We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grishaknak - Hand of Doom!

Congratulations Grish on achieving the Hand of Doom title.

Now just another 25k kbs until your next tier.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000004cc5f/signature.png]Qillyu[/charsig]

Grats Grish!
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Congratz Grish! Now I'm only 8500 KB's behind ya!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Congrats there Grish. Always fearsome to see your beefy brawn running in my direction.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Congrats Grishaknak, you beast you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920400000006027a/01005/signature.png]Tiesto-1[/charsig]

Grats!

I like you silverlode transfers, you guys don't sit in one place and you have some common sense -- unlike the rest of FF creeps. (aside from Orcstyle DR'ing away)
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Grats!

I like you silverlode transfers, you guys don't sit in one place and you have some common sense -- unlike the rest of FF creeps. (aside from Orcstyle DR'ing away)
    Hehehe, just using my craptastic skill the way turbine made it. Been petitioning for a complete work over of it for a long time.

EDIT NOTE: I have never and will never use DR to get out of range in a true 1v1 (1 against 1, not 1 against 1+npcs). If you beat me in a 1v1 you earned my renown.
    Last edited by Turril; Jun 25 2012 at 12:35 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Hehehe, just using my craptastic skill the way turbine made it. Been petitioning for a complete work over of it for a long time.

EDIT NOTE: I have never and will never use DR to get out of range in a true 1v1 (1 against 1, not 1 against 1+npcs). If you beat me in a 1v1 you earned my renown.
    Increase the morale at which it's usable to about 35% and have it reduce tactical damage upwards of 50% I say. The 100% parry is great but not when you're surrounded by a horde of RKs and Minis constantly. I can remember hitting at ~3k morale then getting EC'd for 4-5k almost religiously back in the day.

It's been almost 2 years since I touched my reaver though. My biggest complaint was the 8 hour long animation at the time, but I hear that's been changed.
    Last edited by DreagonMK; Jun 25 2012 at 01:12 AM.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Just give them bubbles that can be used 4 times in under 2 minutes like champs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Increase the morale at which it's usable to about 35% and have it reduce tactical damage upwards of 50% I say. The 100% parry is great but not when you're surrounded by a horde of RKs and Minis constantly. I can remember hitting at ~3k morale then getting EC'd for 4-5k almost religiously back in the day.

It's been almost 2 years since I touched my reaver though. My biggest complaint was the 8 hour long animation at the time, but I hear that's been changed.
    Yep it definitely needs a rework. This is what I've petitioned for almost 4 years now for it to be changed to:

Quote Originally Posted by Turril View Post
    Dying Rage - In the uttermost darkest hour, you are able to push your body beyond the norm at the expense of your existence.
    +150% runspeed
    +100% direct damage
    +100% bleed damage
    +100% outgoing healing
    Reduces skill induction time to 0
    +500 maximum power
    Immune to stuns, knockdowns, dazes, mezzes, roots, fear effects, and slow effects.
    Can not be defeated for the duration of the skill.
    Player is defeated at the end of duration.
    Reduces the runspeed by 50% so an orc will probably never get out of point range so it keeps them from using it for point denial. Also some freeps will say it is overpowered in this format, but remember... it is the only skill in the entire game that kills you at the end. It also has buffs for both reavers and defilers, since so many people forget that defilers have it too, and sucks even worse for them.

Grats Grish!!
    Firefoot: Elendale (hunter) Galorlas (champ) Grimlaff (warden) Corny (warg)