We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Little Goes A Long Way For My LM

I have searched high and low!
    I even looked at creating my own plugin to fix my problem! Only to discover it is nothing like the Skyrim Creation Kit....

What I am looking for. Is a plugin that once loaded monitors my LM's stun-dot's(SD's) on other players. So I can see how much each has left and reapply accordingly.

When in a Fellow or Raid where stun immunity makes a difference between a smooth run and a circus. I find it extremely time consuming and frustrating that I cannot instantly see the state of my SD's.

If there is anyone who could create this plugin or something like it I know they would get an instant overwhelmingly positive response from all end game LM's!

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks!
    Progress demands development of individuality; mediocrity seeks perpetuation in standardization.

Hi!

I use the Alerter!-PlugIn as a kind of workaround. But that only works well with one stun to renew ... have a look at that plugin, in its FAQs the stun-alert is described.

Not very satisfying though.

No plug-in required.

Options > Combat > tick both 'Show dispellable effects' and the one next to it - I forget the name but it means 'show effects cast by me'.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress! Vote today!

Quote Originally Posted by DancesInTrees View Post
    No plug-in required.

Options > Combat > tick both 'Show dispellable effects' and the one next to it - I forget the name but it means 'show effects cast by me'.
    Hmmmm might try that.

Thanks!
    Progress demands development of individuality; mediocrity seeks perpetuation in standardization.