We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 517
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    i mean like way more
    way more caulk, got it.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,363
    These are a walk through memory lane Vinner, thanks! Though I only date from SoA Book 13 so there are a few I don't remember, most of them I remember fondly!

    A correction: Genbu and Aeons didn't leave for good until SoM, not early Moria.
    The Soldiers breakaway tribe was called Conscripts of the Iron Crown.

    Some other names that I remember from pre-Moria who deserve entries in the hall of fame:
    Ootyfast (mentioned in your aussie section but he needs an entry of his own!)
    Urthona (if you think Tarvin is the king of QQ, you never heard Urthona)
    Insidium/Nodeninja (the original guy from Meneldor, not like all these new transfers/retransfers)
    Clean
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    These are a walk through memory lane Vinner, thanks! Though I only date from SoA Book 13 so there are a few I don't remember, most of them I remember fondly!

    A correction: Genbu and Aeons didn't leave for good until SoM, not early Moria.
    The Soldiers breakaway tribe was called Conscripts of the Iron Crown.

    Some other names that I remember from pre-Moria who deserve entries in the hall of fame:
    Ootyfast (mentioned in your aussie section but he needs an entry of his own!)
    Urthona (if you think Tarvin is the king of QQ, you never heard Urthona)
    Insidium/Nodeninja (the original guy from Meneldor, not like all these new transfers/retransfers)
    Clean
    Yes, feel free to add corrections or type ur own lol, can't remember to put in every last detail! Ahhh yesss, thank you Urg, that's what they were called, I knew it was something Angmarish! I'm just sayin I think their reign ended in early moria. I saw them back in SoM, but they were really just small grouping with old friends. It would've been nice had they actually come back, then I might actually be able to tolerate Valistar knowing Genbu and Aeons would be owning him ! Qft for Urthona Urg +rep I was gonna put him in. Yeah, def Node and Ooty, and ofc cant forget Uncle Creepy hehe . I'll be sure to include u as well!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    373
    You spelt my name wrong! Pretty sure all 4 of the Aussies started playing at around the same time too. Shadows min was already level 50 when I first started playing but its not like it was years apart. Probably isnt many people that know what toon I played back then though. Most people don't remember Atoos guard either, I think he played that more in the moors before he had his LM

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    You spelt my name wrong! Pretty sure all 4 of the Aussies started playing at around the same time too. Shadows min was already level 50 when I first started playing but its not like it was years apart. Probably isnt many people that know what toon I played back then though. Most people don't remember Atoos guard either, I think he played that more in the moors before he had his LM
    UR STILL DOPPELGANGERS TO ME, AND THOU SHALL REMAIN! Yeah, I thought that's how u spelled ur champs name, w/e u dirty slag! I edited it a bit more, check it out lol.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 11 2012 at 07:57 PM.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    Urgbuz (Zubgru)- She is one of the sweetest people you can meet in game, but when she's in raid mode/1v1 mode (on warden) kickin booty and takin names, watch out! Urgbuz started in between book 12 and 14, the era of the defiler of book 13. She's described by her persistence to excellence and diligent work to prove herself. An example that can be drawn upon is when the Soldiers were the dominant creep tribe, and in order to gain entry into the tribe, you had to have at least 2 good maps and rank 5 (and obv know what you're doing). Urg went above and beyond the call of duty, and even got her good map to isen, which is a pita to get and very few have them (I almost do finally). As she gained entry into the tribe, she became one of the key wls to make up the blender raid, gaining much respect for her great heals and work in general.
    Lol awww you're so sweet. Or maybe just suckin up. Though I didn't have all my good maps yet when I first got into soldiers, but I think I had all but grim and isen, and I definitely wasn't r5 yet. Was probably 4, might even have still been 3 but they could tell I was a keener lol. I remember because when I reached 5 and could buy a tribe charter I left and made my own little tribe called Red Sun Rising, to coach new creeps that showed promise or established freeps trying creepside for the first time, a kind of Soldiers farm team. I was still an honorary Soldier though haha and eventually went back to the tribe, first on my reaver alt and eventually on Urg as well.

    A couple more:

    Unguluk: Awesome warg, was one of not too many to always have a spot in The Blender when non-reaver/warleader spots were handed out pretty reluctantly. Funny guy too, I remember rolling trolls with him one time at like 4am and godzillaing HH just for giggles, it was awesome. Also ridiculously good on his burglar.

    Deadnbloated/??? (Can't remember her other creep's name) - Might have been the first or second r7 defiler on the server, pretty sure she was the first to have r7 on both defiler and warleader. She was awesome.

    EDIT: Also I think you're gonna have to break that into a few posts there, it's turning into massive wall o text there. At least split up freep/creep.
    Last edited by Hethyba; Jul 11 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    Lol awww you're so sweet. Or maybe just suckin up. Though I didn't have all my good maps yet when I first got into soldiers, but I think I had all but grim and isen, and I definitely wasn't r5 yet. Was probably 4, might even have still been 3 but they could tell I was a keener lol. I remember because when I reached 5 and could buy a tribe charter I left and made my own little tribe called Red Sun Rising, to coach new creeps that showed promise or established freeps trying creepside for the first time, a kind of Soldiers farm team. I was still an honorary Soldier though haha and eventually went back to the tribe, first on my reaver alt and eventually on Urg as well.

    A couple more:

    Unguluk: Awesome warg, was one of not too many to always have a spot in The Blender when non-reaver/warleader spots were handed out pretty reluctantly. Funny guy too, I remember rolling trolls with him one time at like 4am and godzillaing HH just for giggles, it was awesome. Also ridiculously good on his burglar.

    Deadnbloated/??? (Can't remember her other creep's name) - Might have been the first or second r7 defiler on the server, pretty sure she was the first to have r7 on both defiler and warleader. She was awesome.

    EDIT: Also I think you're gonna have to break that into a few posts there, it's turning into massive wall o text there. At least split up freep/creep.
    Yeah I was suckin up a lil :P. Ohh yeah, I remember Red Sun Rising, I was in that kin lol. I remember sudonh, she had a wl rank 7 (Smoosh?) or something I remembered her name the other day. Yeah she was. The first rank 7 defiler was Cheerz, but think he farmed to see how strong they were at rank 7, was like rank 7 in a week-2 weeks rofl, but no proof that he did. Copy and pasted, I'll give you credit for the contribution ! Yeah, that's a good idea to break it up thought about that.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 12 2012 at 03:36 PM.

  8. #33
    I love how I remember all these names. Might not of pvp'd with em but I was definitely there and definitely remember. Feels good to be a 5 year player haha.

    While we're at memory lane, back when I was a young'n, I remember I was in the kin Stewards of Anduril on my Guard With Valistar, and I kept asking him for help. Then he got pissed and yelled me off, hated him after that. Then I realized "God I was an annoying kid" haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    Lol awww you're so sweet. Or maybe just suckin up. Though I didn't have all my good maps yet when I first got into soldiers, but I think I had all but grim and isen, and I definitely wasn't r5 yet. Was probably 4, might even have still been 3 but they could tell I was a keener lol. I remember because when I reached 5 and could buy a tribe charter I left and made my own little tribe called Red Sun Rising, to coach new creeps that showed promise or established freeps trying creepside for the first time, a kind of Soldiers farm team. I was still an honorary Soldier though haha and eventually went back to the tribe, first on my reaver alt and eventually on Urg as well.

    A couple more:

    Unguluk: Awesome warg, was one of not too many to always have a spot in The Blender when non-reaver/warleader spots were handed out pretty reluctantly. Funny guy too, I remember rolling trolls with him one time at like 4am and godzillaing HH just for giggles, it was awesome. Also ridiculously good on his burglar.

    Deadnbloated/??? (Can't remember her other creep's name) - Might have been the first or second r7 defiler on the server, pretty sure she was the first to have r7 on both defiler and warleader. She was awesome.

    EDIT: Also I think you're gonna have to break that into a few posts there, it's turning into massive wall o text there. At least split up freep/creep.

    Red Sun Rising was fantastic. Learned a lot on my reaver with you guys, back when rank 5 and a half was mildly decent.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    He was a very good star hugger yes. He doesnt star hug anymore tho if he were to come back. I will admit this, one thing I did enjoy when you actually raided and I raided with you was hunting star huggers such as Clibni and Cojiro when he had his, that's what made pvp fun. I'll include that in ur wiki cuz ur post reminded me of that. Like I said, that was a fun night when we had that epic 3 raid vs 3 raid thing and lagged out the moors. I was laggin bad but seein that much even action where everyone was havin fun was great, then trying to go in the delving and kill the boss, but failed due to laggin out. Not all times were bad with ya, old man!
    It's Hsarghsirg I think because his Reaver was Grishgrash. Also, Cahboom/Bothalion, Sowen, Dracen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    The Soldiers breakaway tribe was called Conscripts of the Iron Crown.
    Urthona
    Clean
    Conscripts was all NQ, wasn't it? Urthona was such an a55 lol. He would die, log to the other side and ninja invite the person to killed him to group and curse at them on mic.
    Clean was a grumpy bastid too lol.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,363
    These are so much fun.

    Aristeides - Once upon a time, when The Blender ruled the Gladden Ettenmoors, a great restlessness arose among the ranks of the One Tribe To Rule Them All and its allies. "Our freeps are so dominated we have no challenge anymore!" was the lament. And lo, a summons came from the distant land of Windfola. "Our server is freep dominated and our creeps are disorganized and boring," said the voice of the herald summoning. "Very well," said the voice of the One Tribe. "We will roll creeps on Windfola, and show your weakling creeps and dominant freeps that even on greenies, The Blender is a force to be reckoned with." And it was so. And the one who had issued the summons saw that it was good, and that these would truly be worthy opponents, and behold, when the Windfola visit was concluded, he returned with them. And his name was Aristeides. And his captain was mighty, and his burglar also, and in fact he expanded his scope to include creep side as well and mighty were his adventures on all of his characters. Legend has it that one day he will actually raise his voice on mic, and the world will be consumed in fire and flood upon that day. (Seriously, he always sounds so mellow even when things are going badly!)
    Last edited by Hethyba; Jul 12 2012 at 09:19 AM.
    [color=red]Urgbuz, Warleader - Urgbash, Reaver[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Zubgru Goldenmullet, Warden - Jonathalien, Hunter - Andraiel, Captain[/color]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    These are so much fun.

    Aristeides - Once upon a time, when The Blender ruled the Gladden Ettenmoors, a great restlessness arose among the ranks of the One Tribe To Rule Them All and its allies. "Our freeps are so dominated we have no challenge anymore!" was the lament. And lo, a summons came from the distant land of Windfola. "Our server is freep dominated and our creeps are disorganized and boring," said the voice of the herald summoning. "Very well," said the voice of the One Tribe. "We will roll creeps on Windfola, and show your weakling creeps and dominant freeps that even on greenies, The Blender is a force to be reckoned with." And it was so. And the one who had issued the summons saw that it was good, and that these would truly be worthy opponents, and behold, when the Windfola visit was concluded, he returned with them. And his name was Aristeides. And his captain was mighty, and his burglar also, and in fact he expanded his scope to include creep side as well and mighty were his adventures on all of his characters. Legend has it that one day he will actually raise his voice on mic, and the world will be consumed in fire and flood upon that day. (Seriously, he always sounds so mellow even when things are going badly!)
    You can't do a bio of Aris w/o mentioning this. We'd jam this in raid every time we made the creeps ragelog.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    Deadnbloated - Second rank 7 defiler on the server, pretty sure she was the first to have r7 on both defiler and warleader. She was awesome. -Urg contribution
    You can probably record her as the first legit rank 7 defiler. If my memory serves me correctly, Reddmedic farmed all the way to rank 6.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    129
    You forgot Tarvin and Vurgash

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    807
    Vinner, I love you so hard for this.

  15. #40
    We should make a wiki of "great Gladden battles", too. I remember my first night on the server (after transferring to follow the Soldiers here and defeat them on their own turf), we had a fight of a full-Phalanx raid (~20ish people) against 35 creeps- Soldiers+others. I will never forget that night. It was insane action. The very first skirmish just outside of GV lasted a good 30-40 minutes.

    Also, some names from both sides of things that I remember:
    THE LM TRIO
    Dracen - the original LM. Had more ideas about lore-master and a better pvp-er than anyone I've seen
    Sowen - disciple of Dracen
    Winnwyn - played "support LM" in moors back when that was really useful

    Hecphant - gets his own section for awesomeness

    THE BROTHERS
    Tides and Rampant - hilarious to listen to in vent or raids. Tides reinvented the hunter class.

    GREENS - would 'zerg' raids by himself... and sometimes win.

    Cahboom - most fun 1v1er
    Croner - Still here, needs to revisit moors more frequently

  16. #41
    Some other epic battles:

    "They have 42"
    Not really a battle, but one of the most legendary encounters. Gleefellin and Vurgash arrived at the Isen Outpost with 42 creeps at their side, only to discover that 24 freeps were inside. After making this shocking revelation, Glee and Vurg believed they did not outnumber the freeps enough, and promptly departed. To this day, the number "42" is often seen in GLFF and freep OOC to describe how many creeps are at a certain location... even if that is not truly the case.

    "How Bizarre"
    The original playing of OMC's one hit on the mic happened after 18ish freeps wiped an entire raid with all of Lumber Camp pulled. The fight lasted 40-45 minutes with creeps continually rezzing and mapping back in, until, 3-4000 renown later, the Didnthurt/Vurgash freep hordes finally succumbed.

    "Creep Blender meets Freep Blender"
    In the Vurg/Aeons days, we developed a special freep blender to cut through the reaver minions. The strategy was simple: allow the Champions to tear apart the melee while hunters and LMs burned down one healer at a time.

    "Hello, DoTH"
    DoTH full raid plus all of TR (including CG) versus a ragtag group of creeps led by Creamsicle and Spiderbyte. Creeps win, after DoTH survives long enough to run back from the rest 8-9 times and deliver plenty of infamy for all.

    "The Original Middle Landing Fight"
    The mother of all gladden fights. The only players still active who may remember this are myself and Clown. I recall Hecphant was with us, as well as a level 42 champion, and probably Winnwyn. But I can't recall who else was on the famed lugs middle landing when only EIGHT of us held back an entire creep raid for over an hour. Finally realizing the futility of their efforts, the creep raid left and we all simply walked out of lugs, unharmed and un-killed (save for the 42, who died several times). Afterwards, several screenshots were taken and posted, and Didnthurt had an aversion to keep middle landings for the rest of his existence.

    Some personal favorites:

    "No Man-Healing Allowed"
    Croner and I once 2v3d 3 reavers on our captains, back in the level 60 era. The only rule was: no man-healing. After winning the 2v3, Croner and I stood over their three defeated corpses and ......... man-healed.

    "We got this"
    15 Phalanx were backed into a corner at the slug pits of Gram, facing 25-30 creeps. Tides simply said "we got this" and the charge was sounded. Gariador and Daisyfleur kept everyone alive, while Insano, Tides, and Primitive tore through the creep hordes.

    "Uncle Ray-Ray"
    Silvey (Cyphin), Viceras, Halborg, and I were standing outside of TR when 8 creeps came along. The entire fight Silvey kept telling us that "Uncle Ray Ray" was "on it." Uncle Ray Ray turned out to be his pet lynx.

    "Ha-HA!"
    My lore-master had just reached level 60. Under-geared and foolishly brave, I challenged the mighty Genbu to a duel. He won, but failed to notice I had my eagle rez available. While gloating his victory, I resurrected myself and brought down an ent-stomp upon his mostly-dead self. Victory was... ours?

    "Let's see what happens"
    Once, Urgbuz and my captain dueled for an hour before calling it a draw. It was a colossal waste of time, but also hilarious.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    It's Hsarghsirg I think because his Reaver was Grishgrash. Also, Cahboom/Bothalion, Sowen, Dracen.



    Conscripts was all NQ, wasn't it? Urthona was such an a55 lol. He would die, log to the other side and ninja invite the person to killed him to group and curse at them on mic.
    Clean was a grumpy bastid too lol.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gettin to it :P. I knew how to spell Greens's warg name, it's just a pita to spell so I didn't really care to spell it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    These are so much fun.

    Aristeides - Once upon a time, when The Blender ruled the Gladden Ettenmoors, a great restlessness arose among the ranks of the One Tribe To Rule Them All and its allies. "Our freeps are so dominated we have no challenge anymore!" was the lament. And lo, a summons came from the distant land of Windfola. "Our server is freep dominated and our creeps are disorganized and boring," said the voice of the herald summoning. "Very well," said the voice of the One Tribe. "We will roll creeps on Windfola, and show your weakling creeps and dominant freeps that even on greenies, The Blender is a force to be reckoned with." And it was so. And the one who had issued the summons saw that it was good, and that these would truly be worthy opponents, and behold, when the Windfola visit was concluded, he returned with them. And his name was Aristeides. And his captain was mighty, and his burglar also, and in fact he expanded his scope to include creep side as well and mighty were his adventures on all of his characters. Legend has it that one day he will actually raise his voice on mic, and the world will be consumed in fire and flood upon that day. (Seriously, he always sounds so mellow even when things are going badly!)
    Copy and pasted. Yes, they are. I like to bring the truth and history about people. I'm a history buff in general, but doing it with lotro is awesome. People need to know who are cool, good, and who suck and r dooshes, and this wiki proves pretty much true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    You can probably record her as the first legit rank 7 defiler. If my memory serves me correctly, Reddmedic farmed all the way to rank 6.
    Yeah, I prolly will Vic, I'll get you in there too eventually or someone else can. Cheerz had to have farmed. If Redd did farm, I won't take anything from his skill, he was a great defiler, 1v1 and in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiyah View Post
    You forgot Tarvin and Vurgash
    I did actually mention Vurg Lah lol, you may have missed it . Gettin to Tarvin soon enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSinner View Post
    We should make a wiki of "great Gladden battles", too. I remember my first night on the server (after transferring to follow the Soldiers here and defeat them on their own turf), we had a fight of a full-Phalanx raid (~20ish people) against 35 creeps- Soldiers+others. I will never forget that night. It was insane action. The very first skirmish just outside of GV lasted a good 30-40 minutes.

    Also, some names from both sides of things that I remember:
    THE LM TRIO
    Dracen - the original LM. Had more ideas about lore-master and a better pvp-er than anyone I've seen
    Sowen - disciple of Dracen
    Winnwyn - played "support LM" in moors back when that was really useful

    Hecphant - gets his own section for awesomeness

    THE BROTHERS
    Tides and Rampant - hilarious to listen to in vent or raids. Tides reinvented the hunter class.

    GREENS - would 'zerg' raids by himself... and sometimes win.

    Cahboom - most fun 1v1er
    Croner - Still here, needs to revisit moors more frequently
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSinner View Post
    Some other epic battles:

    "They have 42"
    Not really a battle, but one of the most legendary encounters. Gleefellin and Vurgash arrived at the Isen Outpost with 42 creeps at their side, only to discover that 24 freeps were inside. After making this shocking revelation, Glee and Vurg believed they did not outnumber the freeps enough, and promptly departed. To this day, the number "42" is often seen in GLFF and freep OOC to describe how many creeps are at a certain location... even if that is not truly the case.

    "How Bizarre"
    The original playing of OMC's one hit on the mic happened after 18ish freeps wiped an entire raid with all of Lumber Camp pulled. The fight lasted 40-45 minutes with creeps continually rezzing and mapping back in, until, 3-4000 renown later, the Didnthurt/Vurgash freep hordes finally succumbed.

    "Creep Blender meets Freep Blender"
    In the Vurg/Aeons days, we developed a special freep blender to cut through the reaver minions. The strategy was simple: allow the Champions to tear apart the melee while hunters and LMs burned down one healer at a time.

    "Hello, DoTH"
    DoTH full raid plus all of TR (including CG) versus a ragtag group of creeps led by Creamsicle and Spiderbyte. Creeps win, after DoTH survives long enough to run back from the rest 8-9 times and deliver plenty of infamy for all.

    "The Original Middle Landing Fight"
    The mother of all gladden fights. The only players still active who may remember this are myself and Clown. I recall Hecphant was with us, as well as a level 42 champion, and probably Winnwyn. But I can't recall who else was on the famed lugs middle landing when only EIGHT of us held back an entire creep raid for over an hour. Finally realizing the futility of their efforts, the creep raid left and we all simply walked out of lugs, unharmed and un-killed (save for the 42, who died several times). Afterwards, several screenshots were taken and posted, and Didnthurt had an aversion to keep middle landings for the rest of his existence.

    Some personal favorites:

    "No Man-Healing Allowed"
    Croner and I once 2v3d 3 reavers on our captains, back in the level 60 era. The only rule was: no man-healing. After winning the 2v3, Croner and I stood over their three defeated corpses and ......... man-healed.

    "We got this"
    15 Phalanx were backed into a corner at the slug pits of Gram, facing 25-30 creeps. Tides simply said "we got this" and the charge was sounded. Gariador and Daisyfleur kept everyone alive, while Insano, Tides, and Primitive tore through the creep hordes.

    "Uncle Ray-Ray"
    Silvey (Cyphin), Viceras, Halborg, and I were standing outside of TR when 8 creeps came along. The entire fight Silvey kept telling us that "Uncle Ray Ray" was "on it." Uncle Ray Ray turned out to be his pet lynx.

