We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    IMO the best PVE players are as follows:

Burglar: Xardas and The one who debuffs to help me do more dps
    Champion: Xardas and The one who helps me shing shing
    Warden: Xardas and The one who keeps aggro off me and heals me with conviction
    Guardian: Xardas and The one who keeps aggro off me
    Loremaster: Xardas and The one who doesnt get mad at me for breaking their stuns and gives me SI
    Runekeeper: Xardas and The one who helps me dps and or heals me
    Captian: Xardas and The one who gives me buffs
    Minstrel: Xardas and The one who heals me or gives me buffs
    Hunter: Xardas and The one who helps me dps
    Last edited by Barney1119; Jul 17 2012 at 05:13 AM.

Since everyone is either playing favorite's or being to nice ;3 Ima get to the point and yes TROLOLOLOLOL IM COMMENTING ON YOUR FORUMS TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL no im not gunna put me n snap since we dont play here anymore ;p I just figured yall would want my humble opinion since most of your top 5s are completely terrible .

Guardian - Agtug Kraumur Lamwhateverhisnameis , Haveblue , He

Warden - Shaera Jak Chickenath other then that no other wardens impressed me sorry

Runekeeper - Lyth , Mim , Raeka , Marvi , Stocky

Minstrel - Risteliel , Iriella , Highdemand , Lunchboxe , Acidor

Hunter - Zulu , patp , Katon , Fantos , Eruan

Lore-master - Tytuss, Zubzub , Tarsnowborn , Gallanhael Banoon

Burglar - Xuneng , Frogzie , Mattrun Belselk O and Syc even tho Idk how you would know how my pve is considering ive never raided with you or your kin

Champion - Dulli , Chickendorf , Delamore , Gamarin , Norfrid

Captain - Eomen , Presdas , Dairren , Letiredor , Beornded

And that kids is the truth and no favoritism peace out girl scouts

We raided a long time ago guido, back at lvl 65, and a few times at 75, ;p rainlegacy was the lvl 65, ive tanked a few things or burged with you if i remember in some sort of pug lol

I'm surprised im even mentioned on this list, I didn't PVE with anyone but Ainur until they disbanded.

Most of the people I would put on the list do not play anymore on this server and many of them at all, but here are some that are mostly active.

Champs: Karoc, Dulli, Chickendorf (I have run with all of you and you know your &&&&)
    Captain: Letiredor (You kept me alive a LOT and you made me hit like a truck)
    Warden: Shaera, Jak, Diggory
    RKs: Sky and Zepphyr (I will ALWAYS out-dps you! MUahaahahaha! - probably not)
    Minis: Aellor, Lidsir, Oriadoc, Jacquelynne
    Guardian: Brycht, Agtug, Kraumur, Puffzor (the king of OP tanking)
    LM: Eosin, Tarsnowborn (gone but not forgotten)
    Burglar: Rafadalca, Oprah
    Last edited by Traur; Jul 11 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traur View Post
    Most of the people I would put on the list do not play anymore on this server and many of them at all, but here are some that are mostly active.

Champs: Karoc, Dulli, Chickendorf (I have run with all of you and you know your &&&&)
    Captain: Letiredor (You kept me alive a LOT and you made me hit like a truck)
    Warden: Shaera, Jak, Diggory
    RKs: Sky and Zepphyr (I will ALWAYS out-dps you! MUahaahahaha! - probably not)
    Minis: Aellor, Lidsir, Oriadoc, Jacquelynne
    Guardian: Brycht, Agtug, Kraumur, Puffzor (the king of OP tanking)
    LM: Eosin, Tarsnowborn (gone but not forgotten)
    Burglar: Rafadalca, Oprah
    This is the most accurate I've seen, to be perfectly honest. I miss Puff Except I'd throw in Eat to the burgs and Aenise to the wardens because even though he disappeared without a trace, he will always be in my heart.

