We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Re: Swifty and Hammo

Quote Originally Posted by kingshrek92 View Post
    Don't let them fool you. They are mean. Especially that Swifty. My fellowship really needed help with Gift For The North. I asked him since he was level 50 and in the Shire. I asked nicely and he doesn't even wanna help people in need. I thought this kinship was about helping others.
    ???

We are all people who pay to play, that includes those at level 1 and those at level 50. While it might seem reasonable to lower levels to expect higher levels to help out, please understand that not everyone (a) has the time to help out, (b) is able to help out, (c) feels like helping out.

Swifty IS a nice chap... err.. hobbit. If you ask someone for help, Swifty or otherwise, and they do not respond or do not help, please just ask someone else. We all have different play styles and play times and not everyone is standing around waiting for someone to ask them for assistance, even though it probably seems that way with all the level 50s roaming about.

If you ask someone for help and they are obnoxious in their response, such as telling you to shut up or sending obscenities your way, then that is considered rude. If someone doesn't respond when you send them a message, or if they let you know they are unable to help, that is not being rude.

I suggest using /L if you are looking for a fellowship. You will have a better chance of finding people who need the same quests you need, and the quest will be more challenging if you go with a level-appropriate group.

Thumbs up to S&H.

Thank you for the kind words Elderly. While explaining this is totally unnecessary, it just might be fun.

Crodoe, crogoe, crodo, and whatever other characters this child has, was in our kinship. We allowed him into S&H, he promptly annoyed the community to a point where I was recieving mail in game from total strangers complaining about him. Then my own kinship started coming to me with tales of annoyance. He had to be removed. Bye Bye.

That was 2 months ago. Since then, he has repeatedly asked me to get back into S&H. He is also fond of asking me to run him thru quests, etc about 10 seconds after I log in. Basically, a young kid, and thats ok. But honestly, I can't be bothered. I tried to be civil for the past 2 months, then last night he asks me to run random lvl 10s thru questing and I said "No thank you"...he responded with "You are mean, F u buddy". lol.

So basically crodoe, please get lost. If I am mean, and my kinship is 'no fun' as you put it, place me on ignore. Don't ask for things anymore. Leave me alone, and stay out of my thread. Go work on that shrek mmo you want so badly.

Sorry for the long explanation, Arkenstone, but I have honestly had it with this kids behavior. WoW is thatta way------------------------------------>

Beat it kid,
    Swifty!

p.s. This is honestly the ONLY person in Lotro, since closed beta, that I have run into who is like this. That is good news
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Nov 22 2007 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post
    Go work on that shrek mmo you want so badly.
    I lol'd thanks Swiftness....btw all you moonies Happy Thanksgiving!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Aye, happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well. I heard Memnos is bringing the veggies. And a very large friend.

And Qutti, we do think alike. /scary

Patiently waiting to roll a 'donkey' class,

Swifty!

I jumped back here to see what news about the missing Hammo and the rumours and saw that thread and was like wth newb is attacking our friends at S&H?? Then read further and saw your posts.....and understanding was complete lol. Yeah, I have seen my share of those types and it seems like they must push until you can either successfully hide from them/ignore them or bounce them on their heads. "No" seems to be a word that they have issues understanding or believing...sigh.

Soooooo............

Has there been any Hammo sighting lately or are them rumours true?

A Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Anyway, what's with Hammo missing? It's all over this thread. How long has he been gone? You can't have Swifty And Hammo without the Hammo now can ya?

I have been in S&H from the week it started and have to say that Swifty has been one of the most helpful cult leaders I've ever had the honor of worshipping, doh, I mean kin leaders I've played with. hehe From the responses of many of the people not even in our kin, I would say Swifty has helped many others as well.

Lately we've had many needy hobbits in our kin, and Swifty has often even put aside his levelling time with his new toy to help us out. Swifty as well as many of the other S&H members have often helped out random people when it was needed, but we just can't help everyone. We need our own play time too. Hobbits need to pay the bills too you know.

Swifty is the man, I mean the hobbit and I believe most every1 in the kin really enjoys him and the rest of the kin members.

<whispers to Swifty, ok I said it, send me my golds noob>

Dang u can see that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookster View Post
    I jumped back here to see what news about the missing Hammo and the rumours and saw that thread and was like wth newb is attacking our friends at S&H?? Then read further and saw your posts.....and understanding was complete lol. Yeah, I have seen my share of those types and it seems like they must push until you can either successfully hide from them/ignore them or bounce them on their heads. "No" seems to be a word that they have issues understanding or believing...sigh.

Soooooo............

Has there been any Hammo sighting lately or are them rumours true?
    Hammo lives! Hammo lives! Hammo lives!

He told me to keep saying that, just before he disappeared....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004cf68/01008/signature.png]Echinacea[/charsig]

Just advancing the cause....

Kool-Aid and Pie forever!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004cf68/01008/signature.png]Echinacea[/charsig]

Yum....Pie flavored Kool-Aid!

This thread needs more Shrek, imo.

Attention Monsters! Be nice to the nubs in the 'moors! They just might be Hobbits in disguise! S&H'ers, if you have not rolled a monster, get on board! We are gettin quite a nice little crew

Swifty

Hopefully I can join yall this comin g weekend. I've already got a few monsters rolled but haven't played any of them since shortly after launch. Could be fun.

Swifty, you're finally coming along .

1 Brookbank St., Downfurrows, Shire Homestead, Arkenstone

I was in the Michel Delving AH the other day and I saw Swifty by the mailbox. I was awestruck. It was like seeing a RL celebrity But like any RL celebrity I've seen in the past, I just let him be and went on my merry way.

1 Twinfall Path, Milbarth, Falathlorn, The Ark

I get that feeling, too.

When I see Swifty, I upchuck but I manage to swallow.

Ha and you wonder why nobody likes you..
    Seriously leave for brandywhine already.

Nah, think I'll stay on Arkenstone. I'm not leaving because people hate me. Like I care that people I don't even know hate me over the internet*laughs*.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaonashi76 View Post
    I was in the Michel Delving AH the other day and I saw Swifty by the mailbox. I was awestruck. It was like seeing a RL celebrity But like any RL celebrity I've seen in the past, I just let him be and went on my merry way.
    Ah and if I ever see Porkrinds McSnacky, it will be me looking for the autograph! Love that name

Quote Originally Posted by acernate View Post
    I get that feeling, too.
    /blush Yer a good egg Acernate

You manage to swallow? Is that an insult to me? Don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole...anyone else? lol what a fool.

Swifty

Nah, think I'll stay on Arkenstone. I'm not leaving because people hate me. Like I care that people I don't even know hate me over the internet*laughs*.
    QFT...people do hate the poor bugger. Kind of sad at this point, and almost not funny. Almost....

Beat it kid!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

You know kid, it's your own fault people don't like you. Thought you were behaving pretty well for a while until your post yesterday. Why do you feel the need to come onto these forums and harass people?

Do mommy and daddy not give you enough attention at home? Stick to your elimination thread and Crodoe's story and stop jumping into threads to insult people and MAYBE people will ease up on ya. Otherwise you are in for many dark hours in mommy and daddy's basement all by yourself with noone to talk to. Which is reeeaaaaaalllly sad when you play an MMO.

Really? Well, I have my whole life ahead of me and definitely won't waste it on this MMO even though it's fun. Once I graduate High School this game is gone.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast