We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Champs Turtle Run!

Champs hear my roar! Hehe, sorry I can't help myself lol. I will be hosting a turtle raid, will love to get 12 champs and just sling sling, bubble, sling sling some more and show the burgs that we can do as much DPS as they can
    This event will be film and a picture will taken at the end, no worries guys; you don't have to wear a dress on this one unless you want to
    If you are interested please send a tell or in mail to Aliwynn/Scorpiomist/Scorpioshadow
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    sling sling
    This looks wrong.....
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by drmahodi View Post
    This looks wrong.....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Champs hear my roar! Hehe, sorry I can't help myself lol. I will be hosting a turtle raid, will love to get 12 champs and just sling sling, bubble, sling sling some more and show the burgs that we can do as much DPS as they can
    This event will be film and a picture will taken at the end, no worries guys; you don't have to wear a dress on this one unless you want to
    If you are interested please send a tell or in mail to Aliwynn/Scorpiomist/Scorpioshadow
    Mathematically impossible for 12 of anything(other than burg) to beat 12 burgs all on single target but go for it!

I take it sling sling is raging blades? Don't bother with it on single target as well.... just spam brutal-clobber with 2 hander and DW for fervour build.
    Bigslick

Just sling sling to grab champions attention...you know they have short attention spam lol.

Kill a twurtle for me on a champ and good luck
    Pariah Amistacia - Nimrodel - Leader of the Devils of Angmar