We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Advice?

Talking Advice?

Hey guys, I collected 3 light hides and 11 medium hides for a friends how much stuff can be made from just that?

You need two of a type of hide to make one piece of equivalent leather. How many pieces of leather required is then dependent on the recipe requirements.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000020c112/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by pippyred View Post
    You need two of a type of hide to make one piece of equivalent leather. How many pieces of leather required is then dependent on the recipe requirements.
    Thank you! Im still fairly new on LOTRO and a friend on here can make clothes, so i was collecting hides for a bit, so i could give them to her. I hope im giving her enough!

Its really worth collecting and gathering as much as you can as you adventure. If you need the storage space you can create characters to use their bank space in the beginning. Later on like all of us no doubt you will buy more and more storage on your primary characters.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar