We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

*peeks inside*

Hello....anyone here?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

I was wondering the same thing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000caa9/01003/signature.png]Nylonus[/charsig]

You rang? Sorry, we were all out checking the hobbit housing for good pie shops...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004cf68/01008/signature.png]Echinacea[/charsig]

Ah these guys are still around then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
    If by 'around' you mean littering the forums with boring posts daily, then no, we aren't still around.

If by 'around' you mean working within our kinship, helping our lower levels quest, and crafting a lot, then, yes, we are still around.

Swifty

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    If by 'around' you mean littering the forums with boring posts daily, then no, we aren't still around.

If by 'around' you mean working within our kinship, helping our lower levels quest, and crafting a lot, then, yes, we are still around.

Swifty
    touche'
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Swifty
    Oh no dont take it the wrong way my vertically challenged friend, I just mean I havent seen any of your pie-tastic events lately...

Thumbs up Re: Swifty and Hammo

Swifty

I think that was meant as a hint LOL

/lurk

Ahoy Alegard!

After a big vote, our kinship has decided to go with this as our neighborhood layout. You are welcome to visit.

Swifty!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; May 15 2008 at 12:09 PM.

How does one access the coke machine? Is there a tunneling system developed in the mountain near it to access? I dont see a road to it. Also if you want pizza and a coke, would this be problematic since its quite the travel, or is this all intended as part of the 3 step hobbit weight loss plan?

Sir Kryptix, I thank you for your inquiry. The coke machine in question is an Epic Coke Machine, and it is able to launch said beverage to any location on the map. There is no need to get to it. It gets to you.

Swifty!

Sir Kryptix, I thank you for your inquiry. The coke machine in question is an Epic Coke Machine, and it is able to launch said beverage to any location on the map. There is no need to get to it. It gets to you.

Swifty!
    I declare Shenanigans!

1 Twinfall Path, Milbarth, Falathlorn, The Ark

Swifty makes Arkenstone #1, in my book.

Poor Hammo... all by himself..

Quote Originally Posted by acernate View Post
    Poor Hammo... all by himself..
    Hammo is standing watch....making sure no Brewers of Deephallow come drifting into town. Property value might drop.

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Hammo is standing watch....making sure no Brewers of Deephallow come drifting into town. Property value might drop.
    Oh snaps!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Oh good idea! We can put Sugarbear outside our neighborhood and keep watch for 'em!

Oh good idea! We can put Sugarbear outside our neighborhood and keep watch for 'em!
    Wasn't Sugarbear the spokesperson for a breakfast cereal? mmmm....breakfast cereal....

If you are like me, cereal holds a very special place in your heart.

All time favorites:

Sir Grapefellow

Freakies

FrankenBerry

Trust me, you need to know this stuff.

Swifty!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Oct 21 2007 at 10:37 AM.

Count Chocula PWNZ Franken Berry. After your cereal is done you have chocolate milk.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000caa9/01003/signature.png]Nylonus[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Nylonus View Post
    Count Chocula PWNZ Franken Berry. After your cereal is done you have chocolate milk.
    QFT. I can't believe you chose a berry over chocolate. That's an insult to all cocoa beans.

And what about Cap'n Crunch? Or mixing Count Chocula with Cap'n Crunch? It was so easy to get a few hundred grams of sugar each morning before the health craze kicked in.

This is a public service announcement.

Attention Arkenstone!

The Last Hope, Deephallow Brewers, Protectors of the Shire, and Exodus are all still recruiting!!!

Sadly, Swifty and Hammo does not want most of you. We only want yer hobbits.

See ya in the kinship hall!

Swifty!

This is clearly a case of tall envy!!

Our weekly progression: The Swifty and Hammo Neighborhood, Slighting, the Shire:Hobbits, hobbits everywhere.

There are two unknown houses!!! Would the proud hobbit owner please let me know which is yours!

Swifty
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Oct 28 2007 at 09:57 AM.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast