We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bilberries

Bilberries

Ok I've been out of game for a long time and now that I came back I see there is a new tier to crafting. I started on my cook only to find that I need bilberries to make the pies, ok so I'll go farm them....but I can't find the recipe/ingredients needed.

Any help on where to get these items would be appreciated.

Thanks *hugs*
    Nothing to see here...

My response is going to be NO help, I'm afraid. I had the same problem and wandered Middle Earth looking for the recipe, only to find it in a "well duh!" moment. The problem is, I don't remember where!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking it was at the superior farm field north of Hobbiton, but that should have been the first place I looked. The only point to my answer is to tell you that it's in an obvious place and you don't have to go far afield to get it. (I went all the way to Rivendel looking for it.)

Told you it would be no help.
    Officer and elder member of the Claws of Abigail kin.

You can make bilberries automatically when you reach Westfold farming, if I remember correctly. And in case you also get curious about the lack of westfold cooking recipes, most of them are rep bound. Galtrev and Theodred's Riders have some and Stangard has some too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agron5 View Post
    Ok I've been out of game for a long time and now that I came back I see there is a new tier to crafting. I started on my cook only to find that I need bilberries to make the pies, ok so I'll go farm them....but I can't find the recipe/ingredients needed.

Any help on where to get these items would be appreciated.

Thanks *hugs*
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/NPC_Expert_Farmhand This will lead to all of the recipes that the trainer in Galtrev SELLS. I know it doesn't answer specifically but its a start. And i agree with other poster,i believe its a starter recipe for farmer also. /shrug.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001edd29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Amariel28 View Post
    You can make bilberries automatically when you reach Westfold farming, if I remember correctly.
    After reading this, I seem to remember that my "well, duh" moment came after working for more than an hour trying to find the recipe, I found it already in my crafting page.
    Officer and elder member of the Claws of Abigail kin.

Indeed...thank you everyone. Yes, a duh moment for me too, I didn't even think to look to see if I already had it /facepalm

Thank you
    Nothing to see here...