We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Valacirca loves me, but all servers know they SUCK!

View below to see why small servers suck, think players would resort to such extreme measures if there were more people? No. See how they just keep going? It's because they are hypocritical just like people from small towns. Surprisingly both are very much alike. They all trash talk in their little formed groups that do not welcome new members. These people don't know me, they have never quested with me. Exploitation has been happening since the dawn of video games. You think in 5-10 years when LotRO is old news that people are going to care how one made it to leaderboards? No, all they want to know is who was #1 real quick then be on their way.

To anybody starting on Imladris just know that there is a much larger and much more friendly community on the Brandywine server. The reason you are dying can be placed on your kinship but in reality its your server.

Anyway, love how you are all taking time to hate mail me

Keep the posts coming so I can brag to my bros about how bad all these people got at me over a video game LOL. You can't beat me, at any game.
    Last edited by Isdring; Aug 15 2012 at 11:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004cebc8/signature.png]Raidfiend[/charsig]
    We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!
    --George Bernard Shaw

Thumbs down Re: Imladris Player vs. Player

Why do you need a group in freepside if all you do is farm your freavers over and over?

You got r6 really fast and I have only seen you farming your freavers, not pvping.

First learn to be a good player and not a noob, if you want to join raids earn your rank by the conventional ways, not farming yourself

Re: Imladris Player vs. Player

hey, hubhealer's entitled to his opinion, which i'm sure many people on the server share.

you ARE a noob and the way you play reflects that. how you conduct yourself on the server is indicative of why people treat you the way they do. stop being half a nub and stop being such a troll and maybe people will be more receptive to playing with you.

Thumbs down Re: Imladris Player vs. Player

Quote Originally Posted by DrFoster View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. There is enough trolling on the server now, please don't bring it to the forums. Back to the discussion, Freeps need to lead more raids and Creeps need to keep theirs active. At the moment Creeps would be considered to have the upper hand.

If you can not keep the discussion civil and to the point or have any further negativity towards me please do not post here, instead do me the honor of starting a hate thread or inbox me. I am trying to spread interest into the moors not throw accusations around.

I do have idea of what I'm talking about. I saw your 5-6 freavers running around with ./follow on one going back from rez to different places and just standing there, waiting for you to come and kill them for free renown. I have stopped you from doing this 3 times now(with other people), by killing you and healing your freavers to deny your free renown or by going freep to kill the freavers before you do.
    I'm not trolling, I'm sure everyone who has ranked(both freep or creep) by the normal methods will agree you're dumb.

I'm keeping the discussion pretty civil, I asked you why you needed a group to farm yourself so I'm sticking to the point,

You're obviously not trying to interest people on real pvp by showing them how fast you can get r6 by farming yourself rather than pvping with other people.
    Last edited by Inglaran; Jun 18 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Foster you noob, you have been playing in moors for how long, 1 week? who are you to tell what freeps should do? Using multiboxing is so lame specially in moors to rank up. I hope you keep your promise and transfer to other server when you are finished with this noobish thing you are doing. In the meantime, you are not welcome to join any freeps groups as long you keep doing multiboxing. And If i find you in moors, i'm gonna kill all your little reavers so you cant get renow. And its not just me, i talked to a lot other freeps, we all will do the same. It doesnt matter if you rank 1 or rank 10, you are still gonna be a noob for doing things like that. Didugethowthingsaregonnabefory ounow?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

that's hilarious! DrPepper calling for his thread to be deleted or locked due to violations of the CoC.

maybe you should be more concerned over violations of the EULA when it comes to your renown farming. i would encourage every creep on the server to go after you when you're freepside and vice versa when you're on your fail creep. not like you had any respect to lose, but you're just lower than low.

btw, what does "knows your labels" mean?

Change your server.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000d9e9a/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I]"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"[/I]

Haha like I said, unless I start getting invites I am going to rapidly climb the leaderboards. Invite me or start falling behind, I will be happy either way xD ... This thread has lots its purpose, can I not post on the forums without being attacked? Defaming me is harassment, I have said nothing wrong, my characters are my characters to do as I please with. Keep your ugly comments among your ugly selves. And Nya, just because we used to have a little fling and I told you I don't want you anymore is probably why you are so aggressive. I have asked all of you to voice me a civil discussion. You can't even discuss PvP civil on the forums let alone voice lol. My characters are my characters and none of your business. What I do with them does not affect you in anyway. Have a nice day
    Who cares if you are climbing rapidly on the leaderboards, we all know its a fake rank and besides you miss the point of all PVP concept. Farming yourself to rank up? pathetic. As long you keep acting like that, no one will invite you, thats for sure. So you do what ya gotta do, play MMORPG alone, farm yourself alone and rank up alone, i hope you have fun with that. The rest of us will PVP for real. And by the way, iam not Nya, my toon is Liz, its on my signature.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

so what you're doing is tantamount to blackmail and you're flaunting that?

"invite me to raid/fellowship or i will continue to farm renown"?

i've seen some really ###### things on the server during my time here but this really beats all. you're essentially using your farming in some misguided attempt to hold the PvP hostage.

Congratulations. You will now be known as DrFoster, Massengill, throughout your travels.

Threads like these are what keep me coming back to these forums. Every few months some new guy walks through the 'moors for a few days and suddenly he knows everything there is to know about the server. He decides it is his sole purpose to post a thread on the forums that will inspire the people of LOTRO to some greater cause and make the Ettenmoors "more fun" for all of us. Its adorable. The reason the map is typically red is because creeps NEED the keeps to be red so they can quest for maps. Freeps tend to not care as much because they don't get maps. Also, the 'moors are the only place creeps can go, so if someone wants to play their creep they will be out there. Freeps on the other hand have the entire game world to explore and enough PvE content to make flipping keeps seem pointless. People also tend to play with people they know or are familiar with in the 'moors. On a small server such as Imladris cliques form naturally. If you do something they don't like they aren't going to invite you. I'm not even going to get into the "which side is better off" debate. All I'm going to say is that if you are having trouble out there as a freep, its probably because you're bad. Oh, your comment about not bringing trolling to the forums was adorable as well. You should spend some time reading the Imladris PvMP forums. You know, the forum that this thread should have been posted in.

Anyways, welcome to Imladris! You must be new.

And to everyone crying about him ranking up without PvPing; What? Turbine made it so you can rank just fine without PvPing anyways. Rank no longer has meaning in this game in regards to how much one PvPs, so why care?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Meneldor Creeps: Amberlamps, R4 Warleader - Armath, R7 Reaver - Gresh, R8 Warg

Give me an authentic and certified LotRO link which states I am doing anything wrong relating to the Ettenmoors.
    http://www.lotro.com/support/1033-coc

Rule number one...Turbine never intended for you to box your reavers.

Rule number three...Obscene name.

Good thing douchbaggery isn't against the rules, eh?

My only comment is an inquiry into exactly what you were smoking when you decided that sociopathic profile picture was your ''good side'' Foster.
    Also, your a tool and should stop farming yourself.

Haha like I said, unless I start getting invites I am going to rapidly climb the leaderboards. Invite me or start falling behind, I will be happy either way xD ... This thread has lots its purpose, can I not post on the forums without being attacked? Defaming me is harassment, I have said nothing wrong, my characters are my characters to do as I please with. Keep your ugly comments among your ugly selves. And Nya, just because we used to have a little fling and I told you I don't want you anymore is probably why you are so aggressive. I have asked all of you to voice me a civil discussion. You can't even discuss PvP civil on the forums let alone voice lol. My characters are my characters and none of your business. What I do with them does not affect you in anyway. Have a nice day
    You're defaming yourself by acting like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoogles2 View Post
    You're defaming yourself by acting like an idiot.
    You assume he is acting...

Quote Originally Posted by PeppermyntPatty View Post
    You assume he is acting...
    Behaving*?

***extremely important***

For the players of DrFosters' new server:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs

Multiboxing? Makes me want to log back on just to eat him Got a new headset and kind of want to test it out also.. hmm..

Anyways, like Danigar said, rank has very little meaning now, so your little "threat" about climbing the leaderboards has no one worried. I could name plenty of rank 4's that I'm sure could still put up a better fight than you by the time you reach rank 10+. I don't look at someone's rank when I fight them, I watch how well they play. And if you're ranking through farming you're going to fall behind in PvP skills, just like those who rank primarily through quests. Not that I'm anything special, but I'd be a whole lot worse if I had PvE'd/farmed my way up. There's some Freeps/Creeps who have earned their rank, some who haven't, and some in between. Can't tell just by looking at their rank.

Oh, and grats to Apache on Rank 12 He's definitely earned it.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Go ahead and keep farming your renown. I assure you, you don't have one iota of respect from me or anyone I know.

The moors isn't about rank or keeping the map blue; it's about pvp. There are freep raids every day, but you probably weren't invited. If you want to actually have fun here, I suggest you reconsider your play style.

Edit: Grash, do come back. We need that 100th warg in our raid.
    Last edited by perspicacious; Jun 21 2012 at 04:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000090e22/signature.png]Symphony[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by perspicacious View Post
    Go ahead and keep farming your renown. I assure you, you don't have one iota of respect from me or anyone I know.

The moors isn't about rank or keeping the map blue; it's about pvp. There are freep raids every day, but you probably weren't invited. If you want to actually have fun here, I suggest you reconsider your play style.

Edit: Grash, do come back. We need that 100th warg in our raid.
    You're back Symph? =O And exactly, so many Wargs. I'd rather play Warleader or Weaver.. or Reaver.. or Blackarrow... pretty much anything but Defiler and Warg xD Not sure why, I just don't enjoy defiler. Would love to play Warg if there weren't so many of them..
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

not one of you were able to stay on subject, this is why your server is fail, you spend so much time worrying about somebody else when you should be minding your own business. There are no high ranked freeps or creeps on that server, u all suck. Keep posting in this thread tho lol im enjoying the hatred xD ... was going to stick to my new MP server but im going to come back and farm for a couple days, xD

love you guys

see you soon :-*

you spend so much time worrying about somebody else when you should be minding your own business
    Ok, first you make a post telling other people how they should play in the moors, then you tell them they should mind their own business? Sounds a bit contradictory.

There are no high ranked freeps or creeps on that server, u all suck.
    Yeah, its one of the newest servers and also one of the lowest, if not the lowest population servers. Grats on figuring that one out.

love you guys
    Love you too!
    Last edited by Ammath88; Jun 21 2012 at 09:37 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I need renown to finish this game, if you are not going to invite me to groups then I will get my renown, every single one of you have exploited Orthanc. Until I get invites then I will keep getting my own renown, if you want to fight fire with fire, fine. Could we please delete this thread so I can repost as another user.

PS Nya, every server I have been on knows your labels your kin as fail. Talk trash all you want.

Please delete this thread as it violates Code of Conduct rules 1, 4, 19 and 24

Thank You
    Hahaha, you sir never fail to give me a laugh, were you not the one telling everyone in glff how to get to orthanc bosses by exploiting? I think you were, mu kin can back me on this one. Before you go around accusing people of being "Noobs" and calling us all "exploiters" you should look into these things, I for one have never exploited these glitches or plan on going too.
    Here, take some -Rep

I don't know how many words would describe this.......filth but im sure these descriptions won't be pleasing to the OP but just reading this thread makes my LOL's tickle so hard i can't breathe!!!

PS. Grash, why you no tell me you got a new headset!! >:l

So much foolishness
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000ec304/signature.png]Stopthisfoolishness[/charsig]
    Stopsign-Lostopportunity-Stopyoumobthingys

To anybody starting on Imladris just know that there is a much larger and much more friendly community on the Brandywine server.

Oh man, you just don't fail to entertain. If you really think BW is more friendly you are in for a rude awakening. Best of luck to you though.

Don't think anyone has to worry, if you check his profile it only lists one character on Brandywine plus the stats he put into Play Style explain why he would desire BW over this server.

Not Imladris' fault.
    Glicyn, Man CPT; Drigrin, Hobbit BUR; Heli, Dwarf MIN; Eliyvan, Elf LM- Imladris
    Soldiers of Gondor - Kin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast