We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Get it over with, once and for all...

Fantos and I both agreed to make a forum post asking CREEPS who they believe is the top hunter in the moors, or most importantly between fantos and I. Due to the fact that he believes he's past me and im stuck in the past, but I think I still retain my position. I dont want any bandwagon trolls posting here, I want legit answers and a decent reason why u think such.

Thanks Look forward to what people got to say.

PS: Zulu is the top hunter in the moors imo.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

I vote for Jonp!
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

My Vote

From my warg's perspective (shackles) I feel Atador still retains his position.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001113c5/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Stop hating on creeps, without them we'd have nothing to kill. ;)

Jonp is god?

But srsly, you can't stop the Yeast from the Beast.

But rly srsly,

Fantos has gotten significantly better since starting moors, but all of us have. When we were rank 1-5, we all sucked. The knowledge and skill I have of the moors has increased exponentially as I've ranked up and learned my class as a pvper. Fantos has gone through the same change, as well as Atador. While Fantos has done it recently and seen a lot of improvement, it doesn't justify him being the "best" hunter in the moors. Atador was the #1 hunter in the moors long before either Fantos or me had even rolled our hunters, and while he hasn't played much, when he does play, he does it at a top notch level.

Biased freep opinion nerf wargs too op hunters suck
    Last edited by Zulubeast; Jun 29 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Best Hunter?

Atador's the only hunter so far that has given me a real run for my money in 1v1s.

Okay truth is you both are horrible hunters, all i see is you run and die, what is wrong with that!! you feed!! YOU FEED THE WARGS WHY DO YOU FEED THEM WHAT THEY WANT???? you are girls in my opinion tisk tisk, i shall now insult everything about a hunter in the following one word.

atador.

okay bye
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

dont like to bring people down but...

i think atador and zulu deserve the best hunters. sorry but fantos hasnt proven to be good yet he just doesnt have the gear or the patience to stay out and keep on going. I've grouped with atador many of time freep/creep side we make a good group on both sides and he proves that he know the moors style of a hunter. so i choose ata for the best hunter.

P.S. lets keep ganking sycarius and fantos i like duoing them

Atador

i may have had my issues with hunters before and our 1v1 led to a lot of QQ on my side but through it all i still say i must respect the fact that you know your class a lot better then most, you've been doing it longer, and im more scared of the Spikes of DPS you can inflict then just about anyone else ive fought out here in a long while, and thats comparing you to E freeps and Nim Freeps that i remember vivdily,

Fantos is good dont get me wrong he finally finished some of his gear out and learned his favoured trait line (blue) and has improved significantly but that is the only reason people see him as "the best" because zulu is great but hasnt "changed" as much as fantos as for the better

Zulubeast is a great hunter in his own right as well he hits hard and doesnt take seconds to die he can last for quite awhile and knows how to truly be a HUNTER their job to stalk their prey down and hit it where it hurts to bring it down as fast as possible...

think of what a hunter does IRL.. then compare the hunters on this server to that definition who fits it the best?

my vote goes to atador because he will do the damage needed to finish you off in the quickest time, after all you are just prey in his eyes
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001310fd/signature.png]Glurin[/charsig]

Jonp all the way.
    Hurzu R10 Stalker - Bushyasta R7 Warleader
    Sampoo R8 Minstrel

Well atador the people have spoken...you are the better hunter.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Jonp in first place

Atador + Zulubeast share second place

Fantos in third place

My warg omnoms all hunters tho.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

atador-red zulu-blue, keep working at it fantos your coming up and have potential.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

Best part about this is atador is afraid fanto's is better then him lmao insecure much ? trololololol . Fantos will alway's be a better person/player regardless of what neone say's QQ trololololol ata is op trolololol he was in ainur trololololol O wait most have forgotten and ainur's gone fix the insecurity and maybe just maybe you will be the best but until then your not and never was Navgul Meldreth Sarharien I could keep naming why you have alway's been in second but nehoot Fanto's gets my vote and I have ranked creep's so I can comment on this trololololol
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

Jonp ftw
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Lol guido, you dont know me, and dont group with me.... your opinion means nothing. but say what you wanna say, all I wanted was to prove my point to the haters. Like you said"haters gonna hate". and creeps dont lie, they are the ones we are fighting, not other freeps. So all the freeps can say fantos is this or that, but the creeps know whats up....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

i gotta say atador takes it,

but blue and red are hard to compare.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

I never ever ever would group with you ever dont put me n you grouping in the same sentence My opinion is a fact you never where on any of those hunter's I listed level and you say you dont care so why you replying ? o wait cuz you do care you care so much you wanna be big bully on fantos but cant so QQ more plz ill pay you 2 plz forum war me im begging you

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

You both stink, should roll minis.

anyone that is literally willing to post here without actually meaningly saying atador or fantos or just some hunters name stop talking and quit the game, to many people care, yeah he was proving a point wooohooooo who cares if you literally are this caring about this post or not, stop playing this game.... it's a game that's all :/ people take this to seriously sometimes, this is kinda why i actually like Gall, and his trolls lmao because he doesn't care at all, he just plays that's it enough said, more pew pew, or more ./exit and delete toons
    Last edited by RainsLegacy; Jun 29 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

So basically what you just said was hypocritical syc good one ;p
    Last edited by YOUNGGUIDO; Jun 29 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGGUIDO View Post
    My opinion is a fact you never where on any of those hunter's I listed level
    Well, guess you know better then all the creeps guido, cuz they disagree with you. But I know who the top hunters are, im satisfied with the point ive proven, say what you will now... I could care less. Cause soon enough im retiring my hunter and getting married. So none of this will really matter.

But yet you continue to comment if you didnt care you wouldnt try to pick on fantos or make posts so plz continue plz do I know you like attention im just giving it to you to make you feel as special as you are ata special guy

JONP HUNTER GOD.

But srs tiem. Atador doesn't play NEARLY enough to be considered the best anymore..............
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Wow! this thread takes the cake

Ok, to be honest I have very little opinion of Atador one way or the other,,good nor bad; but I gotta say that listening to someone talk themself up over and over again does grate on the ears and the little opinion I do have (which doesn't matter anyway) is that he's a bit self conscious and has some sort of inferiority complex. This thread is so lame that i can't even bring myself to laugh at him.

So over the last couple of weeks I think we've all seen that Atador has started playing a bit more than he has for a while and no doubt we've all heard him at least once, maybe 50 times tell everyone in glff or a fraid or an instance or here on the forums just how freakin good he is,, and how Ainur did this and he's done that and how one day he'll be president of LotRO.

There's no doubt all this trolling of you Atador, and comments about other hunters being the best has stemmed from your over inflated ego and I think you deserve it.

Yep Atador, you play your class well, there's no shying away from that,,and yep Atador, you've had your name up as Best in Class on a number of occassions, no doubting that either; many other players, including other hunters have too, but all those other players don't feel the need to constantly seek the approval and kudos every single waking moment. All those other hunters don't feel the need to start howling at the moon when the next Best in Class thread doesn't include their name there either. I say 'waking moment' because it's obvious from this thread, that you've not been able to sleep at nights stressing about what other people think of you. Who cares???

All I know is, is that as long as you keep harping on about this crud and how greeeeeeeat you are, you're going to continue to get trolled over it, continue to have sleepless nights and earn the resentment of not only every other hunter that plays this game but basically every other player.

So to conclude,

yup you're a good hunter, continue to be so but there are other good hunters too.

Ainur doesn't exist anymore, and since it's been months and months and months and months since disbandment; and many new players have started on Dwarrowdelf, a majority of the community hasn't even heard of them so get over it and maybe think about what Reforged can do instead of living in the past. Move on man,,,sheesh!

I think most people, other than yourself, don't care how good or bad you are.

Please tell me this isn't a conversation you might have at work/school on a Monday morning:

[Workmate]: So 'Atador' what did you get up to on the weekend?

[Atador]: Well, it was an awesome weekend tbh, I got 23 killing blows on a bunch of Creeps, I almost ranked, but I still top the leaderboards as far as hunters go, and I killed a dragon with a mouse. It was some weekend. And yeah, almost forgot, you know how I was telling you last week that some of the people that play that game said I wasn't the best hunter? Well I showed them, I got them to praise me in the forums and in turn they restored my ego.

[Workmate]: On the other hand, I might just get back to work; enjoy your day :/

Time to get back to enjoying this game Atador instead of stressing about insignificance.

Here's something for you to recite each night before sleep:

Navgul was better than i'll ever be. At least he made people laugh instead of cringe.

Thanks,

Zub

Atador and zulu are the best without a doubt.
    High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver
    Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver
    Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast