We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rogue Herald at the Prancing Pony

Just showed up some time ago.
    It is not mine.
    Did the bartender get extra protection or is it a Bree protester?
    Glicyn, Man CPT; Drigrin, Hobbit BUR; Heli, Dwarf MIN; Eliyvan, Elf LM- Imladris
    Soldiers of Gondor - Kin

There was a bear named JohnLocke in the middle of Galtrev on Gladden a few weeks ago. It was unattackable, unhealable, and just stayed there sitting and standing in its normal idle animations. We found the offending LM and she had a twin bear following her . I think it's just an amusing bug. It disappeared after a dayish.
    A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won

Haha! yes I saw this a while ago...
    It seemed to be some weird glitch, but I assumed it would disappear after a while...

The Herald/Bree Protester is on the Gladden server, too! Today I tried some emotes on him, to try to give him the idea that he should be moving along, when all of a sudden I was stuck in combat mode! I even tried /stuck and /unstuck but it didn't work, I was still locked in combat mode. I did find out that you can use the "toast" emote while in combat--but you get stabbed in the face by your weapon! It was all back to normal after I logged out and logged back on.

There's one at the Bree West Gate in Landroval for several days now. I was wondering if she was part of the Bree Welcoming Committee. XD

Oh, bummer! After the update on Monday, "Manny" the Man-at-Arms Herald is gone!