We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

been a long time arkenstone....

Recently, well not recently at all, i have stopped playing my dear lotro. the game was played by me for so long it was really hard to stop. but i did and started playing swtor, (hated it after 50), then moved to wow, (got some guy to ref me but turned out to be a jerk). then i finally moved onto LOL, (still playing it). im just wondering if it looks from your perspective that lotro will be saved by turbine, or if its worth even playing for 1 month more. i really never got over this game and always think about restarting.

Its F2P now so why not just log back in for free and see what you think. Nobody can tell you whether you will like the game when you return especially if we have no idea why you left to begin with.
    Noldor of Arkenstone

I think you should give it another try. I haven't found another game yet that has the same atmosphere and I love it. Maybe it's the lore, or maybe it's all of the things you can choose to do. I also have fun at player events from time to time (although for that I usually need to use my character on Landroval)

I've tried other games, but I keep coming back.

I've played a bunch off MMOs, excluding the one I was a beta tester for, I've never played any longer then a week or so except LOTRO, only been here going on 5 months lol