    "Ha-HA!"
    My lore-master had just reached level 60. Under-geared and foolishly brave, I challenged the mighty Genbu to a duel. He won, but failed to notice I had my eagle rez available. While gloating his victory, I resurrected myself and brought down an ent-stomp upon his mostly-dead self. Victory was... ours?

    "Let's see what happens"
    Once, Urgbuz and my captain dueled for an hour before calling it a draw. It was a colossal waste of time, but also hilarious.
    The thing about Cahboom being ur most fun 1v1er hurts my soul Aris, but I'll record this. Idk about Dracen being better than Khaotik in prebk12, obv later since Khaotik didn't play then. He was the one that proved that you could win as a melee lm and developed that strat back then, as well as showing how the eagle was better than the raven for wls and in general back then. However, Dracen's famous 2v1 of Aeons and Byakko (tho I did not witness it, but heard all around) was impressive. Good Idea on the Lotro best battles.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 12 2012 at 04:44 PM.

  18. #43
    Haha -fun thread.

    Lots of memories. Urthona was hilarious in freep pve raids too...ask croner about a taco run.

    I recall Beledron (sp?) as one of the first? serious Wardens in the gladden moors when that class first came out...was an NQ hunter previously i think.

    also recall the original Cojiro spider creepside.

    also the "strike from the shadows!" evening.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisCML View Post
    Haha -fun thread.

    Lots of memories. Urthona was hilarious in freep pve raids too...ask croner about a taco run.

    I recall Beledron (sp?) as one of the first? serious Wardens in the gladden moors when that class first came out...was an NQ hunter previously i think.

    also recall the original Cojiro spider creepside.

    also the "strike from the shadows!" evening.
    Yeah Gru, Beldron was his name, the op first age healing spam bumhole . He wasn't very great, but he was an original warden, I'll include him.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    You posted about Azareth, Urthona, and azurelady without any mention of me? The only mention I got was of lintalthir. Even though his attraction was to Finradir not me. He offered to pay for fin's flight if he wanted to visit him.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    You posted about Azareth, Urthona, and azurelady without any mention of me? The only mention I got was of lintalthir. Even though his attraction was to Finradir not me. He offered to pay for fin's flight if he wanted to visit him.
    Well, we don't know if we can appropriately describe the speechless "greatness" of Seredir to appease you, sir . I figured if I made one about you, you would have your quirks about it and deny truthful things that happened. I'll make a wiki about Sakul in a positive way if you like. I do like to have a life btw, I'm not on here 24/7 lol.

    Also guys, I think I'm gonna make a cleaned up version of this thread. However, post your memories/tributes in this thread, and I'll copy/paste it to the appropriate section thx. DO NOT POST IN THE CLEANED UP VERSION THO!
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect69; Jul 12 2012 at 04:46 PM.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    Well, we don't know if we can appropriately describe the speechless "greatness" of Seredir to appease you, sir . I figured if I made one about you, you would have your quirks about it and deny truthful things that happened. I'll make a wiki about Sakul in a positive way if you like. I do like to have a life btw, I'm not on here 24/7 lol.
    I don't care if it's praise or not. I just want to see how I made myself appear to be back in the day. I just played more of an impact in the azareth/azurelady scene than anybody else. That's why I went to silver with them

    Don't make a sakul wiki. His would be boring, as for sammoth. Truth is truth. I promise I won't disagree or argue with any of your wiki statements :P

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    I don't care if it's praise or not. I just want to see how I made myself appear to be back in the day. I just played more of an impact in the azareth/azurelady scene than anybody else. That's why I went to silver with them

    Don't make a sakul wiki. His would be boring, as for sammoth. Truth is truth. I promise I won't disagree or argue with any of your wiki statements :P
    Ok, I promise I won't be too harsh, I'll include some positives, dont worry.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect69 View Post
    Ok, I promise I won't be too harsh, I'll include some positives, dont worry.
    Sadly, I think you know more about what I did, than I even know. I have no idea how you kept such a watchful eye on everybody in the moors without your brain exploding. Guess that's your talent.

    Make sure to add slotho/killer, neb, taso, abom, erikthered, and maybe malvano. I could use a laugh

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Sadly, I think you know more about what I did, than I even know. I have no idea how you kept such a watchful eye on everybody in the moors without your brain exploding. Guess that's your talent.

    Make sure to add slotho/killer, neb, taso, abom, erikthered, and maybe malvano. I could use a laugh
    Oh I will. You shall laugh or thou shall be compelled by Christ! I'm pretty omniscient, I know.

 

 
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload