We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

World Consolidation Giftbox- no longer reclaim-able

Prior to update 18, every time you would use /reclaim, the World Consolidation Giftbox would appear in your inventory. This allowed many players to get all 27 or so of the world titles, for instance "Radian, of Landroval."

After update 28, /reclaim does not put the Giftbox in your inventory.

I could argue for or against the change, but that's not really the point.

The question is, "Why now?" I know some people who have all the titles. I still need 13 to get the full set. I understand that it may not have been the intent of the titles- for a character to get more than one- but why change it now?

Oh well.

Thanks,
    Radian
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Found it today. I was using the /reclaim each week for to get all the titles in my characters (im a completionist, got around 17 or 18 so far). Turbine please put back the item in the /reclaim list. Thanks in advance.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Cordovan, maybe you can ask the devs if it is a wanted thing, or only a bug?

In the past the world consolidation gift was /reclaimable each 7 days, and you got a title from the box, i was working in my characters for to get ALL the titles, 1 per week (over 30 titles, one per server) but some day the box dont appeared anymore with the use of /reclaim (around april this year, after a game update), i dont remember exactly where im, but i think im in the middle of the list, aproximately.

We had not an official answer about this topic, and now, maybe you can ask again about it, if you are kind, please.

Thanks in advance.

Any official answer? Please and thank you.

Cord, and most of the devs are on Christmas break till after new year. I would wait awhile and ask again around Jan 3

Imo this is just a good thing, one should be forced to pick one server, not abuse reclaim to have them all for sake of having them all.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Imo this is just a good thing, one should be forced to pick one server, not abuse reclaim to have them all for sake of having them all.
    Where is the abuse if im a collector, want the titles and i wait a week per each one? Its ruining your game in any way? (there are no LP abusing involved, it was changed a long time ago).