We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Which LM is best at controlling their pet in the moors

i want to know

id say zub but ive seen his pet pull a little more then a keep before ;p same as morefire ;p so this one goes to midhion or silent ;p

If the question was 'Which LM is worst at controlling their pets in the Moors' i'd say that i'd most likely be a front runner

I'll sense something in stealth and BloodyHell or BakedBeans or Notawarg are set to aggro quicker than a Stormtrooper can 'set for stun',,then I forget he's on aggro when we go up to TA to see what's in there,,then the pet sees a creep and off he goes,,,then the creep runs all the way up TA stairs with the pet hot on his tail,,then the creep and all his NPCs kill the pet,,,then every NPC in the keep comes running out after me,,,usually followed by a bunch of creeps.

Another scenario that all my friends love is when we're near the one shots,,,far enough away to not get shot,,unless,,,yup, you guessed it,,,off goes the pet,,,stirs up the one shots,,gets himself killed and then the one shots go "Oh look, the pet came from that freep over there,,,oh look, there's a few of them" BAM,,we're all dead

Yeah, in fact, i'm in front of the front runners if you reverse the question.

Best at controlling their pets,,,,Mmmmm,,No idea,,,I see them all just flying and running around everywhere pulling god knows what onto everything. Good question though,,,just so glad you didn't ask which pet is the best, because i've got this Bog Lurker who is so conceited and he'd start a whole QQ rage thread out of this.

Zub

Lore-master pets are awesome.
    Especially at the fights at oc.
    I love to bring tyrant a bird snack.

Although i haven't really seen someone being the BEST.

See this is better. Why spend time in the hunter E peen thread when you can come here =D
    Feel free to talk up your pets LMs <3

Hey guys,,,

Seeing as though Rinky has started this thread about LM pets i'm gonna show off my E-Peen,,,and it's a big one. Sorry to hijack the actual question Rink but I got a new one to ask - Which LM has the most pets? I reckon I may have found something i'm the BEST at

I have 46 little bundles of fluff, feathers, slime and light.

Raven
    Bear
    Lynx
    Rabbit
    Frost Raven
    Onyx Lynx
    Black Bear
    Turtle
    Dog
    Sabre Cat
    Ashen Eagle
    Snowcrest Eagle
    Spotted Sabre Cat
    Dusky Sabre Cat
    Bog Lurker
    Spotted Lynx
    Polar Bear
    Blood Raven
    Grey Sabre Cat
    (Bog Lurker) Swamp Guardian
    Tundra Lynx
    (Bog Lurker) Mountain Guardian
    Embre Eagle
    Fox
    Snake
    Squirrel
    Cat
    Frog
    Sparrow
    Tundra Cub
    Striped Sabrecat
    Mottled Raven
    Onyx Sabre Cat
    (Bog Lurker) Tundra guardian
    Tundra Eagle
    Grey Lynx
    Weathered Bear
    Storm Raven
    Mountain Lynx
    Ball of Light
    Spirit Lynx
    Spirit Raven
    Spirit Cub
    Spirit Boar
    Spirit Sabre Cat

If you can't beat me then I'm the BEST hoarder of animals on the server and my Frog will spar or 1v1 any of you Freeps or Creeps if you have a problem with that

Yeah that's right,,,46,,,bring on the QQ you bunch of fails

If the day comes where I could summon them all at once, don't let me catch you solo lol

<3

Zub

Edit: Yeah I know there's only 45 listed but when i did the count in game there was 46 and i couldn't be assed to log back in and find out what i've missed,,it's late...Goodnight.
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Jul 02 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Zub, you can have my spirit auroch RomperStomper.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    If the question was 'Which LM is worst at controlling their pets in the Moors' i'd say that i'd most likely be a front runner

I'll sense something in stealth and BloodyHell or BakedBeans or Notawarg are set to aggro quicker than a Stormtrooper can 'set for stun',,then I forget he's on aggro when we go up to TA to see what's in there,,then the pet sees a creep and off he goes,,,then the creep runs all the way up TA stairs with the pet hot on his tail,,then the creep and all his NPCs kill the pet,,,then every NPC in the keep comes running out after me,,,usually followed by a bunch of creeps.

Another scenario that all my friends love is when we're near the one shots,,,far enough away to not get shot,,unless,,,yup, you guessed it,,,off goes the pet,,,stirs up the one shots,,gets himself killed and then the one shots go "Oh look, the pet came from that freep over there,,,oh look, there's a few of them" BAM,,we're all dead

Yeah, in fact, i'm in front of the front runners if you reverse the question.

Best at controlling their pets,,,,Mmmmm,,No idea,,,I see them all just flying and running around everywhere pulling god knows what onto everything. Good question though,,,just so glad you didn't ask which pet is the best, because i've got this Bog Lurker who is so conceited and he'd start a whole QQ rage thread out of this.

Zub
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Ziggywiggy again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post

I have 46 little bundles of fluff, feathers, slime and light.
    Would be a blast if we could summon all of our pets at once lol...

dear devs pls give LMs the ability to summon all of the pets in RoR (then i would gladly pay the ridiculously priced pre-order for RoR) kthxbai