We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Processing Pile of Rich Soil into Clump of Peat is BRUTAL!

Can we please get a change in Farming for processing Pile of Rich Soil?

At present it takes 15 seconds to process ONE Pile of Rich Soil into ONE Clump of Peat.
    That by itself doesn't sound so bad but look at processing a full stack of 100.........25 minutes!

To process 2 full stacks (2 x 100) of Pile of Rich Soil = 50 minutes!
    That is just brutal and NOT fun.

Please Turbine can you add either a Bulk recipe for processing Pile of Rich Soil
    -OR-
    Cut the processing time down to 5 seconds

Better yet do both the above. PLEASE.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

Oh!!!!! The horror!!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001edd29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Boridre View Post
    Oh!!!!! The horror!!!!!!
    lol... cute response

Farming + Cooking can take forever though, and sitting there watching a bar go up and down for hours isn't exactly what I'd consider quality gameplay. I do think the system could be improved upon.
    Last edited by Jeremi; Jun 30 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    lol... cute response

Farming + Cooking can take forever though, and sitting there watching a bar go up and down for hours isn't exactly what I'd consider quality gameplay. I do think the system could be improved upon.
    A least make it more auto-pilot(farming). Build the harvesting part into the planting part, so I can go mow the lawn while im gathering veggies or whatever. Then you have to process the stuff, taking yet more time, and adding another point at which you have to intervene to keep the work going. Maybe going a little less real could be ok here.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000230036/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Moejo View Post
    A least make it more auto-pilot(farming). Build the harvesting part into the planting part, so I can go mow the lawn while im gathering veggies or whatever. Then you have to process the stuff, taking yet more time, and adding another point at which you have to intervene to keep the work going. Maybe going a little less real could be ok here.
    Yeah combining different elements of the system so that it requires less steps could be one way of addressing it - or maybe just making it more interactive somehow so it's not quite so boring.

Never a good sign when you purposely go afk while playing a game because it's too boring for you to stay at the screen.