We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

grow up ur making it worse

seriously guys grow up every1 with ur small group of wht u call vets goldtagging/useing the greenies to zerg and get easy kills
    open ur raid group/join other groups and let us enjoy the fight

dont u see ur self cryin for group in ooc when ur smalll group cant do anything ?
    ur the 1st to throw x/j if u cant u go as some call it afk ( with the msg hiding dont wanna die )

so when ur group can do somthin u dont need ppl and when u get wiped u need ppl

this is for every1 dont let them who been called ( vets ) use u even if ur a greenie creep/freep grouping make it more fun
    rank means nothing if u know how to folo TA

a small tip dont group with them when they need u till they start invite u when they dont

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

Re: grow up ur making it worse

Quote Originally Posted by dsadada View Post
    seriously guys grow up every1 with ur small group of wht u call vets goldtagging/useing the greenies to zerg and get easy kills
    open ur raid group/join other groups and let us enjoy the fight

dont u see ur self cryin for group in ooc when ur smalll group cant do anything ?
    ur the 1st to throw x/j if u cant u go as some call it afk ( with the msg hiding dont wanna die )

so when ur group can do somthin u dont need ppl and when u get wiped u need ppl

this is for every1 dont let them who been called ( vets ) use u even if ur a greenie creep/freep grouping make it more fun
    rank means nothing if u know how to folo TA

a small tip dont group with them when they need u till they start invite u when they dont

./salute medo
    I never ask for a group and the only time I accept invites are when they come from people who have been around a long time. The only person/group to send invites to me is/were TDH. So this post isn't directed at me. Whoever it is directed at better listen to you though Medo. After all, it's not their account or personal time they're using up to play with it as they please is it? What gives you the right to tell people how to play?
    Last edited by AlmontRaider; Jun 18 2012 at 08:49 AM.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

What gives you the right to tell people how to play?
    He has a forum account....what gives you the right to challenge his right to tell people how to play? People can decide to listen to his rant or not but (unless something violates the tos) he can say whatever he wants.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Go to creepside and organise raids to gank those small groups (I imagine it would be quite easy considering how much annoying 'group? group?' clucking there is in OOC all the time). They'll either stop playing or group up. Either way you win? Idc really .
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or a "smart one" here I'm just trying to understand this right.

This forum is directed to the green freeps and creeps that want to group but don't get in? or is it about zergs?
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or a "smart one" here I'm just trying to understand this right.

This forum is directed to the green freeps and creeps that want to group but don't get in? or is it about zergs?
    This^. I couldn't decipher the intent of the OP.

I think he is trying to make a few points. Idk really but here is my take on some things.

There is a lack of helpful groups and people in crick pvmp. There once were tribes/kins that would teach newer players the ropes .

Seems now that many prefer to just use others as cannon fodder. Often players will rant in ooc about things but instead of fighting just wait afk for pocket healers or conditions that are stacked in their favor. The raids that taught players their class roles and battle tricks are not there. Many players are out for themselves at the cost of others that is the nature of pvmp. Crick moors has been a nastier and meaner place where your enemy is not just the other side but your own as well.

Many players say that they just do not care, that apathy for others hurts the community.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

xfer medo. BW or E. E has a strong 1v1 community, and currently a very small Guardian pop out there.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

i dont really remember last time i did 1v1 on my gaurd c

pouncer ur playin a solo class thats why u never ask for a group or want 1 as u saw lot of kids play wargs and they play it good enough
    ppl are complaining about pvp and about greenies willl if vets are not going to group and just going to use this greenies as a bait or to increase there zerg number they will always be greenies and if they grow up they will grow up to be like the vets solo or small group players

elre im not talkin about creep side only as i said i have a warg and solo on him is so easy

itty its for the greenies that the vets use them and for the vets who only invites there fav/pocket healers

if it comes to me i rly think if both side group up there will be not as much zerg action witch idc if there is

its rly feel bad when u see ( player name ) killin ppl with his/her small group of pokect healers and when things get tough for his/her group open it up runing/asking for help or go afk and let the greenies get farmed by the other side since its not an easy renown anymore

its just me and wht i think of if u dont like it will who cares if u do then who cares

./salute medo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006270e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Medo > r11 < Guardian__^^__Medoo > r9 < Stalker
    ( all i can do is be me, whatever that is . )

IDK, felt like fail leading, had a group. Had good and bad wipes, was decent.

Also, if anyone from yesterday is wondering, my keyboard totally broke down, no idea why. When I pressed s I got s6 as output. Right now most things work, but backspace deletes the symbol before the one it should be deleting and delete does this =. so yeah, lol.
    Last edited by Nifroth; Jun 19 2012 at 08:14 AM.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

try alt+shift thorfinn could be ur keyboard language changed..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000004e71/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thorfridvif View Post
    try alt+shift thorfinn could be ur keyboard language changed..
    sigh, all is fixed except the left shift not working, which makes playing my champ kinda broken atm the way i do, lol. An excuse to buy a new comp I suppose

Also, hai! ^^

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff