We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

Quote Originally Posted by kingshrek92 View Post
    Really? Well, I have my whole life ahead of me and definitely won't waste it on this MMO even though it's fun. Once I graduate High School this game is gone.
    So you'll be playing for the next 5-6 years. Almost 33% of your life till then will be spent on this game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Hobbits are hardcore... Can't you guys make up and roll around in some hay while taking about Kiwi's and Cactus's like me and Dusk did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
    Hobbits are hardcore... Can't you guys make up and roll around in some hay while taking about Kiwi's and Cactus's like me and Dusk did.
    Don't make me post the hot dog pic again....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Oh my, we were falling down the page. How will people know about the free pie and kool-aid if we keep slipping down the page. Hari....swiftna....hari...swif tna....hari....hari...swiftna. ....

I would like to just give a "shout out" to Aslano.

Who was on with another character, but swiched over to her hobbit jeweller to polish up some beryls for me (Nylonus).

/cheers Aslano

She's a fine hobbit and has always been there when my jewels need a polishing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000caa9/01003/signature.png]Nylonus[/charsig]

There are few people left in this game at this point that if you annoy them or they don't respect you in some manner I would probably do the same without thinking it over.

Swifty is one of those people .

Aslano is a fine hobbit indeed. Even when on an alt in the AH I always get a wave or cheer. That's what I love about this kin and several of our stoner regulars. We may have the occasional flame war, but in the end there isn't another server I would rather be on.

Whoa nellie this needs a bump.

BTW S and H is on the lookout for a few good members, hobbits in good standing or hobbit friendly folk to join up for the fun and merriment. If you want to get in on the Rift at the ground floor we may be the kin for you. We've cleared the first 4 bosses and are Rift virgins the rest of the way. We have a nice variety of level 50 folks always willing to help, and of course a smattering multi-level people as well.

Give any of us with the S and H tag a shout in-game if you are interested or drop by http://swiftyhammo.com to fill out an application (basically questions like 'Do you like Pie' etc.) See ya in-game!!

These guys so rock!!!

Just ask me......I will tell you lol

Ananda! This is Non-Lurker behavior, and it will not be tolerated!

Pook, you have always been one of my favorite filthy talls!

And yes, we are currently looking for a few good souls who would like to enter the rift on the ground floor. If you are a casual gamer, but still want to see endgame stuff at some point, give us a shout! If yer a hobbit and you join us, you get bonus free pie.
    If you are a filthy tall...you GIEV PIEZ!

Swifty

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    And yes, we are currently looking for a few good souls who would like to enter the rift on the ground floor.
    If you want to cruise thru till Boss 6 or 7...gimme a holler Swifty. I'll be happy to run with you shorties. I have a full set of Rift Gear so I'm not rolling on anything. I'm sure my team in GoG won't miss me for 1 week. We have 3 teams running thru it.

Thumbs up Re: Swifty and Hammo

I reg 3 members from Flame Imperishable on your website for this saturday, looking forward to ride with Swifty and hammo.

-Godzephyr

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    If you want to cruise thru till Boss 6 or 7...gimme a holler Swifty. I'll be happy to run with you shorties. I have a full set of Rift Gear so I'm not rolling on anything. I'm sure my team in GoG won't miss me for 1 week. We have 3 teams running thru it.
    Qutti thank you much for that offer, don't be surprised if we call on you for assistance! Sure wish hunters had an acorn.

Quote Originally Posted by godzephyr View Post
    I reg 3 members from Flame Imperishable on your website for this saturday, looking forward to ride with Swifty and hammo.

-Godzephyr
    Good to meet you zephyr, we shall see you this weekend!

Qutti thank you much for that offer, don't be surprised if we call on you for assistance! Sure wish hunters had an acorn.
    Acorns pfft...my campfire is bound to the Rift...I take 5 extras along with me I lead a Team on Friday Nites every week. The strats are pretty straightforward but deviate slightly from the normal Tank and Spank...just send me a /tell if you get stuck somewhere. The biggest fun is learning the Rift...when you want EZ lets blow thru it and get loot mode...I'll tell all the shortcuts and run you thru it. Enjoy the learning part. Our first two weeks in the Rift were the most fun.

Much lub to Hobbitses

My oh my, hobbits can not be relegated to the bottom of the page. Any interested parties out there, we are always looking for funloving furry footed friends to join the bestest cult..er kin on Arkenstone.

We currently have members of all levels and play styles. We are primarily made up of laid back casual gamers, but we have several members currently doing some raiding and PvM. No play time requirements other than while you are playing you spend your time having fun. hehe.

If you are interested, check us out at www.swiftyhammo.com and put in an app on our forums. Or you can catch me or any other member in game.

5 Brookbank Street, Weedhallow, Shire Homesteads

Hey what neighborhood do all you guys live in?

I wanna come egg, I mean visit, your houses...
    [i][b]Cuio i Pheriain anann! Aglar'ni Pheriannath![/b][/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000013dc/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Visit [url]www.lotroweeds.com[/url] !

Slightings Good Meriband! The whole place! This map needs a slight update, but at least you will know where to go to egg, err...visit my house!

Slightings Good Meriband! The whole place! This map needs a slight update, but at least you will know where to go to egg, err...visit my house!

Aye I saw that map on your website, but what neighborhood is it?

Like I live in Weedhallow, our kin hall is in Addernotch...but they are both in the Shire Homesteads...

Also, are there any good schools in the area?

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000013dc/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Look above me picture Meri...Slightings, Good Meriband! Slightings is the name of the hood.

Oh, and the schooling in the hood is top notch! Nothing like those seedy dwarf hoods...

Ahhhhh, ok!

/blush, Yes I really can read....

Thank ye

Look above me picture Meri...Slightings, Good Meriband! Slightings is the name of the hood.

Oh, and the schooling in the hood is top notch! Nothing like those seedy dwarf hoods...
    Dwarf hoods have schools? Preposterous! That's yet another reason I'm glad I don't live in a dwarf hood.

I have debated moving to Slightings just to ransack the S&H house, but I am too lazy to pack my belongings. For now you are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Dwarf hoods have schools? Preposterous! That's yet another reason I'm glad I don't live in a dwarf hood.

I have debated moving to Slightings just to ransack the S&H house, but I am too lazy to pack my belongings. For now you are safe.
    Haha, i hear that.

I paid a premium on my hous or I might move, but Shire is Shire! I'm coming to visit soon!

I knew I was smelling pie from somewhere....

Man, glad that maps not updated yet. Don't want anyone sneakin into my house and stealing the S&H pie and kool-aid reserves.

Oh noes!

I was trying to burgle from the S&H kinhouse, but Echinacea caught me o.O

/run

Quote Originally Posted by joontfish View Post
    Oh noes!

I was trying to burgle from the S&H kinhouse, but Echinacea caught me o.O

/run
    Zomg! That means your trying to steal our Polished Scale of Mediocrity trinket!!! Get oooot!

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast