We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Duece's

Duece's

Peace out Dwarro hobblin my self to a land of hobbit's . Keep it real tho wont miss most of you hope you dont miss me ;p anyway's lotsa memorie's but my time to move on Fanto's you are the best hunter no doubt in my mind. Drakk keep it going hater's gunna hate and good luck with your new kin . Donny V ima miss you the most who can I cj now :/ . Wargie's <3 papi guido love's you both side's . Zub well you know I love ya you crazy something that will get me banned ;o . Anyhoot dont let me continue on Duece's Dwarro should be gone anywhere from today till a week from now so will miss yall but time to move on . I know illiteracy at its finest ;o
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

See you later gudio :') have fun blowing up the creeps on a different server!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    See you later gudio :') have fun blowing up the creeps on a different server!
    And the count of high ranked filers falls to 1 who doesnt play. Lolz ill miss trollin ur azz guids. Pce
    Glaer, noobwarden of DwarrowDelf

Quote Originally Posted by Glorahealz View Post
    And the count of high ranked filers falls to 1 who doesnt play. Lolz ill miss trollin ur azz guids. Pce
    I'm not sure what "high-ranked" means to you but once you hit rank 6 you have most of the skills you need to be effective in a group, especially if you buy the key high rank ones. According to the leaderboards Dwarrow has an R8 defiler, 3 R7s, and 12 R6s.

Anyway, good luck wherever you're going to Guido, but jeez I wish you'd stop putting an apostrophe after all the plural word's.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Are you quitting or xfering servers? Not guido :/.... I will leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYfWlbJlB-A

"And Those Oppose In Me
    Have No Souls Indeed
    I'm Like A Parapleg
    I Don't Know Defeat."

Until we meet again, dueces
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

I know we had some conflict here and there Guido but I think it would be a mature thing to say goodbye to you.

So, good luck with everything.

-Zepphyr, Neo
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Quote Originally Posted by Glorahealz View Post
    what?
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

@ everyone no im not leaving lotro going to crickhollow server xfer ;o but dont ever play me as I have ever said dd is fail lotta history here and alot of good peep's just doing my own thing so if I do pop in none of that O GO HERE &&&& ;p nehoot love ya all

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Dueces, you feel me bro?
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

No more good LMs or Filers on Dwarrow anymore now.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    I'm not sure what "high-ranked" means to you but once you hit rank 6 you have most of the skills you need to be effective in a group, especially if you buy the key high rank ones. According to the leaderboards Dwarrow has an R8 defiler, 3 R7s, and 12 R6s.

Anyway, good luck wherever you're going to Guido, but jeez I wish you'd stop putting an apostrophe after all the plural word's.
    High rank to me means r8 plus anyone can get to r6 or r7 fairly easily especially with quest infamy. Sorry if this caused you any confusion
    Glaer, noobwarden of DwarrowDelf

Best of luck to ya

Hai Guido,
    sometimes change is good. At least it will be a new start, new friends, new experiances, etc. Hope your move is a good one and wish the best of luck to u and Snap on Cric. Regardless of how any feel, good or bad, your one of the best all around players on Dwarrow, no one can deny that! ... Now whose gonna take care of the Trolls on GLFF ... lol!

Drakk
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001e8d9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skillz(Burg) RinTinTin(Warg)

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Zub well you know I love ya you crazy something that will get me banned.
    Likewise bro, all the best to you for the ten minutes you spend at Crick and then sit on Dwarrow with your Filer, Warden, Burg, Cappy, and whatever else you are keeping here

Will miss seeing your LM here but I think I recall someone telling me once that "LMs suck" - first time we ever spoke bro

I'm sure you'll carve it up over there nad i'll do my best to not be the cool bad guy anymore :/ lol lay off the barbituates bro

No doubt talk to you soon

Zub

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel33g View Post
    No more good LMs on Dwarrow anymore now.
    ./He has been added to your ignore list.

Zub

To all you uneducated people im only transfering 1 toon so just remember my shield warden will be here to troll you

I won't miss you, but i'll miss ohsnap ;o
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

k so 1st--- ./leavechannel GLFF... No reason to stay there, it won't be fun anymore.

2nd--- LOTRO is gonna be very boring late at night.... (see my first point)

3rd--- FIY Guido, I'm starting a second job tomorrow so I'll have the money to come and find you on your new server Soon!.. don't worry!, I'm on my way! :P

....Foreal though, thanks for all the good times bro, It's been a good run! Take care!, you'll be missed... I think.. (by some of us! lol)
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

have fun there guido

[13:02] Alluvial: Did your transfer rlly get denied?[13:02] Legacyguido: no ?[13:02] Alluvial: Some croob on creeps said it did

Well thanks Alluv for telling me How much the creeps QQ cuz id say only 20% of em are good and the other 80% is not so they must not understand how to read either

Little education for all you creeps QQing that it takes so many to kill 2 ppl and I have a pocket minnie bla bla and I corpse jump you bla bla A transfer takes 5-7 business days So here let me repeat 5-7 business days now slowly think over your genius statement and get facts not fiction cuz you cant kill me without a huge zerg (: not my problem is it ?

And to the creeps that are good much respect and you know who you are cuz I have probably told you multiple times you are good

Gonna miss you buddy <3 Hope to still see you around Dwarrow sometimes. Have fun in Crick and don't forget to come back from time to time ;D
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000050c5e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Buh-bye Guido.
    Don't forget about us Dwarrowdelfians over on Crick.
    Best of luck to you and Snap(:
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

Sad to see you leave mate, enjoyed fighting with and against you preRoI and Post, be sure to drop in now, will ya? good luck where ever you may fare

Torthrak HealznKillz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000009848a/signature.png]Torthrak[/charsig]
    "Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure i have bout 20 Other soloers behind me when i do it."

This is my goodbye song to dwarro hope ya like and yeaup Im gone (:

Bye Gudio hope you have fun on Crick.

Will see you around on your alts I am sure.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

nuuuuuu dad. *cry*
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast