by, he manages and has also made new friends. Recently Ronnug, known as Gunnor, has taken an interest in Morsum and will often support his decisions claiming it to be in his role as a warg. - Tingur

Danieltosh, the dual wielding DotH Champion.
    Danieltosh would stand out as an aggressive freep player. Bearing a hate for creeps caused by unkown reasons. He would often jump on the big ones and do what he could to bring him down. Being from Disciples of the Hammer has put a lot of prejudice on him, but he's also essential of what DotH is in the Moors. Since he was in charge of many DotH groups and would often end victorius or dead. Possibly the best champion from DotH to ever step into the Moors on line with Streetoria. Influenced by the treacherous light side he started to believe that freeps were the cure to the ettenmoors. Like Clock he would bear a grudge against any creep player. One of the things that stood out by this dwarf was his constant use of dual wielding in the Moors which is a no-no on champions. Although being somewhat arrogant in his discussions about freeps vs creeps he was an overall great champion who quit too soon during the RoI era,
    PS: ask him about the creep he hate the most, yup thats me. - Tingur

Streetoria, the Veteran with a fondness of Tingur, Vinner's secret brother.
    Imagine a Vinner, a live Vinner, a real Vinner. A Vinner who doesn't constantly babble about the people he hates and why those times were better. If you can do that you have Streetoria. A guy everyone could love, a person who holds no grudges and plays this game for the fun of it. He started out in the beta and would play until the end of the RoI era. He holds a certain fondness of the Rift raid like everyone else, but he never got interested in the Moors. Until the fateful day where Tingur entered DotH for a 4 days period. Like with Vinner they bonded instantly once they talked like real people to each other (maybe Street and Vinner are secret brothers lol). Streetoria would soon join DotH in their raids in Ettenmoors, there he would target Tingur without mercy. He took great pleasure in killing Tingur and would practice 1v1s with him. If there was one person you shouldn't judge in DotH it would be Streetoria without a second thought. He had no interest whatsoever in kinship wars and he would just play the game. Proving to be one heck of a champion (probably Haldaim's greatest influence on his way to master the champion class). He would later leave LOTRO for person life stuff however I could have sworn I saw his burg here the other day. Streetoria was and will always be my fave Champ in LOTRO. - Tingur
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."

Streetoria, the Veteran with a fondness of Tingur, Vinner's secret brother.
    Imagine a Vinner, a live Vinner, a real Vinner. A Vinner who doesn't constantly babble about the people he hates and why those times were better. If you can do that you have Streetoria. A guy everyone could love, a person who holds no grudges and plays this game for the fun of it. He started out in the beta and would play until the end of the RoI era. He holds a certain fondness of the Rift raid like everyone else, but he never got interested in the Moors. Until the fateful day where Tingur entered DotH for a 4 days period. Like with Vinner they bonded instantly once they talked like real people to each other (maybe Street and Vinner are secret brothers lol). Streetoria would soon join DotH in their raids in Ettenmoors, there he would target Tingur without mercy. He took great pleasure in killing Tingur and would practice 1v1s with him. If there was one person you shouldn't judge in DotH it would be Streetoria without a second thought. He had no interest whatsoever in kinship wars and he would just play the game. Proving to be one heck of a champion (probably Haldaim's greatest influence on his way to master the champion class). He would later leave LOTRO for person life stuff however I could have sworn I saw his burg here the other day. Streetoria was and will always be my fave Champ in LOTRO. - Tingur
    Hmmm, I dont think me and Street are brothers; me and Street didn't like each other after I challenged all of Doth to 1v1s after owning Davil on my undergeared guard. And I dont hate people unless they have a reason for me to hate them. I'm very loving and lovable :P.

Hmmm, I dont think me and Street are brothers; me and Street didn't like each other after I challenged all of Doth to 1v1s after owning Davil on my undergeared guard. And I dont hate people unless they have a reason for me to hate them. I'm very loving and lovable :P.
    doesn't strike out your resemblance.

Didn't street claim to have a body building girlfriend and he was like 14?
    [B] @2 [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by vartsyak View Post
    he's just a year younger than me, 17 I think.

I vote for the eyesburntranslator to do one for eyesburn, cause there is nothing more funnier than reading ooc when he is talking. It is also funny when he calls Grog a fail player.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Haha, I'll see if I can work something up for Eyesburn. Also, I believe my hunter is now the first homegrown player on our server to complete tier 5 monster player slayer deed. I was about 2k away from completion when they nerfed the deeds. Completed it today with just under 20,000 kbs. I believe 20,510 is what it would have taken had they not nerfed the deed.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Congrats! I've got like... 79 kbs on my wartab. :P

If I ever make it on that wiki it'll be because of lagging out because I play on a netbook. Or how I complain about how I lag out because I play on a netbook. ;P
    Last edited by Arathaert; Jul 18 2013 at 07:43 PM.
    lvl 105 Guardian | 105 Mini | 64 Hunter | 48 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Haha, I'll see if I can work something up for Eyesburn. Also, I believe my hunter is now the first homegrown player on our server to complete tier 5 monster player slayer deed. I was about 2k away from completion when they nerfed the deeds. Completed it today with just under 20,000 kbs. I believe 20,510 is what it would have taken had they not nerfed the deed.
    First freep yes. I got it on my ba before update as it says in my sig. Grats though.

