We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need a kin, preferably with higher levels

The kin I am currently in has four level 75s (including me), and then about 24 pages of members below the level of 60. There's little to no raiding, and I'm getting bored. What's a good kin on Silverlode that can destroy my boredom and satisfy my need to raid, skirm, and do instances?

Thanks.

We, in Arise run instance-based content every day, 12 mans (planned through guildlaunch, not just the ad hoc dragon run or whatever) about every other day.

Always a page or two of players on at any given time, and this may be the best-natured group of people I have played with in 5 years of being on this server.

Your best bet, if you are unsure, might be to roll a noob toon, join the kin and experience it for yourself, decide once you hit level 25 or whatever...

http://arise.guildlaunch.com

Check us out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    We, in Arise run instance-based content every day, 12 mans (planned through guildlaunch, not just the ad hoc dragon run or whatever) about every other day.

Always a page or two of players on at any given time, and this may be the best-natured group of people I have played with in 5 years of being on this server.

Your best bet, if you are unsure, might be to roll a noob toon, join the kin and experience it for yourself, decide once you hit level 25 or whatever...

http://arise.guildlaunch.com

Check us out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'll check ya'll out. Thanks.