We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sending mail to Kin

Is there some way of sending the same mail to all Kin members in one shot instead of individually?
    [COLOR=#afeeee]Glicyn, Man CPT; Drigrin, Hobbit BUR; Heli, Dwarf MIN; Eliyvan, Elf LM- Imladris[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffa07a]Soldiers of Gondor - Kin[/COLOR]

When your kinship reaches rank 5 - I think that's after 30 days - your kin earns kinship mail. That will allow you to send mail to all members of the kin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019efef/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Daehenir(Warden)/Dagarynd (Captain)/Finthalon (Burg)/Gilthyr (RK)/Linthyr (LM)/Tiernon (Minstrel)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadmiester View Post
    When your kinship reaches rank 5 - I think that's after 30 days - your kin earns kinship mail. That will allow you to send mail to all members of the kin.
    How? I don't see an option in the compose mail widow or in the Kinship window. I want to offer some spare items to Kinship members and would like to send out notice via mail.

When your kinship gets kinship mail there should be a box around the bottom left corner that if you tick will send to the kinship.

I think it only works if you are an officer in the kin.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Officer or leader only, members cannot send kinship mail. But like what was previously posted your kin has to reach a certain "waypoint" and then the option becomes available to the previously mentioned people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f27a6/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

multiple people

I have a question, What if it is a text only mail to be sent to more than one char? Are you allowed to send mail to more than one person at a time?