We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvl 28 Elf guardian looking for a kinship

Hey,
    i am active on Imladris server, like doing quests, instance and skirmish of course. would like to be more active and doing stuff together with others. ingame name is Panhalthin.

Quote Originally Posted by stonethor View Post
    Hey,
    i am active on Imladris server, like doing quests, instance and skirmish of course. would like to be more active and doing stuff together with others. ingame name is Panhalthin.
    Hi stonethor,

You might be interested in the Defenders of Serenity. We're an active, sociable, yet laid back group. Players of all experience levels are welcome.

Many kins run group content together, but the kins often have different personalities and goals so it depends on what kind of kin you're looking for. The identity of our kin is laid out on our website defendersofserenity.guildporta l.com - feel free to stop by there, or post here if you want to explore whether we'd be a good fit for you.

Or feel free to PM me in the game - I'm usually on most evenings.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000dab0c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]