We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Built-in map size irregularity

I've installed a couple plugins and noticed one day that my map, instead of taking up the whole page, took over only 3/4 page and was moveable leaving room to read chat or see how far the rent-a-horse had gone or such. Whoopee I thought. The next day I opened the map on another toon. Big, full screen map. I made both the same skin, big map stayed big map.

I really like having 3/4 window map. Resizeable would be even better. Any clue why some toons have big maps and others have 3/4 ones? And where to I look for the code to fix it?

Which plug-ins did you install? Additionally, do you definitely have all the plug-ins active on your 3/4 map toons also active on the toons with full-size maps?

Quote Originally Posted by Siskiyou View Post
    I've installed a couple plugins and noticed one day that my map, instead of taking up the whole page, took over only 3/4 page and was moveable leaving room to read chat or see how far the rent-a-horse had gone or such. Whoopee I thought. The next day I opened the map on another toon. Big, full screen map. I made both the same skin, big map stayed big map.

I really like having 3/4 window map. Resizeable would be even better. Any clue why some toons have big maps and others have 3/4 ones? And where to I look for the code to fix it?
    I have no idea, but this is probably a skin issue, rather than a plugin.

I noticed that the following UI has a reduced map - but I haven't tried it myself...
    Formerly know as [B]MrJackdaw[/B]
    Author of [I]Bevy-o-Bars, SortPack, VBar[/I] and [I]BuffFrame[/I]
    Characters; [B]Dirmac[/B], [B]Dvarlin [/B]and [B]Fathiriel[/B]