We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

Hail Swifty! Hail Hammo!

Hey, I'd heard there might be a non-hobbit guild forming for our alts, something called "Not Swifty and Hammo". Anything to these rumors? I've got a Lore Man who's lookin' to get hitched.

Anyhoo, see you later this week!

Yes Good Rungo, you heard correct!

<Not Swifty and Hammo> is formed and ready for your tall alts! We need servants, you know...someone to cut the wood, mine the ore etc!

Swifty

Oh, I want to sign up for a pet hunter then...that oh so handy tracking is nice for questing.

Troubadur

Swifty and Hammo will be making our final push for recruitment this weekend, so make sure you get in contact with us. We have around 6 spots left until we close invites for a time. Need to sort out all these hobbits and see where we stand.

Swifty

NOT Swifty and Hammo? That's golden. I'm going to have to put an alt in there to spice things up.

Believe it or not, I am actually gonna recruit in this thread. We kinda could use a couple higher level Hobbit Minstrels...by higher lvl I mean 25+ or so...Let us know!

Swifty

Red face Re: Swifty and Hammo

More Guardians can't hurt either !!

Ananda

Do you have a breakdown of the character classes in S&H?

Also, a newbie question about crafting. Are there vocations/crafts that are in demand? Or is it a personal choice thing?

I've seen the ore deposits lying around, but that seems like dwarf work. Alegard keeps tripping over cabbages and strawberries, giving him the urge to farm. Plus, it might be nice to have his own supply of pipeweed.

Well Alegard, unlike a lot of kinships out there, I want you to play the class YOU most enjoy. Not what I need As for breakdowns, obviously we only have 4 hobbit classes to choose from. We have many, many active burglars and hunters. We also have many Minstrels and Guardians, just atm not as many of them are as active as some of us. As in any kinship, that can change at any point.

As for crafting...I officially appoint you Pipeweed Man! That is something I always want around

Swifty

Cool, I will let you know when the harvest is in.

Alegard is a very happy hunter and enjoys the companionship of his new kinship. I've got some alts of other classes I use when I get bored, but Alegard was the first character I created and has clearly emerged as my main and favorite character.

I've been haunting the forums since I joined the game a month ago and I must say Swifty & Hammo is by far the most entertaining string. The road race was genius and the scavenger hunt I've been reading about has some serious potential. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing about more adventures.

Rilos Hobbit Guardian

Thank ye for your kind comments, fair Hobbit! We do try pretty hard to get 'extracurricular' activities going on in Arkenstone, and totally appreciate the support and participation of this fine server!

Gonna have a little shindig Friday night, 9 pm if you've nothing to do

Swifty

Swifty, I made a Hobbit Burgler, and have no clue how I never stumbled onto the fun this class is...am only level 8, and it is an alt...would I be welcome, if not I understand you have a bunch of Burglars already, no sweat...either way.

HOBBIT POWAH

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsee View Post
    Swifty, I made a Hobbit Burgler, and have no clue how I never stumbled onto the fun this class is...am only level 8, and it is an alt...would I be welcome, if not I understand you have a bunch of Burglars already, no sweat...either way.

HOBBIT POWAH
    Dotsee, if you are a hobbit fair of heart and courageous in action, it doesn't matter how many burglars we have

Being an alt, I only ask that you do in fact play a bit. While we have no playtime type of rules, I am not keen on having alts in kin who don't log on for months.

If you plan on giving your hobbit some playtime, give me a whisper in game and I will get you in.

Thank you for your interest

Swifty

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    Dotsee, if you are a hobbit fair of heart and courageous in action, it doesn't matter how many burglars we have

Being an alt, I only ask that you do in fact play a bit. While we have no playtime type of rules, I am not keen on having alts in kin who don't log on for months.

If you plan on giving your hobbit some playtime, give me a whisper in game and I will get you in.

Thank you for your interest

Swifty

I am your hobbit, Swifty :-) Oh, and sai it was an alt, however, I always play all my toons frequently, so at least once/twice a week at the least I am on, usually more. Plus I really like the burglar, and when I think LOTRO, I think hobbits, well, I guess that says it all.

I can tell you I am dying to join your kinship, but I don't have the heart to start all over again right now. Merinurk is a level 27 hobbit minstrel, but as far as I can tell, there is no way to move a character to a different server and Meri is on the Gladden server right now.

If/when they ever do allow for server changes, I will be strumming my lute with renewed vigor to get an invite to your wonderful kinship.

Good luck guys!!!!

When i make my next character (a hobbit) ill be sure to join your kinship (if you let me) lol

Quote Originally Posted by dnurk View Post
    I can tell you I am dying to join your kinship, but I don't have the heart to start all over again right now. Merinurk is a level 27 hobbit minstrel, but as far as I can tell, there is no way to move a character to a different server and Meri is on the Gladden server right now.

If/when they ever do allow for server changes, I will be strumming my lute with renewed vigor to get an invite to your wonderful kinship.

Good luck guys!!!!
    Totally understood. Would be difficult for me to just drop it all and start again...But thank you much for your interest, and if you so like, roll a hobbit on this server, and perhaps you shall be slowly tempted to get him some levels. I can put you in the kinship as a 'don't remove, gone fishing' type of basis Even if you come on for events and such, that would be fun for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEyeAenima View Post
    When i make my next character (a hobbit) ill be sure to join your kinship (if you let me) lol

Good sir! A hobbit should not only be your first character, but your ONLY character! Hobbits do not play second fiddle!

you just let me know when ya roll one *wink*

S&H almost at the bottom...gotta fix that *bumps*

Sounds like the Pony party was a great success, keep up the good work ye Hobbits!

I would love to get my hobbit in this kinship... i hear nothing but positive things!

If you are considering joining Swifty and Hammo, I am pleased to direct you to

http://www.swiftyhammo.com/

The site is nothing at the moment, merely a gateway to our forums where you can apply.

Thank you
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Sep 25 2007 at 09:27 PM.

*bumpdabump*

What ever happened to the scavenger hunt idea? That had win written all over it

And the other idea we talked about? Hmmm?

*taps foot*

We're waiting...

Ohhh all these ideas! I was kind of thinking that this weekend would be out because of festival..but its kinda lame, and I don't see it interfering with much...

so....maybe there will be a post today about an event this weekend...
    We have to work out some details elderly, but it can be done!

stay tuned,
    Swifty!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Jun 20 2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: spelling...

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast