We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

Omg, i want to roll a hobbit just to be in your guild ><. You guys sound like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by carney_folk View Post
    Omg, i want to roll a hobbit just to be in your guild ><. You guys sound like fun!

What ye waitin' for? Drop that tall, and get with a small!

You know the old saying..."Once you go small..you never go tall."

lol, sorry couldn't resist.

Swifty and Hammo are still accepting Hobbits into our kin! No playtime restricitions, no level restrictions. Just be a hobbit! We are a forming into a great group of people who constantly help eachother out with crafting, questing, gear and general gameplay. Get in while you still can!

Swifty
    Last edited by Cronanbor; May 14 2007 at 07:15 AM.

Shame you dont accept a hobbit trapped in a man's body~

Quote Originally Posted by carney_folk View Post
    Shame you dont accept a hobbit trapped in a man's body~
    I heard Gandalf can perform surgery for that, but since the tools and techniques have not been modernized (I heard he uses a "copper scalpel of fleetness" and a few Athelas potions to do the surgery) it might be kind of messy... and painful.

are you hobbit folk still recruiting? I am a lvl 19 female hobbit burglar looking for a home, my in-game name is Ananda. I just cannot bring myself to think of joining a kinship with talls! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Axiala View Post
    are you hobbit folk still recruiting? I am a lvl 19 female hobbit burglar looking for a home, my in-game name is Ananda. I just cannot bring myself to think of joining a kinship with talls! Thanks!
    Oh, I like the way you think! Whisper any of our kin you may see, most can invite, fair hobbit Ananda!

Swifty and Hammo is growing....but not too tall. Give us a shout if you are a homeless hobbit and desire a kinship that is all about helping others, questing and crafting! Approaching 50 members, so get on board while you can!

Swifty

Well, after a period of limited computer availability, I am again playing. I would like to get my hobbits into your wonderful kinship.

Gundo is a level 14 burgler and a tinker. I need to complete the second jeweller quest but cannot solo it at this level.

Eitred is a level 15 (almost 16) minstrel and a historian.

Unfortunately I live in Alaska and work until 7pm. Because of that, I don't get on-line until about midnight Eastern time. However, I do have Fridays and Saturdays off so I tend to play during more 'normal' hours on those days, well, as long as my wife lets me anyway.

Excellent news Baraundar!

I will put you in friend list today, and be on the lookout for yer hobbits!
    Do not worry about playtime, as we are a casual kinship, and RL>LoTRO.
    Play when ya can, let me know if you are taking an extended leave, so I don't remove you, and all shall be fine!

Oh...and never, ever, piss the wife off!

Cheers,
    Swifty!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    Oh...and never, ever, piss the wife off!
    I really need to make a post it note and stick that to the back of my hand all day. Better yet, a tatoo...

SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Pissing off the wife can severely affect gaming playtime and may complicate the leveling of your character.

SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Pissing off the wife can severely affect gaming playtime and may complicate the leveling of your character.
    Preach brother hobbit, preach! That is the gospel!

Rank 5 kinship earlier this week, you know what that means....

I'm In ur mailz, fillin it with spamz!

Let us know if your a hobbit in search of a friendly, helpful, casual kinship!

Swifty!

Thanks again Swifty for the invite! Eitred is now a productive member of hobbit society. Now I just need to get Gundo reformed - sneaky burglar/tinker that he is.

As for my wife, I just need to team with her in City of Heroes for a few hours a night and she is happy. City of Heroes was our first MMO. We started playing shortly after it launched and we still play after nearly 3 years.

Sadly she didn't want to play LotR. She isn't anywhere near the Tolken geek that I am and she gets to play in my D&D campaign every Saturday.

So I guess that I have it better than some as my wife is a geek and understands. Oh well, I do what I can. Perhaps someday she shall join me in game.

Woot! I have a long weekend ahead! See you all later!

Oh Eitred, happy to have you! And CoH...mmm I absolutely loved that game in its day...had one bada$$ radiation/gravity controller...best character creation in any game, period. Talk about unique. But sadly, I felt as if I finished the game, and hadda move on!

See you soon, and talk the wife into this game!

As we approach our hobbit limit of 75, your time grows short! (pun intended) Hearty Hobbits, join us! If you are lookin for a helpful, extremely friendly kinship to quest, craft and instance with, let us know!

Look for us in bree tonite around 9 EST...we are gonna have a little party at the pony!

Swifty and Hammo

How many Hobbits in a line does it take to make Swifty happy?

'bout that many!

We had a blast partying away in Bree last night, sorry bout the Hobbit Lag, small price to pay for such a sight!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Sep 25 2007 at 08:23 PM.

Sorry I missed it. Had a BBQ to go to last night. Probably won't be on for a couple weeks, heading back out of town today. Take care my furry footed little friends, I shall see you all soon.

Ah sparverius, we missed ya, but RL BBQ>video games imo. We will be doing it again, so hurry back!

We had a blast partying away in Bree last night, sorry bout the Hobbit Lag, small price to pay for such a sight!
    Thanks for the drinks Swifty! I enjoyed it immensely! It was a great party and I don't remember much after the last Whithywindle I drank. Can someone tell me why I woke up in Strider's room?
    ~Dilberioc

I saw Swifty yesterday in Bree. I felt like I had just passed a celebrity in L.A. =O I have yet to find Hammo but I'll see him soon enough. =P

I joined the parade. Even though I'm not a hobbit. Hammo gave me wine!

Quote Originally Posted by Airwren View Post
    I saw Swifty yesterday in Bree. I felt like I had just passed a celebrity in L.A. =O I have yet to find Hammo but I'll see him soon enough. =P
    Finding Hammo....hmm I like the sound the sound of that for a contest....

Quote Originally Posted by Coroth View Post
    Thanks for the drinks Swifty! I enjoyed it immensely! It was a great party and I don't remember much after the last Whithywindle I drank. Can someone tell me why I woke up in Strider's room?
    ~Dilberioc
    You know that Strider...always had a fondness for little folk....

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast