We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Advice

I am gearing my LM and presetnly using him in ToO T1. So far I am just using the legendaries that my Staff and Book came with. I have several symbols banked and I am hoping to learn which Legacies are best for Raiding. He will end up in T2 eventually when my Tank or Champ is not needed.
    Last edited by Brycht; Jul 09 2012 at 06:05 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000072008/signature.png]Brycht[/charsig]

For your staff, the only important legacy for raiding purposes is "Share the Power". I personally have a DPS staff, and then a second staff with just this legacy on it to swap to when I actually use the skill and immediately swap back to my normal staff.

The book has three important legacies, all majors: Debuff Resist (prevents your debuffs from being resisted), Beacon of Hope healing (LMs are pretty good at spot healing, might as well boost that ability, especially when you're gonna want the healing rating on your book maxed for power sharing anyway), and Signs of Power duration (Signs of Power: See All Ends only lasts for 45 seconds even with the yellow capstone, and it's on a 1m cooldown. This legacy will allow you to bring it to 1m15s at max, or 1m1s if you rank it just high enough to have it constantly on a mob). Inner Flame healing is also a nice minor to have if you trait the Improved Inner Flame trait.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

tbh atm share power isn't so important ...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    tbh atm share power isn't so important ...
    Hence the swap LI. There's absolutely no reason not to have it, but no reason to have it on your normal LI.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Staff

Personally I don't bother with Share the Power at all. Of course this might depend upon your power pool, but in 'support mode' I usually have around 9k power so I have never really felt the need for Share the Power. It could be handy to maximise the efficiency of your power transfers if you find your power pool coming under pressure though.

I'll just post a picture of my staff to show you the legacies I use. This isn't quite how my staff looks now since I changed some stuff around, but the legacies are the same.

Book

I use two books, one for damage and one for support. I would recommend making the support book first though as it will probably see more service.

For support legacies I use Beacon of Hope Healing, Signs of Power Duration and Debuff Resistance. These are pretty important legacies in my opinion. Inner Flame Healing can be useful too if you have the trait slotted.

For damage legacies on my damage book I go for Fire Skills Critical Rating, Burning Embers Pulses, Fire Damage Over Time and Damage Skills Resistance.
    Last edited by MrWarg; Jul 17 2012 at 01:28 AM.