We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sect Anor - we've arrived and are now looking for new blood

I'll try to keep the story short here....

Sect Anor is a relatively new kin in the grand scale of this game (since Nov 2011). We're now up to over 100 characters but of course that includes 1-3 alts for many of us so it's probably 40-50 people at most. We're primarily an eastern North American kinship but have members from all around the world so people are on at all times of day.

Our core group have now reached lvl 75 and are starting to delve into the end game raids and maybe wandering into Moors as a group soon to try something new.

First of course we welcome any new players to the kinship, regardless of their level or class. We simply expect people to be polite, active with the group when logged in, helpful when it comes to crafting or with tough quests, etc...

My post here is more about finding other end game players who would like to work with us and do it in a fun, social environment. That doesn't mean we don't want to be successful or that we are not competitive, but we draw the line at people forgetting this is a game and that we all are here in the end to blow off some steam and have some fun.

I'd also love to hear from solos looking for a group to play with or other kinships who might be in a similar position as us, i.e. with a handful of hi level players who might want to work with us to build groups and see if we mesh well.

Anyways if you are interested, feel free to post here or better yet find me in game. You can also try any of our officers such as Herugrum, Zahariah and Hecotur.

Cheers
    Malverin

Hey Malverin,

We may be in a similar boat.

We have a great group of players in our kin, both newer members and established ones, and we really enjoy grouping together in a mature, sociable environment. We want our kin to be welcoming for players of all levels and many different interests and play styles. So basically we're really happy with who we are as a kin and we don't want to change that into an end-gamers-only focus.

That said, we do have a number of active players with level 75 characters who are interested in hitting things like Draigoch and the Isen raids, but we don't have enough to fill out consistent raid teams on our own. Some of our officers were just recently discussing the possibility of creating an informal alliance/partnership with another mature kin to fill out end-game raid teams from time to time.

We should talk! I'll look for you in the game - feel free to do the same with myself or any of our officers:

Morragwyn/Arrawyn (Leader)
    Sorrenbor (me)
    Davco
    Valdrid

Hey great to hear from you guys. Yes I will add as you as a friend and look for you guys when I am online again.

Maybe we can try a run this weekend.

Thanks for the reply

Sect Anor continues to grow (up to 145+ characters) with people on at all times of the day and from all over the world. If you'd like to join a casual, friendly and very helpful group of friends exploring middle-earth just contact one of the officers in game or post here and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

Malverin/Willanrond