We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gencon 2012

Gencon 2012

Hi there,

I'm still somewhat new to LOTRO and I happen to go to Gencon every other year. I'm going to stop by this year and am wondering if Turbine or any other LOTRO groups might be having a get together of any sorts.

Turbine was there and ran a small party the year they released Moria. They have not been there in any capacity since then. I go every year and find it rather disappointing, but oh well.
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

I attend GenCon every year as well and would like to see Turbine there. I know one of the developers goes (but not as part of Turbine) as an author and can be seen in the Artist Avenue. He wasn't there last year, and I managed to miss him the year before that.

I wish they would be ther as welli look for the every year.
    “Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast)” Bram Stoker, Dracula