We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro Return and Role Play beginings

First off and introduction...

My real name is Zane, I have been playing Lof Of the Rings online sine 2008 (fell in love with the game at first play) I have play all of the classes up to between lvl50-60 (about the time I left for a break) But after a moment of madness I deleted all my characters in one foul swoop (a decission I regret, but not intirely)...

I was still playing on and off when the migration of ease/west took place and the Role Playing server was something that caught my eye at the time but I didn't have time to start over again due to outside commitments (aka real world)... BUT... that has changed somewhat...

I am taking the plunge back into the world of Middle Earth... This time I plan to take my gameplay experience to a much higher level and storytelling. I am planning on documenting my new character in a series of short stories (with the help of the community) and recreating our aventures for my 3 year old daughter for bedtime stories.

And with out further adew (don't hate my spelling) Intruducing

Gulliva (Last name to be decided) Hobbit Minstrel.
    lvl 7 at the moment... I am thinking of and explorer or jewler but at this time am undecided... I will probably head with an explorer just to get materials to fund his adventures or others...

A bit of a bio for Gulliva..

A kind fellow, a little more currious then the average hobbit. An wanderer of sorts. Always on the look out for some adventure or exciting story to write. Gulliva dreams of scribing one of the great series of all hobbit time so he documents his travels nd carries them with him everywhere (aka I plan to have him carry a map pack backpack to represent his life works)

Gullivas parrents blames his late grandfathers stories of his adventures for fueling his desire to travel, but still support him and always welcome him with a home cooked meal when he visits from time to time...

Sofar this is his story... I hope to update here on a regular basis... but who knows...

Market

There is a Hobbit market tonight in Michel Delving, Time: 8 pm (GMT, 8 pm UK time, 4 pm /server-time)which allow you to get to know some of the Hobbit community. Try coming along if you can and meet some fellow hobbits.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000020c112/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by pippyred View Post
    There is a Hobbit market tonight in Michel Delving, Time: 8 pm (GMT, 8 pm UK time, 4 pm /server-time)which allow you to get to know some of the Hobbit community. Try coming along if you can and meet some fellow hobbits.
    I was just about to go search for that, wasn't sure if it was this Monday. thanks

Say hello to Pialo, he'll be baking up some pie and brewing some ale, when the servers are back up, the ale will be free.
    this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

Welcome to Laurelin! A wise and good choice, picking this server, it really is

I suggest you to take a look at Laurelin Archives, the RP webportal of the server, you will find a lot of interesting stuff there and you will get to ''know'' the RP community a bit better and why not, even register, its easy, fast, simple and its certainly worth it

I might drop a tell in-game when i can and say a hi

Safe travels little one!
    [CENTER][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/node/12497"]A place in-game for all fans [SIZE=1](and roleplayers)[/SIZE] of Tolkien's world. Enter friends and experience Middle-earth.[/URL][/CENTER]