Recently Ronnug, known as Gunnor, has taken an interest in Morsum and will often support his decisions claiming it to be in his role as a warg. - Tingur
    Morsum is my Son. I'm gonna love him no matter what cruel creep things he does..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    First freep yes. I got it on my ba before update as it says in my sig. Grats though.
    Damnit! I'll settle for first freep. How many kbs does your BA have?
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Jul 19 2013 at 03:59 AM.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Damnit! I'll settle for first freep. How many kbs does your BA have?
    something like 24k

he's just a year younger than me, 17 I think.
    Wow, you're 18 already?! You def have matured somewhat tho haha. How time does fly... I'm 20 now, but will be 21 next year.

That's you and me, remember honey? You're my little 14 year old lovebug male sex slave mmmm.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 19 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Updated!

Added Streetoria to Freeps of Gladden (cut out the veteran part since he wasn't really a vet; I might put in a cutoff where Veteran really applies idk).
    Added Morsum to Creeps of Gladden (cut out the Mascot part, since we all know who Gladden's real mascot is... and that's Nubbers, don't you forget that)!
    Added Danieltosh to Freeps of Gladden.

Updated Viceras to have the most freep kbs as a homegrown freep on one freep with tier 5 kb deed (post update 11).
    Updated Tarvin (Incendio) to have the most creep kbs (pre-update 11) and add the recent addition of his rank 13 freep as being the first on the server with a rank 13 and 14 toon on 2 different toons.

I should hopefully get to working on this more for my additions this weekend, or perhaps even today depending on how I feel. Keep submitting suggestions/your own work!
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 19 2013 at 04:08 PM.

I still think you should update my section to reflect my status as the best LOTRO player in the universe
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    I still think you should update my section to reflect my status as the best LOTRO player in the universe
    Remember how that's a lie? You will still be my fave doppelganger <3. Besides, my apprentice Atoo is the best Australian player in the universe. Jk, it's really Ootyfast, but not really lol. It's Australian best, which is equivalent to a pile of doo doo in New Jersey.

Remember how that's a lie? You will still be my fave doppelganger <3. Besides, my apprentice Atoo is the best Australian player in the universe. Jk, it's really Ootyfast, but not really lol. It's Australian best, which is equivalent to a pile of doo doo in New Jersey.
    Australians are better at video games. That is science.
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    Australians are better at video games. That is science.
    Nope. Then how come they like to name their toons after legendary AMERICANS?! And seek one's great council mmmm?!

Besides, my apprentice Atoo is the best Australian player in the universe.
    Yes. I Learned from the Juden-ler. You may upgrade my position in the wiki to greatest ever Australian player. I will accept that accolade as a bare minimum. Bel could be eligible for greatest indigenous Australian (aboriginal) player? That should serve
    [B] @2 [/B]

can I be eligible for the greatest gay Australian player? ;D
    [CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"]Eskemo[/URL] R11 Rune Keeper - Eskeho R6 Minstrel - Canturi R7 Champion - Tissues R8 Captain
    Larcenist-1 R5 Burglar - Ethiniel R6 Loremaster - Frequency R6 Hunter - Flicks R6 Burglar
    Eskimono R5 Warden - Butterfree R6 Guardian - Bushpiglet R5 Warg
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[/CENTER]

Yes. I Learned from the Juden-ler. You may upgrade my position in the wiki to greatest ever Australian player. I will accept that accolade as a bare minimum. Bel could be eligible for greatest indigenous Australian (aboriginal) player? That should serve
    The Oh Mighty Juden-Ler sir! I shall probably, for you and Bel. It's appropriate as you learned from the great American and his Juden (tho not really Juden) ways. I still think you should make a kin with the Aussies called the Amazing Australian Aborigine Appendages!

Quote Originally Posted by Turin21 View Post
    can I be eligible for the greatest gay Australian player? ;D
    If you want, I'll put you in as that lol . All I remember about you when I was here Esk is that I remember when we were fighting for Valor in Angmar when we were killing worms, before you ever started moorsing. You prob don't remember that.

Btw, looked through your bio, and you like the NFL? I thought Australians hated American football. Or is this a different NFL as in soccer, like the National Football (Soccer) League in Australia, idk? If you mean the American NFL, who is your favorite team (Eagles, I hope :P)?
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 21 2013 at 11:25 PM.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast