We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

75 Champ needs a kin that does raids/PvMP

I have been trying to earn raid gear/PvMP since December last. I need kin that can help me reach those goals. Fully guilded weaponsmith will all curent recpies learned.
    I am very frustrated with the current stagnation of this charachter. Politics from before I started game have prevented me from getting in the raids I need as a member of my last kin. I would like to find a kin that can rekindle the enthusiasm I felt for this game when i started late last July.

Contact Errolwulf in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Errolwulf View Post
    I have been trying to earn raid gear/PvMP since December last. I need kin that can help me reach those goals. Fully guilded weaponsmith will all curent recpies learned.
    I am very frustrated with the current stagnation of this charachter. Politics from before I started game have prevented me from getting in the raids I need as a member of my last kin. I would like to find a kin that can rekindle the enthusiasm I felt for this game when i started late last July.

Contact Errolwulf in game.
    Hello Errolwulf. If you're still available for recruitment, I am a past founder and current officer of the kinship Dragon Knights. Raiding can be fulfilled for sure, as we usually do those every friday, or whenever somebody opens one. As for PvMP, we have 2 members in our kinship that tend to PvMP quite a bit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the leader of the kin, Maximilion.