We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Login issued after maintenance

I get an error when trying to log in after today's maintenance.

"Failed to read authentication response [err;unexpected end of file][line 1][col1]

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's downtime has been extended. At this time we have no ETA for when the servers will be available."
    "Our teams are still working on the issues but we still do not have an ETA for when the servers will be available. Thanks for your patience".

https://twitter.com/lotro

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by tetekoko View Post
    I get an error when trying to log in after today's maintenance.

"Failed to read authentication response [err;unexpected end of file][line 1][col1]
    Maintenance is still going on. Extension.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Maintenance is still going on. Extension.
    Info is also available on LotRO's Facebook page.

What would be even better however would be if maintenance information was updated on this forum. Not everyone uses Facebook or Twitter, and people really shouldn't have to consult third-party sources for game updates.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000022f31e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyrion View Post
    Info is also available on LotRO's Facebook page.

What would be even better however would be if maintenance information was updated on this forum. Not everyone uses Facebook or Twitter, and people really shouldn't have to consult third-party sources for game updates.
    You mean like it was updated here?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...stern-(-4-GMT)
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 115 WDN :.: Daire, 86 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 101 CHN :.: Brandon, 75 CPT :.: Honey, 73 GRD :.: Griffon, 72 HNT :.: Sunhawk, 106 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 61 WDN :.: Baye, 63 WDN :.: Samtal, 65 WDN :.:Dunnock, 58 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 70 LMR :.: Breyon, 45 CHN :.: Totes, 115 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN