We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats up freeps

Quote Originally Posted by Revanrecast View Post
    We already have it, the orc dying rage!
    Increase DR to 1m duration and activates at 50% health.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    (Insert Zub's wall of text from page one that is far too long to quote here)
    This ^ I know I rarely go out even anymore unless I'm grouped with friends. Soloing is just not fun for me.

I rarely go out to the moors and when I do, I usually go out with a few friends because I get bored easily out there because of the whole warg's being all "HEY LOOK! A R1! -pounce-" and I go all "oh yay a warg -.- -waits for stun to go away- -bubbles- -warg runs away because I bubbled-" I how ever do like taking the keeps, it is how I got rank 1 after all :P but as CivitasAciesAld said, I am as well too laggy to be found in action, I basically serve as a warning for my friends, when I start lagging my friends know there's a creep or two around >.>

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel33g View Post
    You're so funny.... Like.... Hilarious
    Ill be here all week

Additional loud opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    Additional loud opinion!
    So you agree PCP is OP? Nice to know

I guess I group up because it's an MMO: I play it because of the whole 'multiplayer' part. I'm lucky enough to play a class that can both heal and dps... And I decide which one I want to do largely based on group makeup, what we're up against, and/or whether I want to spend the silver to retrait because I'm lazy. I will point out that I wouldn't go into an instance with 6 people without a healer; The same goes for pvmp in my mind. Plus, I have all these fun group skills. Seems a shame to go out there and not share the love with your fellow freeps. If I want to solo, I'll go to CM. IMO, it's not really 'soloing' when you're tagging kills while running along side a big group of other players.

In response to the OP: What time of the day are you talking about, Torqles? (This is now your new combined name.) And do you count a cappy with an rk healer as two healers when the cappy's traited red line? Just curious.
    Last edited by dagneyandleo; Jul 09 2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Late night grammar mistakes.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    whether I want to spend the silver to retrait because I'm lazy.
    *highfives lyth* im lazy too!

i think my original troll post was either misinterpreted or ignored, for those who misinterpreted i was complaining about how im too lazy to read all those damn paragraphs lol, damn zub you wrote a freakin essay XD but anyways i could give a f*** less bout freeps and creeps QQing, JUST PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2