./cries rivers

Sweet we're listing people from our kin and people who dont pve or even play that toon anymore! (talkin to you zep)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Sweet we're listing people from our kin and people who dont pve or even play that toon anymore! (talkin to you zep)
    Most of the the people I listed are just people that I know are damn good in PvE. Except for a few of the people I listed, most of em aren't in my kin or on my friends list. (if you're not on my list that just means i haven't raided with you yet)

The chickens are running through the Hedge Maze!

Fantos you get +rep for this C:
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Oh I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke but I'm pretttty certain everyone on my list still actively raids... Just sayin

In all serious business tho tbh instead of making threads of who the best in their classes are maybe "the best in their classes" In "the best kins or raid group " should focus a little more on raid progression and getting ToO t2 on farm mode instead of making forum posts . Just a suggestion anyhoot Alot of you on dwarro are skilled start using it (: good luck with your pve friends and stalkers and ex friends and people who think im hot .

Since when has Ioryn actively raided?...maybe zeva but not Ioryn sooo I SAY DRAKK SINCE HES MY BEST BEST FRIEND

Since when has Ioryn actively raided?...maybe zeva but not Ioryn sooo I SAY DRAKK SINCE HES MY BEST BEST FRIEND
    Maybe because she raids with her kin?

My favorite part of these threads is that they always turn into a whine-fest because people list the players THEY PLAY WITH and know from personal experience that are good. Why do you focus on such negativity when the point of this thread is to celebrate achievement and progress as a player?

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    In all serious business tho tbh instead of making threads of who the best in their classes are maybe "the best in their classes" In "the best kins or raid group " should focus a little more on raid progression and getting ToO t2 on farm mode instead of making forum posts . Just a suggestion anyhoot Alot of you on dwarro are skilled start using it (: good luck with your pve friends and stalkers and ex friends and people who think im hot .
    TROLOLOL HURRHURRDUURR look at this nub doesnt even play on this server anymore and still comments on our forums trololol

jk miss you hows crick?

And yeah, its hard to say who the best at pve is because there are so many kins out there with so many good players. But thank you to everyone who said I'm good at healing

Ioryn's level 75, geared, and raids with BR on a regular basis in ToO and Draigoch... I dunno what you mean but this is a pretty fail troll post. Know what you're talking about before you go bashing

Whoa whoa, QQ about me and it's not even pvp? holy smokes. :O
    But yes, I raid with my champ, my mini, and my burglar with kin(:

Btw Traur, I saw that :/ I will purposefully not heal you from now on!

Sure is BR in this thread.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by amandatheelf View Post

Fail champ needs to get eaten by wargs in moors more <3 not the mini...or the burg...could you please roll a tasty hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by connor9890 View Post
    Fail champ needs to get eaten by wargs in moors more <3 not the mini...or the burg...could you please roll a tasty hunter?
    Fail champ only pves, as well as the burg. Mini is my only pvp freep :3
    I sowwy Rilo.

Quote Originally Posted by amandatheelf View Post

Sorry, you are a very good mini

I haven't PvEd since before the breakup.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Also please note that is is meant to be a reminder to those listed that they are doing a good job playing their classes. Dont go flaming each other like I know some of you like to do.
    ./pout

Quote Originally Posted by Traur View Post
    Sorry, you are a very good mini

I haven't PvEd since before the breakup.
    hehe, I was jk :P but thanks :3

Anyone who listens to the raid leader, follows instructions, and doesn't ask what the dps target is when there is a nice little assist window. Best in class.

Best in their class

Heyyy im a neeb so dont take my word for it, but:

LM: Mrmagic Legacyguido Sno
    Mini: Iriella Skrag Katrin Riialyze
    Burg: Sycarius Denom Xuneng hamond(funny &&&&&&&) wimper does good too x.x
    Cappy: Letiredor Tudhuiros
    Rk: lythiea marvi bizzt belarion
    Warden: Jak Chickenath Shaera
    Hunter: VAHNYA!!! and chux cause he is a mad dawgg
    Gaurd: agtug kraumur thrand / up and comers ketter,liamthecool.he/
    Champ: gamarin chickendorf karoc
    Last edited by hahawhat; Jul 15 2012 at 09:03 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast