We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362

    Atador vs Fantos

    Spar each other on CM for everyone to see. For information on tickets and box seats, please contact Andrag in game.


    /problemsolved
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Every kid knows that guards are best hunters, any hunter wants to spar yellow traited guard? Range combat only! I promise i'll use ALL my cooldowns!

    On serious note, that whole "who's the best hunderp" is silly as hell, i hope that Fantos and Atador realize that.
    Too fat, too furious!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Andared View Post
    For information on tickets and box seats, please contact Andrag in game.


    /problemsolved
    5 front row tickets lololololol
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Agtug View Post

    On serious note, that whole "who's the best hunderp" is silly as hell, i hope that Fantos and Atador realize that.
    Of course I do was just proving a point and teasin the trolls
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

    Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    288
    Ok im going to be on cm ill gank the failure then we all zerg the winner Enough said???
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    5 front row tickets lololololol
    damn you're fat
    Hurzu R10 Stalker - Bushyasta R7 Warleader
    Sampoo R8 Minstrel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by RainsLegacy View Post
    Ok im going to be on cm ill gank the failure then we all zerg the winner Enough said???
    That's in the fine print.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    292
    did anyone just say cm ganking?
    yay

  9. #9
    When you mean spar..freep vs creep or freep vs freep :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    did anyone just say cm ganking?
    yay
    u didn't hear nuthin... >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    When you mean spar..freep vs creep or freep vs freep :P
    1v1 = Freep vs Creep

    Spar = Freep vs Freep

    May the best huntar(d) win.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  11. #11
    oooo when and where?? i gotta see this =)
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    396
    How would this prove anything? Should get a creep that is hard for a hunter to solo high rank and have fantos and atador both fight him/her 3 times. The one that kills the quickest, fastest, taking the least damage would be the better hunter.

    Course you would have to find a Creep that wasn't biased against atador or fantos.

    Still, this entire thing is silly. Hunters are almost as squishy as me just kill them first. Doesn't matter who is better if they are dead for the fight.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    Of course I do was just proving a point and teasin the trolls
    that why you got butthurt first?



    Quote Originally Posted by Agtug View Post
    Every kid knows that guards are best hunters, any hunter wants to spar yellow traited guard? Range combat only! I promise i'll use ALL my cooldowns!
    4b 3y guard and 1 CD beats all huntards nubtug
    Last edited by Hegotbanned; Jul 01 2012 at 05:18 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    How would this prove anything?
    It's the only way you can truly see who is better. In a spar between the two you can guarantee that every single attribute each individual has will be shown. Morale, mits, dps...everything would factor in. Skill rotation and gear choices would all come in to play. You can guarantee both will be trying their hardest, and since they're both elves they have the exact same skills to choose from. It's as fair a fight that you'll ever have. Skill and choice of gear (with a small amount of luck on evade/parry/miss/crit) will be the determining factor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Should get a creep that is hard for a hunter to solo high rank and have fantos and atador both fight him/her 3 times. The one that kills the quickest, fastest, taking the least damage would be the better hunter.
    Far too many flaws and variables for that to give accurate info. The creep might have lag (even a miniscule amount can make a difference) against one then run fine against the other. The creep might learn something in the first fight then be able to apply it in the second, giving him an advantage. The creep would almost certainly be able to fine tune his skill rotation better for the second fight (assuming no lag), or he might simply get "lucky" and happen to use a better skill rotation one fight and do poorer in the next. He might get lucky crits on his heals (Whether it's a pot or a skill, every creep has something that can boost morale during a fight), he might get a lucky resist on one of the Hunter's dazing blows. He might get some fortunate crits on one hunter and then have no such fortune in the next fight. Or, as you yourself noted, the creep will almost certainly be biased. Like it or not, it is literally impossible for someone to not prefer one hunter over the other. Whatever someone might have you believe, or perhaps even trick themselves into believing, deep down, there is always preference. Be it from ignorance or lack thereof.

    There are far too many variables for a test like that to provide accurate data.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  15. #15
    lmao you guys have to understand that i dont care who the best is..the post atador started was to end the qq war. but i guess it didnt work...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    TEHEHEH
    Posts
    363
    Well first off look who made the post . Nuff said , this is another full of win post just like andrags amazing round robbin tourney that happened . Fool's will be fool's
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )


    Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Andared View Post
    It's the only way you can truly see who is better. In a spar between the two you can guarantee that every single attribute each individual has will be shown. Morale, mits, dps...everything would factor in. Skill rotation and gear choices would all come in to play. You can guarantee both will be trying their hardest, and since they're both elves they have the exact same skills to choose from. It's as fair a fight that you'll ever have. Skill and choice of gear (with a small amount of luck on evade/parry/miss/crit) will be the determining factor.



    Far too many flaws and variables for that to give accurate info. The creep might have lag (even a miniscule amount can make a difference) against one then run fine against the other. The creep might learn something in the first fight then be able to apply it in the second, giving him an advantage. The creep would almost certainly be able to fine tune his skill rotation better for the second fight (assuming no lag), or he might simply get "lucky" and happen to use a better skill rotation one fight and do poorer in the next. He might get lucky crits on his heals (Whether it's a pot or a skill, every creep has something that can boost morale during a fight), he might get a lucky resist on one of the Hunter's dazing blows. He might get some fortunate crits on one hunter and then have no such fortune in the next fight. Or, as you yourself noted, the creep will almost certainly be biased. Like it or not, it is literally impossible for someone to not prefer one hunter over the other. Whatever someone might have you believe, or perhaps even trick themselves into believing, deep down, there is always preference. Be it from ignorance or lack thereof.

    There are far too many variables for a test like that to provide accurate data.
    both of these contradict themselves, u say there would be to many variables in a fight with a creep, yet you would have many of the same if they fought each other, dps, lucky crits, lag all are variables if they fight each other and lets be honest hunters fighting is like 3 seconds tops? mitigations or morale wont help much with a 6k hs hits u and u only have 5k morale.

    they are both good hunters, them fighting isnt going to make a difference as fighting the same class as u, is baised on gear, and crits, especially with hunters.

    how bout help out and stop fueling this andrag? u arent helping one way or the other.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    oooo when and where?? i gotta see this =)
    Make sure it's when i'm on line. I wanna Fraps it

    But when all is said and done, the whole issue here stemmed from someone who honestly thinks that being good at a videogame has some bearing on the way the world turns. It doesn't, other than you ostracise all your RL friends and family while sitting in front of a PC I'm lucky to have a kid that digs the game and a very, very, very understanding wife <3

    Let's just say that they already sparred and it was two heart seekers shot at exactly the same time and resulted in a double KO and move on.

    Jeez, these 'Atador is fantastic' posts keep bumping down my awesome movies in the PvMP Video post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCTc...ature=youtu.be


    Love yas all,

    Zub

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    Well first off look who made the post . Nuff said , this is another full of win post just like andrags amazing round robbin tourney that happened . Fool's will be fool's
    Haters gonna hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Let's just say that they already sparred and it was two heart seekers shot at exactly the same time and resulted in a double KO and move on.
    Had a good lol from this comment. Pure win.

    Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    both of these contradict themselves, u say there would be to many variables in a fight with a creep, yet you would have many of the same if they fought each other, dps, lucky crits, lag all are variables if they fight each other and lets be honest hunters fighting is like 3 seconds tops? mitigations or morale wont help much with a 6k hs hits u and u only have 5k morale.
    Atador has roughly 7k morale unbuffed (last I saw, maybe more or less), Fantos has 5-6k, which is one reason to make me think Ata would win, but opinions aren't that important.

    As for the "lucky" crits which would certainly come from an Ata vs Fantos spar, yes, there is always going to be some luck, and nothing could ever be created which would show without a doubt who was better. But there would be less chance involved. If only because the fight would be short, allowing less chance for "lucky" circumstances to arise.


    Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    how bout help out and stop fueling this andrag? u arent helping one way or the other.
    I couldn't "fuel" this supposed "fight" if I tried. It's all up to Atador and Fantos. And if you couldn't tell by reading the end of the second sentence at the start of the topic that I was being facetious, then perhaps I was too subtle.

    As far as I'm concerned Atador and Fantos can spam freep OOC with their debate while I gank them both. Makes precious little difference in the grand scheme of things, so why not have a chuckle or two?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    5 front row tickets lololololol
    Price is 5 regular sigils. Upgrade to Box seats for Greater sigils.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Andared View Post


    Atador has roughly 7k morale unbuffed (last I saw, maybe more or less), Fantos has 5-6k, which is one reason to make me think Ata would win, but opinions aren't that important.

    As for the "lucky" crits which would certainly come from an Ata vs Fantos spar, yes, there is always going to be some luck, and nothing could ever be created which would show without a doubt who was better. But there would be less chance involved. If only because the fight would be short, allowing less chance for "lucky" circumstances to arise.

    I couldn't "fuel" this supposed "fight" if I tried. It's all up to Atador and Fantos. And if you couldn't tell by reading the end of the second sentence at the start of the topic that I was being facetious, then perhaps I was too subtle.

    the shorter the fight the more luck has to do with the outcome,
    and as for ur facetiousness, i just thought it was another one of your "bright" ideas lol.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    and as for ur facetiousness, i just thought it was another one of your "bright" ideas lol.
    As if I ever have those.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    damn you're fat
    its not fat... fries and popcorn on the left seats... and sodas on the right lololol
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegotbanned View Post
    4b 3y guard and 1 CD beats all huntards nubtug
    Sorry He, i forgot that you need to keep aggro in spars.
    Too fat, too furious!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Agtug View Post
    Sorry He, i forgot that you need to keep aggro in spars.
    Neeb huntards aren't worth the retrait costs. OKAY?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload