We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question User Portrait Update?

I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary. Will I be given the 3 year Character Portrait option ? Or do I need to wait till next anniversary fest for the update ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001b0e57/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

These were gifts that were specific to the 5th Anniversary festival. If you were not eligible for the 3 Year gift then, you will not get it now. If they decide to do this for the 6th Anniversary you will receive it at that time (I'm pretty sure they will, but you never know).
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

that is what I was assuming...but hoping it wouls scale up. Poo, thanx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001b0e57/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Zyclone View Post
    I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary. Will I be given the 3 year Character Portrait option ? Or do I need to wait till next anniversary fest for the update ?
    Well mine past August 24th and I still dont get mine so, I do have my option for year 1 and 2 picture change but not year 3
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Legolose104 View Post
    Well mine past August 24th and I still dont get mine so, I do have my option for year 1 and 2 picture change but not year 3
    They would only be given out as part of the festivities for the LOTRO Anniversary which is in April.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    They would only be given out as part of the festivities for the LOTRO Anniversary which is in April.
    Ok so let me get this right .... In April I should get my 3rd year then ... Cool thanks for clearing it up for me +rep
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Legolose104 View Post
    Ok so let me get this right .... In April I should get my 3rd year then ... Cool thanks for clearing it up for me +rep
    Don't get your hopes up. Turbine has never said anything about continuing the character portraits beyond the 5-year anniversary.
    [color=red]Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Turbine has never said anything about continuing the character portraits beyond the 5-year anniversary.
    Oh I hope they do because I seen the 4 and 5 year ones and they look sweet....