We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Looking at these names puts a on my face. Oh how the mighty have fallen and mediocrity has taken its place (I also am not advocating my name on this list anywhere because I suck, so please don't assume that).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000681d0/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by tstahlness View Post
    Looking at these names puts a on my face. Oh how the mighty have fallen and mediocrity has taken its place (I also am not advocating my name on this list anywhere because I suck, so please don't assume that).
    lol its moonfang!
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

I dont see many, if any, 'mediocre' players mentioned here (except for that Agtug guy, he's such a failure) so not sure what are you talking about.
    Last edited by Agtug; Jul 20 2012 at 10:03 PM.
    Too fat, too furious!

Well obviously not you Agtug, you've been in the top 5 for as long as I can remember (no sarcasm). The others, however have not really impressed me (with perhaps exception to Jak, but compared to Jacbo every other warden is just meh). Meldreth not showing up on any hunter list is blasphemy as well as Trevil on the mini one. Unless this server has made leaps and bounds on cross-kin player development in the past couple months, most players here will be doomed to constantly appear on my "list of mediocrity."

As a side note, none of the class lists include Bryan or any of his alts... so automatically I assume you guys have no idea what you're talking about :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000681d0/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well obviously not you Agtug, you've been in the top 5 for as long as I can remember (no sarcasm). The others, however have not really impressed me (with perhaps exception to Jak, but compared to Jacbo every other warden is just meh). Meldreth not showing up on any hunter list is blasphemy as well as Trevil on the mini one. Unless this server has made leaps and bounds on cross-kin player development in the past couple months, most players here will be doomed to constantly appear on my "list of mediocrity."

As a side note, none of the class lists include Bryan or any of his alts... so automatically I assume you guys have no idea what you're talking about :P
    Meldreth doesn't play anymore,,,Trevil doesn't play anymore,,,,Jacbo doesn't play anymore and as far as I know YOU don't play anymore so how's about pulling your head in and giving these guys their kudos,,,one thing about most of the players in this list,,they don't know who you are,,,don't know who Trevil is,,,don't know who Jacbo is,,,and don't know who Meldreth is,,,and yup,,they don't know who Ainur is either,,,and for those reasons i'm sure no-one gives a toss what your opinion is,,,,it's over man,,,deal with it ktnxbai

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jul 21 2012 at 12:52 PM.

uhh moon, for starters, i have not raided with any of the people nor even heard of some of them.. so why would you expect me and others in the same boat as me to recognize there talents... if you do have a top 5 in there class, would you please like to put out there, so i can poke fun at it otherwise let people and there opinions be!
    Last edited by hahawhat; Jul 21 2012 at 01:53 PM.
    Officially, Exclusively, Playstyles, Connvicted, Kickkback, Yoloswagkingg.

Quote Originally Posted by hahawhat View Post
    uhh moon, for starters, i have not raided with any of the people nor even heard of some of them.. so why would you expect me and others in the same boat as me to recognize there talents... if you do have a top 5 in there class, would you please like to put out there, so i can poke fun at it otherwise let people and there opinions be!
    Jeez Bo, you're such a noob. I've raided with Meld and Trev.. Jacbo was too Warden for me though.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel33g View Post
    Jeez Bo, you're such a noob. I've raided with Meld and Trev.. Jacbo was too Warden for me though.
    and are they in your top 5? i dont care who you raid with, jus dont go saying people are neebs cause they pick the wrong people in the top 5...

Meld and Trevil (and myself) weren't in Ainur until its very end Zub, so please don't assume this is an Ainur post. Plus, according to old posts, we never PvE'd only griefed people in the Moors.

There are other kins which have players I respect, but do you guys remember when Patriot was doing pub skirm raids?! My god those were a test of patience, not because of player skill, but because of lack of listening skills. However when the only thing you're allowed to do at end game if you aren't in an "elite" kin is pub, how can you get better? I respected Patriot for his effort and time and was appalled at the fact that many of you have a billion alts and weren't even willing to once help out noobs. This isn't a stab at individuals either, I'm more commenting on the poor status of the server as a whole. I do not play Dwarrow anymore, you are correct Zub, because I have moved back to my original server of Firefoot.

My top 5 list would be irrelevant because you (self proclaiming-ly so) don't know them, so why would you even ask for it if you could not make comments?

Also you guys don't know/remember me either because the only time I post on the forums or say something in glff is for trololololing purposes.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    This is a list of top, present-day players.

Listing players from the past and saying they are better than present players is just silly. Targeting a current player and listing things they did in the past and saying they are bad today is silly too. Players learn and grow... isn't that the point?
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

no need to tell everyone how much this server sucks we already know that :P
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

i am the best evar
    Top best CURRENT players. Your opinion that no one can top outdated people who quit playing ages ago is stupid and un needed =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000050c5e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I do not play Dwarrow anymore, you are correct Zub, because I have moved back to my original server of Firefoot.
    No, you haven't moved to Firefoot, because your sig says otherwise.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000005f78b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The forums have turned from what everyone alleged was an Ainur e-peen to what is now a glff w#ore e-peen.

The people who use glff as your personal chatroom have turned into the very thing they used to qq about.

Seems like nothing has changed, just new people filling the same roles.

Meld and Trevil (and myself) weren't in Ainur until its very end Zub.
    Possibly the cause of its end or at least a catalyst

I do not play Dwarrow anymore, you are correct Zub, because I have moved back to my original server of Firefoot.
    Please stay there

My top 5 list would be irrelevant, so why would you even ask for it if you could not make comments?.
    I so never asked for it, nor would I ever want to hear it and I think what Bo posted wasn't really asking for it either if you read between the lines.

Also you guys don't know/remember me either because the only time I post on the forums or say something in glff is for trololololing purposes.
    You might get the 'lololololing' purpose out of this,,,i.e. you may get a giggle out of it, and I'm sure everyone else is lolololing at you,,,but the 'troll' part is total fail. Give up, go back to your Firefoot forums, where no doubt everyone over there loves you and wants to have your babies and leave these threads for what they're here for,,,

Oh yeah, and I think the main reason you left out about why no-one knows you or remembers you is the fact that there's nothing to know,,and you're very immemorable.

I can't list 5 of each class for PvE, 'cause I rarely PvE, but just to get the thread back on track here's a bunch of guys I remember 'RECENTLY' PvEing with and succeeding in one way or another:

Guardian: Agtug, Kraumur
    Champion: Gamarin
    Rune Keeper: Stocky
    LoreMaster: BlanketyBlanky
    Hunter: Katon, Vahnya
    Burglar: I can't post his name,,he's a Burglar, the cops would be all over him as soon as I dropped his name and then i'd get a hit out on me or something like that so,,,I don't know no criminals
    Minstrel: Lunchy
    Captain: Beornded, Dennis
    Warden: Horas, Thal

Creeps:
    BA: Ludicris
    Warg: Thunderboltz
    Warleader: Cryg.... Oops,,,wrong thread,,,my bad

So no doubt Moonfang, you're going to come back at this post with some whitty trololololollling comments for some totally self absorbed purpose. As stated by me earlier,,,, and since by others in a round about sort of way,,,Us here on this fail server of Dwarrowdelf DO NOT want to hear your opinion,,,DO NOT care what your opinion is,,,and I think I can say this universally,,,DO NOT care about you,,,who you are,,or what you have to say. Firefoot awaits,,,run to the hills...

Opinions are like &&& holes anyways,,,everyone's got one and they all stink.

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jul 21 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neomoth View Post
    Ioryn's level 75, geared, and raids with BR on a regular basis in ToO and Draigoch... I dunno what you mean but this is a pretty fail troll post. Know what you're talking about before you go bashing
    Think Fantos was trying to make a joke about Iorynn's CREEP not being able to raid, but confused the double N at the end of Iorynn. That's how that read to me anyway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000070578/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

moon, pls dont come on our forums any more k thx

Guardian: Lancelot
    Champion: Wolverine
    Captain: Arthur, King of the Britains
    Hunter: Legolas, Rambo
    Burglar: Catwoman
    Minstrel: Billy Joel
    Warden: Superman
    Runekeeper: Storm
    Loremaster: Merlin

I never hurt no Creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Guardian: Lancelot
    Champion: Wolverine
    Hunter: Legolas, Rambo
    Burglar: Catwoman
    Minstrel: Billy Joel
    Warden: Superman
    Runekeeper: Storm
    Loremaster: Merlin
    You're doin it right.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    King of the who?

I didn't vote for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Also please note that is is meant to be a reminder to those listed that they are doing a good job playing their classes. Dont go flaming each other like I know some of you like to do.
    ./pout
    @moonfang
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter

.....What is this "PvE" you speak of??
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    .....What is this "PvE" you speak of??
    This is not the PvP you are looking for.... move along.

<3

Well since this a popularity contest...

Warden: Me
    Burg: Me
    Rk: Me
    Guard: Me
    Hunter: Me
    LM: Me
    Capt: Me
    Mini: Me
    Champ: Eddie Money
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000043fba/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

you fail at the champ so hard.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast