We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

What has been up with the best kinship on Arkenstone?

Apparently, there was a Hammo sighting in Bree yesterday.

Most of us think the Watcher 'raid' is a borefest.

Turtle isn't much better.

DD is still a PITA.

Gorgoblin attempted to mail bomb yet another member of our kinship.

Had lots of new members join us last week, welcome aboard!

Filthy talls are still filthy.

We have had an influx of returning players as of late.

Our thread which has been on page one of the regular forums, then the kinship forums for over 2 years, almost just fell to page 2. But then it didn't.

Most annoying mob in game are those damn Moria Warg Riders.

Cannot wait for next book update. Hopefully no singing to trees.

Swifty!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    . . .Cannot wait for next book update. Hopefully no singing to trees.

Swifty!
    Just think it could be worse. . .

They could have you hum to twigs and berries.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000caa9/01003/signature.png]Nylonus[/charsig]

Book 8 is pretty fun so far, bugs aside! Seems they fixed the instance things (gates, bosses that won't fight etc). Now just kill those 5 second lag spikes and we will good!

Would like to formally welcome the members of Evening Reign who recently came over to our kinship. Very good folks, we are very happy to have you all! See ya in game!

Swifty

Who the hell is Audrey Bitoni???

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    Who the hell is Audrey Bitoni???
    Hmm - I'm almost afraid to ask how this came up in conversation...

She's an "actress/model" with uh, large assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Parthus View Post
    Hmm - I'm almost afraid to ask how this came up in conversation...

She's an "actress/model" with uh, large assets.
    Ahhh then it was teh Pr0N!!!! This mornin there were like 5 new threads all with that name in title...poof! They gone now!!!

*peeks inside*

Am I still a kinnie? Thinking about playing again now that I have the net and have settled down. I'm in Taos, New Mexico if anyone visits here...look me up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    *peeks inside*

Am I still a kinnie? Thinking about playing again now that I have the net and have settled down. I'm in Taos, New Mexico if anyone visits here...look me up.
    Hey Q How ya been, thought you quit for sure! If yer not in the list, you can always be added again bud, see ya soon hopefully!

Halfway down the second page, intolerable!
    [COLOR="Red"][I][CENTER]Dwoir - 65 - Guardian
    Halfric - 65 - Warden
    Swifty and Hammo - Arkenstone
    [/CENTER][/I][/COLOR]

Still kickin' after 2.5 years. We've gotten a little smaller (originally a hobbit kin, after all)--cozier, you may say--and some of our folks are holding out for the new Mirkwood content. But we're still around, and still bringin' the three-foot smackdown. Just wanted to say hi there and ho there to anyone who may have been wondering.

Hail, Arkenstone!

I've had alotta good fun with these guys, good folk all of them. Be it known your always going to laugh a bit when grouped with a S&H member

Hey look, I'm back.

/gasp! It's a Yevgeni!

Swifty!

Yeah you can always get a good laugh out of us

Hey there, Middle Earth. Just keepin' ya up with the state of Swifty and Hammo!

There was a double sighting the other day--Swifty and Nicker! We've actually started to see a lot of cool folks from the past come back over the last month, including Sang and Troub (disguised as alts), and Yev and Reg--as you see on the site. We've been kickin' some Rift and stirrin' some Turtle, as we await the onset of Mirkwood. Still haven't dropped the Watcher as an all-kin group, but some of us have partnered with other kins (I know yer out there, Sturmer!) to get it done.

We even took a group into the Moors. As my sixth graders write--OMG.

As I tread the darkened, musty halls of Moria, I'm happy to see all the younger, newer kins--aren't they cute?--but it pleases me to say that the great ship S&H is still chuggin' mightily along.

See ya in the trenches!

Swifty and Hammo keeps on Truckin! After a brief hiatus from the game, was very nice to return to a full, active kinship. Lots of activity here, so many of you on all the time....now to get you all to slow down, so I can hit 65 and hang with yall! I am tired of solo skirmishes!!!

Have a great holiday kin!

Swifty

A small uninhabited island in the south west part of Evendim

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hail, Arkenstone!

The boss has left the building--and the HUGE farewell he got on his thread is a testament to the lasting impact that one-eyed hobbit had on our server. Forum lurkers will always pine for their Arkenstone Observer, the constant attention he gave to the community, and the tone he set back in the Beta days of LOTRO. A recent post noted that having Pie Day without Swifty was unthinkable. We in the kin he created salute this

And just so ya know, we're doing fine. We've had three consecutive weekends of server events (the first one was rather quiet, but the New Year's Trivia-Race Event and our most recent Pie Giveaway went very well), and we maintain the casual atmosphere that has been in place since the kin was formed.

This kin ain't going anywhere. We're all over Mirkwood and wiping in raid events just as consistently as ever Until the ring is melted, we shall be here. We shall bake pie. We shall slay and be slain, drink, and be merry, and rejoice in this fine community. Cheers to ye, sojourners of the Ark!

A bit late but Happy 3rd Anniversary guys! Still my favorite kin of mutant midgets with over-eating disorders.

/salute!
    [center][url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5955992nwnHM.png[/img][/url]
    [size=3][b][url]www.ShadowLotro.com[/url][/b][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhonZ View Post
    A bit late but Happy 3rd Anniversary guys! Still my favorite kin of mutant midgets with over-eating disorders.

/salute!
    Well said indeed! S&H ftw!

bump for an awesome afternoon of trivia, horse racing, etc hosted by S&H Saturday. Definitely one of the most fun loving groups out there
    [center][color=white][b]DROVER[/b] - champion[/color][/center]
    [center][color=white][b]DROGARTH[/b] - captain[/color] [color=red][b]DROVANN[/b] - guardian[/color] [color=white][b]DROTHIR[/b] - Loremaster[/color][/center]
    [center][color=white][b]DROVII[/b] - hunter[/color] [color=red][b]DROGREN[/b] - burglar[/color][/center]
    [center][URL]http://tmoh.guildlaunch.com/[/url][/center]

Thanks,Drovii--we had a great time, too! See ya 'round Middle Earth!

Thank you, Swifty and Hammo for the fun events this weekend! The scavenger hunt was a blast, and I even won a consolation prize for coming in a close second! Keep up the good work!
    [I]---------------------------------------------
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. ~Henry David Thoreau.[/I][B]
    polecat[/B] 1. a kind of weasel

Gonna bump this up and make sure folks know we are around and crazy as ever.

Did a 6 hobbit mini full clear of GS the other night because we could.

Raiding DN weekly too.

We are always looking for a few good players that want to have some fun in a kin that can only be called casual.

Interested? Visit out web site at www.swiftyandhammo.com.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast