We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    Wrong thread? Or are you just posting a Meme ?

I nominate the mighty noob, Barrushknakh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    A not so very smart reaver who appeared early into RoI. This flubber was more eager to corpsejump the dead inside EC than focusing the rest of the freeps. For a time you could see him in Skullripper back at its height. Then he disappeared for a while. He returned on his Guardian and joined the kinship Serious Business. He'd later roll a burger.

Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    A not so very smart reaver who appeared early into RoI. This flubber was more eager to corpsejump the dead inside EC than focusing the rest of the freeps. For a time you could see him in Skullripper back at its height. Then he disappeared for a while. He returned on his Guardian and joined the kinship Serious Business. He'd later roll a burger.

I'm not smart?
    You missed me on my reaver last night, tingy!

I'm not smart?
    You missed me on my reaver last night, tingy!
    I probably miss a lot of action, I am only logging in on weekends. Besides im just as quick to log out again. So many rks, burgs and minis now. Hopeless.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

Copy and pasted in.

I probably miss a lot of action, I am only logging in on weekends. Besides im just as quick to log out again. So many rks, burgs and minis now. Hopeless.
    You ain't just missing a lot of action in game Ting haha jk , I'm sure all the Norwegian nymphs flock to your loins mmmmm. Btw, how'd you like your wiki? Pretty accurate I'd say with help from your above statement lol .
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 07 2013 at 05:06 PM.

I might work on a couple more people later, don't know yet. Remember, if you have any people you want to add, just either suggest (if I know them well) or make your own !

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post

You ain't just missing a lot of action in game Ting haha jk , I'm sure all the Norwegian nymphs flock to your loins mmmmm. Btw, how'd you like your wiki? Pretty accurate I'd say with help from your above statement lol .
    These Norwegian nymphs have yet to prove you right.
    I liked my wiki, thank you for taking the time doing it

here a picture just for you as a thanks.

PS: the not so very smart part about Barru was a joke, but I think those reading the wiki will have a good laugh. Nothing beats the time when Barru finaly got his new skin. When the sigil skins first came out, a 95% naked white orc. nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jun 07 2013 at 05:53 PM.

I'll write one for Hedvik since he has quit the game.

Hedvik was a hunter who started playing when Lotro was made F2P with his friend Tingur. It would pass many months before these two noobs started out in the Ettenmoors. While Hedvik kept working on his hunter Tingur would start on his Blackarrow. Hedvik was certainly new to the Moors. As he and the Champion Ironbeak (Tingur) would be utterly crushed by Bagbalm. Yet this didnt stop Hedvik from pushing on. He improved his gear and worked on his skills. Then finaly, he was ready to become a stand-out among the hunters on Gladden. This was in the RoI era, It was right after the Warg Class received some changes. So to say the Moors was filled with wargs everywhere and at any given time. Hedvik defeated many of those. And those he failed against would teach him a valuable lesson. One day he could go up against wargs such as Wolfgash and Kratlerr and come out as the winner. Then he defeated many other pro players of different classes such as Trainsrunneh who was one kickass reaver. His personal rival was Tingur and those two would fight each other over and over. The fights would go either way and sometimes the spar would end with both lying dead on the ground. It would come times when he was flamed, those who was around in the Dalok period will remember this. However he would always prove these trolls false by beating them over others who was twice as good. Hedvik would go out as one of the best hunters in the Rise of Isengard Expansion. However he left in RoR, he said he could not be bothered with doing the new grind.
    Personal comment: I lost my temper many times which he never did and that tells alot about his character.

Rant:
    This is the worst forum I HAVE EVER used. Its so horrible a 2year old could get a better result.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Jun 07 2013 at 06:29 PM.

I'll write one for Hedvik since he has quit the game.

Hedvik was a hunter who started playing when Lotro was made F2P with his friend Tingur. It would pass many months before these two noobs started out in the Ettenmoors. While Hedvik kept working on his hunter Tingur would start on his Blackarrow. Hedvik was certainly new to the Moors. As he and the Champion Ironbeak (Tingur) would be utterly crushed by Bagbalm. Yet this didnt stop Hedvik from pushing on. He improved his gear and worked on his skills. Then finaly, he was ready to become a stand-out among the hunters on Gladden. This was in the RoI era, It was right after the Warg Class received some changes. So to say the Moors was filled with wargs everywhere and at any given time. Hedvik defeated many of those. And those he failed against would teach him a valuable lesson. One day he could go up against wargs such as Wolfgash and Kratlerr and come out as the winner. Then he defeated many other pro players of different classes such as Trainsrunneh who was one kickass reaver. His personal rival was Tingur and those two would fight each other over and over. The fights would go either way and sometimes the spar would end with both lying dead on the ground. It would come times when he was flamed, those who was around in the Dalok period will remember this. However he would always prove these trolls false by beating them over others who was twice as good. Hedvik would go out as one of the best hunters in the Rise of Isengard Expansion. However he left in RoR, he said he could not be bothered with doing the new grind.
    Personal comment: I lost my temper many times which he never did and that tells alot about his character.

Rant:
    This is the worst forum I HAVE EVER used. Its so horrible a 2year old could get a better result.
    Updated.

WIKI UPDATED!

Added Darth Curr (aka the lovable Silvey) and Raizo! Check em oot!

WIKI UPDATED!

Recently added some interesting Freep characters such as Althorr.......

Ahhh i see you did just that.

Thank you good sir, though personally I would have been much more liberal in the usage of words such as bestest, craftiest, greatest of all timez, extraordinary, astoundingly devestating, discombobulatingly powerful, >x10,000 than any other hunter, and sexy enough to make all the girlies say ohhhhhhhahhhhhohhhhhh, twice.

It'll do though Vin, it'll do. Thank you again.

Now log in and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Ahhh i see you did just that.

Thank you good sir, though personally I would have been much more liberal in the usage of words such as bestest, craftiest, greatest of all timez, extraordinary, astoundingly devestating, discombobulatingly powerful, >x10,000 than any other hunter, and sexy enough to make all the girlies say ohhhhhhhahhhhhohhhhhh, twice.

It'll do though Vin, it'll do. Thank you again.

Now log in and play.
    Na I don't think I will haha, thx for asking . And puhlease, dont flatter urself. Just cuz you look like John Cena/Brad Pitt makes you great, but not THAT great :P. Hahahahladeodoaa *Althorr laugh* < Did I do it right?!
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 14 2013 at 06:31 PM.

To be fair, most of those burglars are terrible and don't know how to pot poison and pop touch and go when they don't need to. Granted I'm not the best burglar, I'm still learning, but i think my rank three weaver can take some of them out 1v1

To be fair, most of those burglars are terrible and don't know how to pot poison and pop touch and go when they don't need to. Granted I'm not the best burglar, I'm still learning, but i think my rank three weaver can take some of them out 1v1
    probably, but I am done in the Moors unless it change at Helms Deep.

If that's the case, it was nice knowing ya, and I'll miss you.

If that's the case, it was nice knowing ya, and I'll miss you.
    It was a privilege to get to know you and play with you, goodluck on

Ah memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Nubberz View Post
    Ah memories...

...the Nubbers?
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Ah memories...

Ah memories...
    Man nubbers, it's a shame that stupid alt finder site screwed over your awesome mystery. I had no idea you were some of those toons, funnily being one of the best if not the best at your class, but not surprising. I was the closest to finding out who you were on freep too considering I played with you back in the day and not knowing it. I honestly don't know who your freep is still.

Regardless, you will always be the biggest legend and most greatest, bestest person and pvper on Gladden in my book. May your enigmatic entity rest in peace.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...69#post6830069 Your answer lies in there, which is, at initial release anyway, a big fat NO. Maybe along the way they will again, but I don't know. I won't be back till they do something extraordinary anyway, which doesn't seem likely looking at their track record lol.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 23 2013 at 01:55 PM.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...69#post6830069 Your answer lies in there, which is, at initial release anyway, a big fat NO. Maybe along the way they will again, but I don't know. I won't be back till they do something extraordinary anyway, which doesn't seem likely looking at their track record lol.
    Well my problem lie with the absurd amount of CC and how OP some classes are. Atleast they can try to fix that.

UPDATED!

Edited Tarvin's wiki to add how he was the true first rank 14 on Gladden, and added other little deets, which is now located in the Creep section as his BA, Incendio.

Added Grogog as well!

Put an honorary member of the Gladden community with Spwit's, though I know little about him since I haven't been here, I but I gathered a bit of details from people I know who still play. I put a slight roleplay aspect (of course :P) to his wiki in accordance to our pvp ranks on Gladden hehe .

Been slacking lately, but been busy getting stuff organized for college for my junior year, and vacation/shore and such. Hope to get working on this again soon. Remember to keep adding suggestions or writing your own you feel worthy to be added !

http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jul 09 2013 at 06:57 PM.

It's been a little over a year since this thread has been made, and many great contributions so far, let's keep it going! Happy 1st Anniversary!

I hope to work on this in a bit!

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast