We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fantos is better than you right now Atador.
    For 1 main reason...he actually plays. If you played more often you would be...but you don't play enough anymore.
    I guess i figure the top spots should go to players who are a threat...and how can you be a threat if you are rarely on?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    And kitty I dont run around with r7 audacity like atador sooooo yeah im way easier to kill. and you dont see me with like 2 or 3 rows of buff like atador does..so let me put on my r7 audacity and a few p2w buffs and lets see who runs off first
    That is true, you do not use p2w buffs. That's what I like about you. Unfortunately it makes you very squishy yet delicious. I think you might be better in a group than Atador is, but he is better solo. I rarely see Atador with a group so it is hard to tell
    Last edited by bob101910; Jun 30 2012 at 07:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000009361b/signature.png]Kittyyumyums[/charsig]

I'm the WORST warg on DD

Atador > all other hunters when he actually shows up in the moors
    Zulu = best hunter that is consistently in the moors (and close behind Ata as the best overall)
    Fantos = kinda squishy but has improved greatly over the past little-while
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000010d3b7/signature.png]Dainbread[/charsig]
    Beej - R7 Warg

Honestly, who cares who the 'best' is? Does it even matter? Just be a good player, and try to improve.

Atador... you have no right to even ask this question... because you never come out anymore. Besides, your a raidbaby.

You don't have to be the best, you just have to be good enough.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

ok ill stop trolling for a bit and post this

first: atador you are good but you have always been a raid baby.
    also, it doesn't matter if you are good since anyone who learns to play a hunter well will be on the same level as you, and in my opinion zulubeast, katon and eruan and now fantos are on the same level as you are, they all know how to play well the class

the best in my opinion are the ones who play well and don't qq for attention like you and even me do all the time, but honestly, i would not say someone is the best or the worst, i would say there are people who learned how to play their class well and there are people who did not.
    but if you want a name so bad, here it goes: navgul

ps: good hunter, bad hunter, in the end of the day they are all warg food, thank to the balanced game we play

/troll mode on
    do not let me catch you guys solo
    urkut > bbatburz
    gatar > ssuperburz

Anyone remember Sheythemoose?
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Wait 'til I get my own &&&&&&& out to the Moors... She'll pwn that &&&&z

bad bad forum

huntar(d) and shhitz
    Last edited by atmonello; Jun 30 2012 at 11:30 PM.
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000050c5e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by RinkyTink View Post
    Rinky,, You just summed up this whole thread with one word

Vote #1 that Atador should make an application to have it removed and move on.

Has Been is better than Never Been Atador,,there's one consellation for you .

Zub

Quote Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
    Fantos is way too squishy
    Hey Bob,

He might be squishy but he certainly packs a punch. Unfortunately I didn't realise you and he were fighting on CM today so didn't get that on video but got a good one of you and Thong,,,should be posted when it uploads in about 5000 hours

See you out there,,

Zub

I almost crit my pants when I saw a non-trolling Gall post.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    I think it was the first time I ever saw Gall say someone was good other than himself.
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

To be completely honest there are quite a few hunters in the moors regularly nowadays, some of em good some of em bad. I agree with most people on this thread when they say Atador is best when he comes out. Atador is probably one of the best if not the best hunter on this server. But he's only best when he consistently comes out to the moors, which is not that often. I have seen him a few times recently, but not much. In my opinion as far as consistent moors hunters go, I would say either Zulu or Katon is best. They both hit like a freakin truck (although tbh zulu might hit abit harder). Fantos is a great hunter, I wouldn't say he's among zulu and katon and atador yet, but he's rapidly approaching their lvl. I honestly think I am nowhere near all the other hunters in this forum. I love to pvp and I go to the moors as often as I can, but I have a lot of work before i can reach even Fantos' skilll lvl. I don't have the gear any of these guys have, and I know it will make a difference when i finally get the gear i want/need.

So to wrap up, I would say Atador when he's there, but besides that either Zulu or Katon, you'll get there soon Fantos
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

I haven't seen Atador since time began... and every time I have come across Fantos recently, he was near another hunter... so I couldn't tell which hunter was doing what to my poor health bar. Now that I think about it, all hunters look the same to me o.O... I think I just wasted a post :'(
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

I'm the best

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    And kitty I dont run around with r7 audacity like atador sooooo yeah im way easier to kill. and you dont see me with like 2 or 3 rows of buff like atador does..so let me put on my r7 audacity and a few p2w buffs and lets see who runs off first
    Ya but fantos your the one saying my audacity set doesn't mean anything and you and zulu do just fine with your Faron set... Right? Can't pin it on that now, and the aud set isnt gonna give you 2k more morale. and ya I use the 5% damage buff, thats the only p2w buff I use. The rest is food and bow chants/oils.

Im done posting on this thread. Only reason this thread exists was to prove a point and not to boost any ego.

If you keep posting on this its your own fault that the thread isnt dying, Thanks all and take care.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Your ego got destroyed here ata that's why your done posting on it lmao be real and quit contradicting yourself mr awesome
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Bro, why the heck do you care who is the top in class.... do you really think we go to bed at night rooting you persay if you were... no .... get over yourself and just play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    Good thing a Creep's crit chance is around 2%.

Linyara > Gallanhael

Rayodog > Smellycat

Millidoc > Severas
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Who's better than who... My epeen is bigger than yours...

Honestly, who even gives a flying fig newton? I just wasted 2m of my life reading this nonsense teenage babble.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by StileMajere View Post
    Who's better than who... My epeen is bigger than yours...

Honestly, who even gives a flying fig newton? I just wasted 2m of my life reading this nonsense teenage babble.
    I love fig newtons.

you have nothing better to do anyways roudy, that's why you read it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

this pic sums up this thread rather nicely

[B][FONT=arial]"We should always help those who are in need and ask for nothing in return, for helping is the reward"
    [/FONT][/B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4X69hvL.png?1[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3