We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats up freeps

Whats up freeps

I see alot of 2 healer freep zergs during the morning hours. All the freeps seem to come out and zerg solos when there are like 5-10 creeps total online. Maybe we can dedicate certain hours for multibox freavers to come feed you to avoid this. I hear Aurshi does this or smifro. If your going to come to the moors, come to fight. Freeps and Creeps raiding up to zerg 2-3 soloes is pathetic. You fails know who you are. Do not let me catch you solo!

To clarify, i am not against grouping or raiding. I find it funny that freeps cant put together a raid during peak hours and take a keep. My freep vip is out and i may have to resub because the freeps seem to either be getting steamrolled or zerging at 4am when there is a total of 2 creeps above r6 on.

If you are a freep or a creep please post here to let me know if your a zergling or actually like good fights. WTB Good PVP. KTHXBAI
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

Hey Turtles, Good 1v1 this morning inside of TA.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Hey Turtles, Good 1v1 this morning inside of TA.
    Yea you got me good haha. Tell your friends to not be zerglings! If only people played more like us, the game would be more fun... my adhd wont let me have these "staredowns" :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

The way I see it, it's either run around solo and have 3 wargs pounce you or run in a group for safety. As for the attacking low ranked, if creeps see a level 61 freep, I can almost guarantee that he will be the first target for the creeps. It's the same thing. I don't like running around solo because of the 95% possibility of running into the 3 or 4 highranked wargs that tend to solo around each other all the time.

Here is also a something that happens quite a bit:

My group will flip the map blue around 5am my time when theres nothing on in order to fight creeps at lugz. W'll fight them there for a few hours, and during those hours the creeps will continue to get more, and more, and more, eventually leading up to there being 4 defilers 2 wl and tons of other stuff, about 20+. Then we have no choice but to leave moors for a bit or sit there and feed them. This happens quite a bit. Yes its a lot of fun to fight that many, but creeps continue to get more as more log on.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

lol, since i'm mia probably for 2-3 weeks because of my pc being repaired, turtles, that happens on everyone's side btw, if theres 2-4 freeps you need 8-12 zerging them. If it's 2-4creeps freeps need 8-12 it's stupid, as a burg myself i hate RvR for the fact majority of them hide inside a keep, basically making it impossible to walk in and get a kill, but fine by me. The problem with our server atm, is we have the players, but majority are so scared to be killed, oh know!!! GUYS they have 1creep but we only have 2 ppl!! WE gonna get rolled!!! learn to play then. My rank 5-6 audacity champ can steam roll 2 wargs if it has too, or my burg if i get lucky, if get pounced im sorry, quit moors, the majority of the wargs disappearing 0 to none, that's that, oh btw this is more towards the freepside, when theres a raid out. and you have a raid, DO NOT HIDE IN KEEPS WHAT ARE YOU? IMMA SEE IF THEY COME OVER TO ME SO WE CAN HAVE BACKUP? pfft, go out and attack, I remember rvr when aniur or reforged was out back at lvl 65, mmmm we rolled them, but they rolled us too... Learn 2 focus fire please. also don't use the excuse if we do that, then they will log... really? Okay, so waiting at a rez or staying near the or inside Ec and a keep, doesnt want to make them quit? &&&, if you care that much just map out, or log off, Freeps have more people caring about there rating, then actually pvping. Nothing much else to say, &&&& i even like my rating, but ill destroy it in 1v1s or to get a few kills if its worth it, but majority of you guys find that anything worth the kill you most have 30 people to 1 person, or it's not worth the kill.
    '
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

yea creeps dont raid, croobs do but why would u need a raid to beat them lol
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Actually yesterday we had a pretty good RvR fight going on for a long time. (Even if the freeps did have 4-6 minis the whole time and half of my raid was below r5...)

Also, might I just point out, some of the people that have been zerging in the morning are sort of pathetic. Like a couple days ago when it took more than twice the ammount of freeps to take out our 4-6man group.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

DISCLAIMER: Totally unrelated.

Thought turtles might appreciate this nugget of beauty that I stumbled across: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Ok continue on topic!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fbcfe/signature.png]Revanlonglegs[/charsig]
    "Videogames take no skill, if they did, no one would play" - a player on creepside DD

Well i'm somewhere along the lines of Syc (mia) i think of my self as tltbfia (too laggy to be found in action), but uh I think ill give my two cents. Alright freeps as Shap said creeps don't raid, that angry mob of creeps running at you is generally a bunch of soloers sometimes u get a bunch of r5- "raiding" but its not ur "we'redoomedcuztheyraidedu p" kinda raid, that being the case a little focus fire will get you a long ways(same goes for creeps attack the weakest link, thats a no brainer), I've never been one for leading (guess that makes my class bit poorly chosen don't fit War or Leader lolol), so you won't see me making raids, as for the zerg issue think Syc hit that dead on, its more Zerg or be Zerged the majority of the time, now there are times when we get raid vs raid-sized-soloers and sometimes an actual raid vs raid (those are usually built under certain agreements and don't occur naturally lol), yet again as Syc said (ya know he more or less hit all my points dead on... why am i even posting this???) when you're sitting in a keep or EC i wanna logg more than ever (well you're thinking Torth you're the biggest hypocrite out there on that subject, lol its true i sit in TA entrance until i see visibles cuz i find following the wargs only leads to problems lol that and that 18k i have is moar for show xD naw i just havent figured 1v1 style on WL yet :/, so i don't think ill try 1v6 anytime soon ) Yes you're thinking Torth you are the croobiest croobcake out there, i'd like to say ive earned the title Crooblet tyvm, but on a serious note: RvR hardly happens (but i hardly play so meh could be wrong), I would love to see it happen more often and when you think you're down and out keep fighting if u get rolled three times so what, lick your wounds (QQ if you absolutely have to) and fight again, perhaps this will be the time you roll them (now plz if ur a r0 or lvl 40 don't keep running off the rez to feed them, creeps or freeps thats not "trying" thats feeding) Well that's all this croobs gotta say (i think i just echoed everyone so far :/ oh well)

now here's a quote that's great for the moors from an old Roman
    "The best revenge is to be unlike him who preformed the injury." -Marcus Aurelius

If you decided to throw everything out the window, keep the quote

Torthrak HealznKillz
    '---\D(o.O)7---'
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000009848a/signature.png]Torthrak[/charsig]
    "Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure i have bout 20 Other soloers behind me when i do it."

I was being farmed solo last night. I am not one to quit when the going gets tough haha. I know it happens to both sides and im aware of the warg issue. No need to raid up with healers when its dead on one side, which seems to be an issue among both sides. People need to push more and keep things fun.
    <3 turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Torqky View Post
    I was being farmed solo last night. I am not one to quit when the going gets tough haha. I know it happens to both sides and im aware of the warg issue. No need to raid up with healers when its dead on one side, which seems to be an issue among both sides. People need to push more and keep things fun.
    <3 turtles
    Tanar is the king of keeping things fun then lol. He pushes more than anyone I see out there... violent rk x_x
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

I agree. the Am time used to be such a peaceful time, creep and freep alike could do their quests in peace. No longer. =(
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

IDK makes me feel good for being rank 5 and it needing 4+ freeps to kill me, huge ego boost
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

I apologise that this turned into a huge wall of text and maybe is off point in places so feel free to skip past this post if you like and continue on with the others. DO PLEASE READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH THOUGH. IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE OF THIS WAY TOO LONG POST,,,PLEASE READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH,,,PLEASE!!!!

I see alot of 2 healer freep zergs during the morning hours. All the freeps seem to come out and zerg solos when there are like 5-10 creeps total online. Maybe we can dedicate certain hours for multibox freavers to come feed you to avoid this. I hear Aurshi does this or smifro. If your going to come to the moors, come to fight. Freeps and Creeps raiding up to zerg 2-3 soloes is pathetic. You fails know who you are. Do not let me catch you solo!

To clarify, i am not against grouping or raiding. I find it funny that freeps cant put together a raid during peak hours and take a keep. My freep vip is out and i may have to resub because the freeps seem to either be getting steamrolled or zerging at 4am when there is a total of 2 creeps above r6 on.

If you are a freep or a creep please post here to let me know if your a zergling or actually like good fights. WTB Good PVP. KTHXBAI
    I am a Freep. I don' think i'm a zergling and I like Good fights. I also like Torqky not so much his spider,,,but this thread has sort of confused me...(not too hard to do sometimes)

Is it the case that you're saying that there should be certain times in the day/night where we shouldn't group up?

Through the week I get online at Aussie night time and I believe that is the early morning hours of server time. Sometimes there are a ton of creeps on and sometimes there are stuff all creeps on and we ride around the map looking for anything,,,often to no avail.

I have no idea what groups you're referring to in your original post Torqky, but seeing as though on many ocassions I've asked my buds in the US what time it is and they often say "around 3-5am" I can't help but think that it may be a group that I've been in????

"Zergs" "Raids" ??? I see that and think maybe it's not us you're referring to because I most often group with pals although I have and always been glad to group with just about anybody; but we aren't a zerg by any means and far from a raid. The most we ever have in our group is 6 and it's nearly always friends who run with each other every single day. We'll rarely ever convert to raid due to the Renown decrease that comes with that and often have to turn people down who ask to group with us, unless they're or pals and then we'd do anything for them; so I'm not too sure where the 4am raids are, if they are running around all over the map when we're flipping it because we can't find any other action please send us a tell so we can let you get credit for the keeps.

Now here's a question for you Creeps; and this is in no way trying to be condescending or trolling, but,,,why don't you guys group up every day?? When I first started playing in the Moors (way too long ago and shoulda quit by now) it was sometimes hard to get in a group, no-one knew me, I didn't know anyone else, and I was much more fail than I am now; but over time learnt to play, learnt to group, learnt to lead, and most importantly, made friends.

We group up because we play together every day. We like each other. We laugh at each other when we fall off cliffs and bridges, we laugh at each other when we get zerged by a warg pack, we laugh at the creeps when Creep OOC is read out and we hear how much they love us. We argue with each other sometimes and we congratulate each other on a good kill or a rank etc. We do what friends do. When all is said and done, it's all about 'Pals' - you seen that movie Young Guns? To quote Charlie from that movie - "It aint easy having pals" To have a good time in the Moors, in my opinion anyways, having pals is a necessity.

Why would you creeps solo, especially when you know there's a "zerg" of '4' Freeps running around the map? Why would you solo when you can have pals to talk to, pals to call out where kills are, pals to laugh with, pals to save your backside, pals to spy on Creep OOC PvMP on lotro is fun, who cares about dieing? who cares about rating? who cares about rank? Yeah it's nice to rank and have someone post in the forums that you ranked and have a few pals say "well done" in that thread, but once you've ranked it's a long time till the next and after the thread has been bumped down a few pegs no-one really cares anymore what rank you are...

Now I may have totally misinterpereted this entire thread and I know i've definitely digressed and for that I apologise; but the groups I run with don't group up because we're scared of fighting, or scared of getting rolled, or scared of dying (3700+ deaths at last look at my WT). We group up because we're pals, and we enjoy playing the game together and we enjoy each other's company and I'm sure we'll be grouping together for a long time to come.

Now if you Creeps all got on with each other and all became friends it would be horrible for us Freeps. You guys grouped every day with the same people who all log on about the same time and learn each other's strategies and get a good group leader and focus fire "OMG" imagine that?? we'd be up the creek without a paddle, maybe??? Who'd know because you don't do it enough,,but maybe you'd make some pals along the way and if that was the case then you all win in the end.

Just a sidenote on spying on Creep OOC - and of course I have no idea who it is that spies and feeds us the juicy information of what's happening over there but I hear what gets said on ocassions and I have to say some Croobs need to pull their heads in a little,,basically because they seem to think they're so OP (even though only been in the Moors a couple of months) and there's always an excuse as to why they died. "Oh that 'fail' killed me because he used P2W brands" "Oh I died because I lagged out but he's 'fail' and i'll kill him next time I see him" "Those 'fails' tracked me all over the map and killed me eventually, but I wouldn't have died if they never used P2W stuff" "Those 'fails' killed me because there's 10 of them" "He killed me, He's 'fail'" "She killed me, she's 'fail'" They killed me, they're all 'fail'"

Ummmm who died??? Tuning in the CB radio: "Pot calling kettle,,come in kettle"

Do you know why you died? Because you're in the Moors and that's what happens. From my understanding (and it's a reliable source) the spies over there are more often than not, not there to find out where Creeps are, or what they're doing, but just to relay what's getting said in OOC because it's so freakin funny...

Now if you all became pals and grouped up there'd be no need to type anything in OOC would there, you'd have fellow chat, kin chat, or make your own channel.

Anyways, I could go on forever and a day and probably never get my point across so peace out, see you on the battle field and good hunting to all.

Last sidenote: To every second person that posts something here on the forums:

"Then" and Than" are two different words,,,totally different words. I can understand that some people may get words like "To", "Too", and "Two" confused, or "There", "Their" and "They're" confused,,,but come on guys, "Then and Than" what the hell.. Grade 2 English.

Then: (Adverb)
    1.At that time; at the time in question: "I was living in Cairo then"; "by then I was exhausted"; "Adams, the then president".
    2.After that; next; afterward: "she won the first and then the second game".

Than: (Conjunction)
    1.Introducing the second element in a comparison: "he was smaller than his son"; "Jack knows more than I do".
    2.Used in expressions introducing an exception or contrast: "he claims not to own anything other than his home".

<3

Zub

I was going to read Zub's post, than I thought about how long that would take, than I decided to read it anyway. Zub's posts are usually greater then everyone else's. I mean, he gave us the definition of "then" than "than". Thx Zub. >8D]-[
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

well the reason it happens is its a cyce, freeps come out, kill creeps, more creeps come out, roll freeps a couple times, freeps get more and creeps logg due to getting zerged or freeps sit in gv or go do something in pve land, alot of creeps log due to little to kill, freeps come back with more because they think all the creeps are still out, the freeps end up zerging few creeps, more creeps logg, then more freeps logg/flip, all the while creeps are calling buddys/more are logging in, and the cycle just repeats over and over ( sorry if the exlination is hard to read)

I do love reading zubs post

and the problem is that most people wont group with someone they dont know, because they dont know if theyre experienced, have common sense, they already have a group of friends they group with.

freeps do the same thing, my first week out in the moors on my cappy recently (as i cant remember back when i first brought my rk or lm out way back when XD) i could not get a group,after a day or 2 eventually fantos took me in and let me be his pocket cappy, while delamores vip was still down XD, new players dont get groups easily, and the reason creeps dont group is because, most of the time 50%+ of the people online are new(to within a week) so it is unlikely they will get a group with higher ranks, or start one due to their inexperience, which is why creeps seem to group less than freeps.

experienced creeps/freeps usually have people they run with, no one wants to invite the undergeared froob/croob, that will most likely contribute very little to the group. it's a mentality on both sides.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

I totally agree with everything Cry said. Most of the time, when I'm grouped it's with other people in my tribe who know my playing as well as I know theirs. There is trust there.

I would like to add though that all of the problems in lotro pvmp root from a single cause: the freedom. I think it is very nice that I can log on to pvmp at any time and play; there is no restriction on number of players in the moors at a given time. While this degree of freedom has its advantages, it also is disadvantaged. For example, to make the game totally 'balanced,' it may require one side to raid when they are outnumbered, and the other side to solo. While this may partially solve the problem of balance in combat, it simply does not solve the issue that the two sides have no requirement to be evenly matched.

So I guess my point is that when one side is zerging the other really badly based on numbers, well, tough luck. That is how the game is designed. In my opinion, any attempt to try and control this will fail because the tides of pvp in the moors are based on the whims of each individual player. Not just their time logged in, but also how they play once logged on. Some people get tired of the gridlock and group up, which may lead to a zerg over time. Yes, the raid should disband once it becomes ridiculously one-sided, but to think that there is a way to monitor how and when players choose to play at all times is simply going to create a lot of undue stress. Sometimes the sides are very well balanced with an enjoyable RvR, and often times, they are not. That's pvmp.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fbcfe/signature.png]Revanlonglegs[/charsig]
    "Videogames take no skill, if they did, no one would play" - a player on creepside DD

Too many long paragraphs qqqqqqqq i cant read that muchhh qqqqqqq
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/21...ot-and-Tasered
    I was being shot at by a guy on pcp... i guess i expected people on a video game to play more brave. Sorry for the QQ but stufff like this changes a person lol.

I wouldnt say all creeps high ranked run solo.. The other morning cry was out with other high ranks including Bbats and they were grouped. So I got in a group of 6 to fight them because fighting them solo was pointless. when we went up to lugz to find the creeps we killed a few but in total there was 6 visible s and about 9 wargs (no joke).

Thats the problem with not grouping on this server, there's too many invisible wargs. How can someone like a hunter kill anything when as soon as he pops outta stealth to kill lets say a BA a warg pounces him, the BA starts attacking and I'm dead?

Thats how it is most mornings, a warg zerg with crygin and a few others, what can the few freeps do? We can't go to TR because the creeps would never fight there. It's EC or bust.

I'm all for solo, believe me I prefer it. But if there is gonna be 6+ high ranking wargs and not too many other freeps for them to attack aside from me... Darn right ima try and find a group to roll those ezmode warg packing scrubs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

When I read this, this is what it translated to,

QQQQ QQQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQ Q QQQ QQQQ!!!!!??? QQQ! QQQQQQQ QQQ QQQQQ Q QQQQ QQQQQ QQ QQQQQ!!

Quote Originally Posted by IthiliusofHonourless View Post
    When I read this, this is what it translated to,

QQQQ QQQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQ Q QQQ QQQQ!!!!!??? QQQ! QQQQQQQ QQQ QQQQQ Q QQQQ QQQQQ QQ QQQQQ!!
    You're so funny.... Like.... Hilarious
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Dwarro's motto ' YOU DONT SOLO YOU FAIL YOU GROUP YOU FAIL WHY WONT NEONE GROUP UP WHY IS EVERYONE SOLOING IMA ZERG YOU BUT YOU CANT ZERG ME NO NO NO '

;3
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/21...ot-and-Tasered
    I was being shot at by a guy on pcp... i guess i expected people on a video game to play more brave. Sorry for the QQ but stufff like this changes a person lol.
    PCP is OP QQ... Dude took on a whole zerg of cops in the open field after being shot by a shotgun. He got tackled by a bunch of cops and then ezmode his way out of it. He then stole a cop car and drove it through a brick wall. PCP is more OP than shield warden.

Maybe if we all on PCP we can have more open field fights? Thoughts?

PCP is OP QQ... Dude took on a whole zerg of cops in the open field after being shot by a shotgun. He got tackled by a bunch of cops and then ezmode his way out of it. He then stole a cop car and drove it through a brick wall. PCP is more OP than shield warden.

Maybe if we all on PCP we can have more open field fights? Thoughts?
    We already have it, the orc dying rage!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast