We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Western NY State

Just wanted to say hello and thanks to all the great LOTRO players I met during my vacation out in Western NY. Without realizing it everyone in my family packed several LOTRO t-shirts and at leat one of us seemed to be wearing one almost daily. As a result, we had a number of players come up to us in various places and ask about the shirts and the game. Everyone was super polite and really nice to us. Just wanted to thank everyone! Hope you put your points to good use.

Next time, I'll try to remember to carry around some shirts, too!

So bummed I missed you, wish I'd realized a bit sooner you were in my (temporary summer) neck of the woods! Otherwise, glad you enjoyed your time in our friendly part of the state - and seriously, you missed some good old fashioned fun by not coming to the Ring of Fire at Conesus Lake!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I'm sorry I missed you then Sapience. I live in Niagara Falls, NY. It is getting really cold here now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100001b94bf/signature.png]Bicyclerepairman[/charsig]

Plattsburgh ny here. Getting cold up here as well.

Just adding myself to this thread. Buffalo here. Yes, it's cold. D: The weather website is talking about record-breaking lake-effect snow, after the record-breaking warm spell we had last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardgytha View Post
    Just adding myself to this thread. Buffalo here. Yes, it's cold. D: The weather website is talking about record-breaking lake-effect snow, after the record-breaking warm spell we had last week.
    It's finally starting to feel like good hockey weather around here
    [b][color=forestgreen]~Landroval~[/color][/b]
    [b][size=1][color=green]Raigar - 100 Captain[/color] | [color=green]Raigorn - 100 Hunter[/color][/b]
    [i][color=green]Captains of the West - Leader[/color][/i]
    [color=red]Founder[/color] | [color=red]Lifetime Member[/color] | [color=red]Raider[/color] | [color=red]Roleplayer[/color][/size]

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardgytha View Post
    I'm usually in the Buffalo area a couple of times a year. Maybe next time I'll have to make a point of giving folks a heads up.

Talking

I live in Buffalo as well, why anyone would choose to visit here is beyond me

No trips to NYC?! If you are ever in the NYC area, you better let me know! Comic Con maybe?

I envy those western and nothern NY'ers getting lots of snow. We have only been getting a few inches here and there.